It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake up America! You've been fooled!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Wake up America - part 1

in Liberty,
O-315

Beyond my recent edits, for the sake of my own continuing freedom, the facts remain.

BOTH major political parties are extremists, and extremism is what the War on Terror has been fighting. What do we stand for?

The moral majority rests firmly in the independent and libertarian middle. The reason they don't win elections, is because the EXTREMISTS have all the money. The moral majority is completely disenfranchized.

This, coupled with propaganda from both the conservative and liberal media (both extremists), make for a recipe for usurpation of my human rights, and the installment of tyranny over my sovereign body. What we are in, is the most profound and contrived historical events, ever dreamed of by man.

If you think that anyone is capable of stopping this juggernaut, then you aren't up on your x-men lore.

I'm out.
O-315

[edit on 25-3-2009 by organism315]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Barack Obama is not legally authorized to be president of the United States!

Yes he is.
Is he morally authorized?
Probably not.
But legally.
Yes he is.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by aLiiEn

You didn't even watch the video, did you, aLiiEn? HE MAY NOT BE AUTHORIZED!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
is that the only reason he can't be our president? my computer won't play it properly...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Thread says " Wake up America, You've been Fooled".
Americans say " No , I'm eating my Big Mac and watching Oprah".
The people don't want to know because they are happy being spoonfed BS by the Government, it's the same here in the UK except we have Toby Carveries and Big Brother/ X Factor.
TV says we're ok so the sheeple believe it.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Thank you, for that perspective, DataWraith. Yet, the principal still remains. And, without the pursuit of justice, our world would surely fall into chaos.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Unfortunately his legitimacy and authorization to be President became a moot point once the justices inaugurated him (twice..., hmmm)

That door is closed unless an extraordinary instance of popular pressure comes to pass. It won't. The media is the best 'calmative' the ruling elite have ever usurped. Used to be prohibited drugs and alcohol, prostitutes and gambling. Now all they need is HD surround-sound and video.

Well, hoist the top mast and rig for rough waters...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I don't even know why I bother risking my own liberty to help such an undeserving lot of irresponsible, ignorant, and selfish things, such is the human race.

Don't expect me to be forthcoming with anymore videos anytime soon. Do your own bloody research.

O-315

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I definitely missed something.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by aLiiEn
Barack Obama is not legally authorized to be president of the United States!

Yes he is.
Is he morally authorized?
Probably not.
But legally.
Yes he is.

NO he is not. Not until he produces that birth certificate, that we all know that he does not have.This is not a well I don't want to do this because it is a violation of my rights. It's the law of the constitution in which it is written you fool..sabre11004....

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
I definitely missed something.

I am with maxmars. Raise the sails and prepare for the perfect storm...sabre11004....

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Can you guys defending this baboon really hear what you are saying? We don't even know whether he is an American citizen and he is our president. If that is not a bunch of crap I don't know what is. Wake up you guys. He is a fake, a liar and an imposture. He in no shape form or fashion should be the president of the United States...sabre11004...
:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
looks to me obama is a prince hall masons and is a black bush when you boil it down leaving iraq doesnt mean he's diffrent they probaby got most of it figured out will the second largest oil reserve its about banking that oil now masons and assoiciates getn the contracts the only reason i can think about if afganistan is heroin its not energy or gold so whats with that. every one should be figuring out that the whole invaiding of a country isnt going to stop main land terrorism blowing up sum training camps isnt going to do a lot really i mean it is to easy to make explosives in western counrties and blow stuff up its not a great achivment terrorising people its quite easily done

war on terror is about energy commodities

and the terroists dont really have alot of it

what brings me to ossamanow heres an educated royal blood whos a terroist who did have commodities related to energy i think he was pissed off with his brothers so him an bush divided a plan to take sum off that wont be supprised if the binlardens have a lot of interests in banking in the new iraq

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sabre11004

No, he is an American citizen. The rumor is that he was not born in the US, which would disqualify him as president, with possible jail time, I believe.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimnal

Now we're getting somewhere.

Way to go connecting the dots!
The rabbit hole gets deeper!
Their is always money to be made from chaos and war!
(Its in everybodys best interest!)
(Except the little guy and the soldier)

[edit on 27-3-2009 by dodadoom]

new topics

top topics

join