It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do I Delete My Avatar?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I can't figure it out. As well, this was never covered in the FAQ thread, nor the tutorials. I went to my media portal and there's no delete button. I went to the ATS store and tried to buy a new background with 500pts. No dice. I'm stuck with this crappy tiled look. Can I at least get a refund on my points?

Please help.

Mod Edit: All Caps Title

[edit on Wed, 25 Mar 2009 16:53:11 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

It looks like you have no avatar but just a background image.

If you want to delete that, the only way I know how to do that is by repurchasing a background image and just replace the existing image link with one space.

There might be another way to do it without spending additional points but I don't know it.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Sadly, I tried that, to no avail. I will try again though. Thank you for your help. The Naked Gun thanks you as well.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Make sure you actually type in an empty "space" or else it won't work.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Click on MemCenter tab on top of this page. Then, erase the URL in the Avatar box in the form.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Ok, got it (wipes forehead) whew. Thank you sir.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by teklordz

Seeing as we are talking avatars here, yours unfortunately is to long 160px × ]600px.
So your gona have to fix it

GIF and JPEG file formats only with a maximum dimension of 160 pixels wide, by 320 pixels tall. File sizes are not to exceed 75k, and animated GIF's are allowed. (physical size can extend up to 400 pixels tall for images under 50k in file size)

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

CAn you just fix mine for me!!!, don't tell me how just fix it.....lol, what was wrong with them the way they were, change for the sake of change is pointless

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by feoil

If you want to keep your background image just copy/paste the url of this link into your avatar box in the memcenter. It is a clear avy that separates all the text in your avy space:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25 Mar 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by feoil

here's the dealeoh,,,,,,, no

Just kidding,,,,, but no

Oka oka, I'm being serious now, no,,,, hahahahahaha

I'm just pulling your leg,, anyway I can not edit or access your account settings page. That my friend you must do on your own, but I will help you.
Copy or click the link in schrodingers dog post above. Once you have copied the link from above, go to/MemCenter it's atop of the page right of center on the ATS control bar, this should open on Account Settings, paste the link you have copied into the third box from the bottom marked Avatar URL. Lastly click Submit and your done.

check this video out, you will see how easy it is
Click Here For Avatar Tutorial
U2U me if you need any help

[edit on 25/3/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I'm just going to throw a tantrum

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
If nothing else works, just run a piece of duct tape down the left side of your screen and draw a new picture on it with a sharpie. This way it will seem new to you.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by The Bruce

...you know the sad thing is that I bet someone has just done that...

new topics

top topics

join