It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU Presidency: Obama Plans 'a Way to Hell'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

EU Presidency: Obama Plans 'a Way to Hell'

www.foxnews.com

STRASBOURG, France — A top European Union politician on Wednesday slammed U.S. plans to spend its way out of recession as "a way to hell."

Czech Prime Minister Mirek Topolanek, whose country currently holds the EU presidency, told the European Parliament that President Barack Obama's massive stimulus package and banking bailout "will undermine the stability of the global financial market."

A day after his government collapsed because of a parliamentary vote of no-confidence, Topolanek took the EU presidency on a collision course with Washington over how to deal with the global economic recession
(visit the link for the full news article)

News.yahoo.com

Washingtontimes.com

[edit on 25-3-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I, like many other people happen to agree with Czech Prime Minister Topolanek. You can't save the economy of a nation, or that of the world by infusing more paper money which has nothing to back it up but empty promises.

In fact what President Obama, and his team are doing is making certain that the U.S. dollar collapses, and this will take with it most of the world.

It does seem that the plan that is in store is to spend as much as possible to bring the total collapse of the U.S. dollar.

Doing this will allow TPTB to implement the Amero, or some other monetary system, and finally unite Canada, the U.S. and Mexico.

In Europe there are already plans for another currency, one which will be backed by China, Russia, India, and European countries.

Unless all countries are able to finally unite all economies, and decide to bow to a One World Government, but I don't see this happening unless everyone agrees, and not every country will agree to this, such as the Czech Republic, Poland, etc, so instead the change to the One World Government will be done in stages.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Already a thread available:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
FYI....

Already exists here .

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
My bad, I didn't see it.

Please delete.