It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does every individual mod have the ability to delete, move threads?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I've had a terrible time keeping any of my original research on 911 threads on this forum. Certain mods apparently do not want to take the time to prove for themselves that it is original and new to ATS, so they use that as an excuse to repeatedly trash very compelling new materials on 911. I hope there is nothing sinsiter beyond laziness afoot here...

Does anything get done in conjunction with a group of moderators, or can any mod who doesn't like you (such as Banshee, in my case) destroy your opportunities to enjoy ATS???

TIA for your thoughts and comments. But none are needed from facefirst or esoterica...my two resident stalkers.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I replied in 1....2...and including this, 3 threads. I don't think that makes me a stalker

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The only time any of my stuff has been moved is if I put them the wrong forum, or if it was shifted to ATSNN.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Mods can move / delete threads..

It seems to me that you don't want to play by the rules, all of these posts that you are making claiming everything under the sun, yet we see you backing up nothing...

why can't you get it, what's so hard about..

1 you post in the wrong threads

2 people try to help you find that the info you're posting has already been covered, but you ignore

3 the Mods are even telling you that you're wrong, but again you don't listen..

what part of this don't you understand
????????

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
All of the information I posted today was new, and only once
did I inadvertently post it in the wrong place. I challenge anyone to show me a single piece of information that I posted today on 911 that was posted elsewhere on ATS before that.

I am beginning to believe there is a SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH THE FIRST AMENDMENT HERE, AND IT IS BEING TRAMPLED ON UNDER THE COLOR OF "PROCEDURE."

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
All of the information I posted today was new, and only once
did I inadvertently post it in the wrong place. I challenge anyone to show me a single piece of information that I posted today on 911 that was posted elsewhere on ATS before that.

I am beginning to believe there is a SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH THE FIRST AMENDMENT HERE, AND IT IS BEING TRAMPLED ON UNDER THE COLOR OF "PROCEDURE."

it just hit me.... when mepatriot brought up the first amendment ..... could this be, nah can't be...

who was that member that was just banned for crying about censorship on here.... what was the name. ???

link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
It seems to me that you don't want to play by the rules, all of these posts that you are making claiming everything under the sun, yet we see you backing up nothing...
3 the Mods are even telling you that you're wrong, but again you don't listen..
what part of this don't you understand
????????

Thankyou Elevatedone.

Mega,

In otherwords, don't dish it out if you can't take it back.

And I no one is "stalking" you. Vehemntly disagreeing with someone's opinion is not stalking. You are either giving yourself too much credit or you are truly paranoid.

cheers.

[Edited on 20-4-2004 by Facefirst]

link   
Anyone want to take on the �FIRST AMENDMENT� argument.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
mepatriot, would you please link the thread that you started today on 9/11 ? I would like to read it again.

thanks

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I am beginning to believe there is a SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH THE FIRST AMENDMENT HERE, AND IT IS BEING TRAMPLED ON UNDER THE COLOR OF "PROCEDURE

Did I miss an important meeting declaring ATS a democracy? I thought it was owned, and not by someone that the first ammendment applies to.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
They want all postings concerning 911 to fit under all existing postings ....which seemingly is a way of putting a lid on anything new coming out and being recognized.........adding to already existing postings will mean less people will bother to read them ....hence less exposure .....unfortunately your personal freedoms as an american dont apply to this website and they are going to tell you that ....youll find if you stir the pot around here they will put the kaibosh on you ....certain opinions and certain facts concerning this and other issues will bring attacks or censoring ....
welcome to ATS

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
They want all postings concerning 911 to fit under all existing postings ....which seemingly is a way of putting a lid on anything new coming out and being recognized.........adding to already existing postings will mean less people will bother to read them ....hence less exposure .....unfortunately your personal freedoms as an american dont apply to this website and they are going to tell you that ....youll find if you stir the pot around here they will put the kaibosh on you ....certain opinions and certain facts concerning this and other issues will bring attacks or censoring ....
welcome to ATS

Im glad you cleared that up for us.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Actually this site is one of the best moderated sites on the web. They only ask you to post under the correct topic heading, and not to post something that has already been covered. I don�t think that�s too much to ask.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
One honest question, a yes or no will suffice. Are moderators supposed to be MODERATE?

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
mepatriot... is this the 9/11 thread that you're talking about?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

if so, you were redirected here : this is all of the 9/11 discussions that have taken place.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

this is where you'll find the information.... I'm not doing your work for you. I'd be willing to bet that everything that you've posted is in here too.

I have showed you this thread 3 times now.. why not use it ?

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
That is a great question Joseph ....seems definitely tinged with a little sarcasm but certainly is good for a little laugh at least....always appreciate all your additions to threads joseph

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
welcome to ATS

that's the funniest thing I've read on here all day... you are way off and almost out of line...

Did you ever think that maybe, just maybe, the Mods want all of the information in one place so that you don't have to go to 100 different places to find and read it all. . nooo that would be way to simple....

CAlgon, take me away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I've had three threads on new information relative to 911 trashed today, and I guarantee it has not been posted before. I am not interesting in posting to some under-utilized location, but feel this material has an equal right to be on the main board with threads like the one on "OKC was filmed" duh??? and that was never reported here before within the past 9 years???

How can I guarantee it is new? Because it's my original research that I have been attempting to share with ALL OF THE READERS OF ATS...looks like somebody really doesn't want new information on 911 coming out to the wider readership on the main board...hmmmm.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It was all copied from the board!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
i believe it was seeker of who compiled a list just recently of 9/11 type stuff and requested any new info be added to already existing posts...is this not true?
if its not i apologize

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join