It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The economy is scaring me. .

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by calihan_12

Your fear is real, this I fully feel.
Please check out my signature link and help awaken the sheeple about The Venus Project which presents a money-free resource economy.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by calihan_12

Your optimism is refreashing, problem is the minute we stand up and fight we would be hauled off like a bunch of loonys and would be slammed all over the press to get the sheeple to think we are nuts. That is why no one stands up. It is out of fear, the US is not like it was back in the good old days of protesting, like in the 60's which I might ad landed a whole bunch of our parents and grandparents in jail. It just would not be tollerated the PTB kind of have our b*lls to the wall so to speak....

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
OBAMA BIN LADEN!

He did this!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
This whole economic crisis thing is a bunch of bull. It's just another classic example of fear mongering. I know it's very real for some people, but it seems to me the only ones in danger of losing their jobs are the ones that are making too much money to begin with.

I work as a customer service rep for my fathers company and I make nine dollars an hour. I am perfectly content with that.......that's just fine. Is it really necessary for employees that work for these big companies like GM or Ford to be making 60-70 dollars an hour? That's just ridiculous! Perhaps that's why those companies are having problems.

It's time for the greedy higher ups to grow a brain and re-think things. Start thinking about everyone, not just a few choice people. That's the only way things will ever change for the better.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I am pretty sorry about the situation you have in US. thanks God, in Europe it is still not that bad. I have an architectural office and we are still working pretty hard. I can see some investments being stoped but some new request we did received even in last few weeks.

but cause of the problems abroad there are already payment delays. some of my friends do have a huge troubles as a result of it. but people are still trying to run the bussiness. I even employed 2 new architects last month.

but I see the troubles coming to all of us. when the US will face a real collapse (as I see the Obama's actions I have personal belif that it is imminent and made on purpose) the effects will have an impact on the economy worldwide.

In this kind of situation most important is to have a close family relations. and have a friends you can count on.

and this could be the only good result of the coming sitx. we might again find that money are less important than our fellow mates and family.

and we will survive so do not worry to much.
take care and find a pleasure with the life you have now.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
i love reading your posts and replies. you are young smart and beautiful, which is a rare combination these days. i agree with everything you say, and you have such a good stance on the world. Keep up the good work and spread the word.

i blog and try to tell as many people as possible, but most people our age just want to party and not worry about.. anything. i just hope they listen to people like us before it is too late.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by calihan_12
I almost feel as though all of this was planned.

It seems like everything unfolded so quickly and so easily simply overnight.

Is the government doing this to us on purpose?

It was planned...200years ago !!!!sabre11004

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
If anyone is interested just google such items as North American Community and/or Amero-dollar. The CFR has planned for sometime to create a North American Union(Community) which includes the United States, Canada and Mexico. The amero-dollar will be implemented at the same time. It (amero-dollar) will replace our US currency. It is a must for the dollar to collaspe. It will only give to the rich and eventually impoverish the rest of us. The amero-dollar is a mirror of the Euro dollar, which will inevitably be part of the one world currency. I also challenge you to examine H.R. 645 or the National Emergency Act. This comes under FEMA. Housing will be set up on 9 military bases during the emergencies. Section 4 gives FEMA the right to act as they feel prudent. I suspicion the underlying message is that the military bases will be for the revolutionaries who defy the govt. attempt to make a North American Community. These will be the prison camps, death camps for any and all who disagree with there philosophy and govt. in the New World Order.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join