It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Top-Ten Conspiracy Theories

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

Have you posted a thread on your thoughts?
If not, why not debate them in a seperate forum?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
were the 7/7 attacks even on the list to vote????

second line

[edit on 27-3-2009 by Next_Heap_With]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I have to say, I was surprised that the "US Shadow Government" wasn't higher.

But amazing thread. I think it's a good "topic" for any new person who doesn't know much about conspiracies.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
What better place that to debate them on a forum that includes the Conspiracy truths.......? However, I'll move on anyway, the truth will become apparent when the Mexicans, Chinese, Russians and UN troops land their assualt plans on the U.S. as supported by our government and soon......Martial law is not far off.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

I am not sure if you are in, a way replying to my sugestion that you start another thread or not. The problem as I see it is that it is an interesting subject.
One that I would like to discuss BUT it is not on topic with this thread and we could both be busted for being off topic. Not trying to chase you away.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Nice,it is always great to have a good,easy to find reference point on the main theories.Good job ATS!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Not suprised by any of them actually.The New World Order is at least 40 years old maybe even longer(no pun intended!).I find it interesting to find sites about it predicting the police state as far back as the Carter years.All of them say its close now.A few more years.Well 40 years and counting so far.Interesting nonetheless.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Looks great with the exception of 7.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justice69
The New World Order is at least 40 years old maybe even longer...

At least 69 years since the term was first used by a conspiracy theorist.

THE NEW WORLD ORDER

H. G. WELLS

THE NEW WORLD ORDER

Whether it is attainable, how it can be attained, and what sort of world a world at peace will have to be.

First Published . . January 1940.

THE END OF AN AGE

IN THIS SMALL BOOK I want to set down as compactly, clearly and usefully as possible the gist of what I have learnt about war and peace in the course of my life. I am not going to write peace propaganda here. I am going to strip down certain general ideas and realities of primary importance to their framework, and so prepare a nucleus of useful knowledge for those who have to go on with this business of making a world peace. I am not going to persuade people to say "Yes, yes" for a world peace; already we have had far too much abolition of war by making declarations and signing resolutions; everybody wants peace or pretends to want peace, and there is no need to add even a sentence more to the vast volume of such ineffective stuff. I am simply attempting to state the things we must do and the price we must pay for world peace if we really intend to achieve it.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
still kinda amzing that god or how we got here didnt make it into the list.. is that not the biggest conspircy ever?

or am i missing something?

I mean we dont know Who or what put us here so wouldnt the rest automaticly fall under that?

or do we know why we are here?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The World Revolution plans and agenda was finished exactly on May 1, 1776, leading to the hoax of us fighting fo Liberty which was instigated by very good speakers from the Illuminati and Masons of the European Scotish rite in the day. Adam Weishaupt formed the plan as retained by the Rothschilds......fact.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
The World Revolution plans and agenda was finished exactly on May 1, 1776, leading to the hoax of us fighting fo Liberty which was instigated by very good speakers from the Illuminati and Masons of the European Scotish rite in the day. Adam Weishaupt formed the plan as retained by the Rothschilds......fact.

Somewhere in the remote past I remember reading a claim that George Washington was actually Weishaupt. Maddeningly, Madoff looks just like Washington. Not my imagination.

I'm thankful the Rothschilds et al at least allowed us to have nearly two and a half centuries with the illusion we had some choices in our affairs before clamping down.

The Old World Order was fun while it lasted.

Mike

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
its important that we stick to what we can prove. the rest is nice to ponder, but without evidence, no one will listen

www.disinfomatrix.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
the evidence is overwhelming when put together........three failed but planned military coup of the US government by the US government in 1933, 1960-1963 and third, 1972-1974.....

fact that Mexico declared martial law several weeks ago and reported once on fox news but taken off the air and not reported since.......

check this out.....

they are in total control of the process. they have in fact started two world wars as planned; accomplished all the wars from 1900 to 1933 that General Butler wrote the "War is a Racket" about........they have assassinated every president or controlled every president we have ever had since Washington to Obama. Obama is completely controlled to read the prompter and sign the orders that BUSH, Clinton And Bush Jr has implemented....every single one. We have faked the war on terror, to justify the disingration of the Constitution which has now been complete. They planned 911 to justify the necessary Acts making the world believe we are fighting Islamic terrorist and Bin Laden is part of the planning when the CIA, Mossad and MI5 and 6 + are the planners and orchestrators of the 911 phase. They have planned and caused every single depression, recession and inflationary period to create wealth and panic, and create wars as a result......to foment their plan for world control phase by phase and step by step perfectly. Some mistakes and miscalculations were made but they recovered, and either blackmailed, murdered, assassinated, threatened, killed a relative, demonized a leader, bribed a congressman or murdered a congressman to get the job done. Presently there are in fact over 350,000 Mexican soldiers who are well armed and equipped to start joint operations in the US working with Chinese and Russian troops in Mexico, confirmed by reliable sources that I have and few will ever know about......UN troops in the US, concentration camps in the US, trains to take people there, Russians in Cuba, South America, Canadian border, and Alaska. Sleepers are in the US as we speak. Now, they WILL shut down the Internet, close the banks, crash the dollar and spread a disease pandemic that will dwarf the flu pandemics in history. Look at a nuclear or neutron bomb going off in one or more cities and all this will take place fast.....the CIA is working with MS-13 and LGF crime gang members NATIONWIDE to start a crime wave in over 3,500 cities.....good cops will be disarmed and the felons being released in the prisons under the lie of overcrowding will make way for empty cells for those hard core Christian underground and coalition forces that are on the side of the constitution and against the New World Order. The Obama Civilian security force will consist of felons released from the prisons, armed and they have in FACT been indoctrinated into a program called the "Christian Identify" which is designed to indoctrinate them into the New Age Movement which is a cover term for a remade form of Nazism. You can actually compare tenant for tenant on a matrix nazism vs New Age Movement and the are the same just the words and terms are masked.......They use felons for loyal security forces in both Nazism and the NEW AGE MOVEMENT to be used by the New World Order..............google all of this in any form and you will see that it will be verified. the planners in fact worship Lucifer in ritual and dedicate their newborn infants to the service of Lucifer/Satan..........that is the common thread.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
"Somewhere in the remote past I remember reading a claim that George Washington was actually Weishaupt. Maddeningly, Madoff looks just like Washington. Not my imagination. "

*****100% pure bunk. The facts are irrefutable and unchallenged except by Masons and Illuminati agenteurs. George Washington was a Mason that didn't learn about this until He was sent a copy of the "Proofs of a Conspiracy" by John Robison and sent by Rev. Snyder. Adam Weishaupt turned Thomas Jefferson around to protect him from prosecution. Now, unless George Washington wrote Thomas Jefferson in personal letters blasting him for protecting Adam Weishaupt, who this false claim mentions was also George Washington, history didn't say the Washington had a split personality....lol....
Go back and do better research. I have researched this extensively and can give you word for word his specific memoirs...dates and years. John Adams and George Washington were aghast as Jefferson's turn to help the Illuminati survive. The Continential masons were not aware as the masons of today; of the Masons, Scottish Rite, 33rd degree and higher are involved with this Luciferian agenda. By they way, Robert Shueller, Billy Graham and even the Pope are 33rd + degree masons....imagine that.

"I'm thankful the Rothschilds et al at least allowed us to have nearly two and a half centuries with the illusion we had some choices in our affairs before clamping down."

*****you better go back to the drawing board.

They,Illuminati are in total control of the process. they have in fact started two world wars as planned; accomplished all the wars from 1900 to 1933 that General Butler wrote the "War is a Racket" about........they have assassinated every president or controlled every president we have ever had since Washington to Obama. Obama is completely controlled to read the prompter and sign the orders that BUSH, Clinton And Bush Jr has implemented....every single one. We have faked the war on terror, to justify the disingration of the Constitution which has now been complete. They planned 911 to justify the necessary Acts making the world believe we are fighting Islamic terrorist and Bin Laden is part of the planning when the CIA, Mossad and MI5 and 6 + are the planners and orchestrators of the 911 phase. They have planned and caused every single depression, recession and inflationary period to create wealth and panic, and create wars as a result......to foment their plan for world control phase by phase and step by step perfectly. Some mistakes and miscalculations were made but they recovered, and either blackmailed, murdered, assassinated, threatened, killed a relative, demonized a leader, bribed a congressman or murdered a congressman to get the job done. Presently there are in fact over 350,000 Mexican soldiers who are well armed and equipped to start joint operations in the US working with Chinese and Russian troops in Mexico, confirmed by reliable sources that I have and few will ever know about......UN troops in the US, concentration camps in the US, trains to take people there, Russians in Cuba, South America, Canadian border, and Alaska. Sleepers are in the US as we speak. Now, they WILL shut down the Internet, close the banks, crash the dollar and spread a disease pandemic that will dwarf the flu pandemics in history. Look at a nuclear or neutron bomb going off in one or more cities and all this will take place fast.....the CIA is working with MS-13 and LGF crime gang members NATIONWIDE to start a crime wave in over 3,500 cities.....good cops will be disarmed and the felons being released in the prisons under the lie of overcrowding will make way for empty cells for those hard core Christian underground and coalition forces that are on the side of the constitution and against the New World Order. The Obama Civilian security force will consist of felons released from the prisons, armed and they have in FACT been indoctrinated into a program called the "Christian Identify" which is designed to indoctrinate them into the New Age Movement which is a cover term for a remade form of Nazism. You can actually compare tenant for tenant on a matrix nazism vs New Age Movement and the are the same just the words and terms are masked.......They use felons for loyal security forces in both Nazism and the NEW AGE MOVEMENT to be used by the New World Order..............

google all of this in any form and you will see that it will be verified. The planners, Illuminati of today, hiding in the Masons, Vatican and zionist Jews, with the US Illuminati, Rockefeller, Bilderberger Brzezinski, Obama's main handler are very much alive. In fact the Illuminati worship Lucifer in ritual and dedicate their newborn infants to the service of Lucifer/Satan..........that is the common thread.

"The Old World Order was fun while it lasted. "

*****Don't even try to divert this one.....the Illuminati joined the Masons in July 1782 at the congress of Wilhemsbad. They, the Knight Templar and many other sister organizations are still there. In fact, they have a plan to destroy the Catholic Church with a grand announcement and soon. It will be a LIE!!!!!!!!

Bush, another Luciferian, and whose father, Prescott, was one of the puppets that helped to fund Hitler in 1928, fact.....along with Duponts, Rockefellers...and Rothschilds.....

www.youtube.com...

Kissinger the liar and Luciferian...........new world order. The Zionist in power now are not even real Jews by bloodline. They are Eastern Europeans without a country until 700 AD they switched to Judism. the Real jews will take over when the time is right. The Zionist movment of 1897 was formed to set the wheels of war in motion.

www.youtube.com...

Alex Jones, Ron Paul, Naomi Wolf [Rhodes Scholar should give you a hint], Michael Moore work for the Illuminati by being part of a fifth column strategy.....

Clinton, [Rhodes Scholar, imagine that], and another traitor as was FDR....

www.youtube.com...

Gordon Brown......lol..>

www.youtube.com...

March 4, 1939 - Quote from a report of the secret committee by President Roosevelt,; FDR himself.....a masons and puppet of the Illuminati

“I am making no concessions to business, or for relief. I have a military machine sufficient to stop any organized revolt. I am putting MY PEOPLE ahead of all instruments. I’ll have had a full understanding with Chamberlain, and we will destroy this unemployed condition with a WAR, and a WAR only. To Hell with the American people, as far as a Democracy is concerned. It does not exist. It never did, and we will never let it happen that way. I am going to crush business, infest America with all the aliens possible, and in the last analysis, declare Martial Law, and confiscate everything I need for a true and forceful Dictatorship. My New Deal is a failure, and I know it, but no one else will tell me that I must discontinue my present activities, and program.”

From the Secret Audience with the Military Appropriation Committee;
The Ways and Means Committee;
The Special War Finance Committee;

This copy was presented to me by mail through Senator Lundeen.” “The Red Fog Over America” by William Guy Carr, 1955.

In 1841 Clinton Roosevelt published in America “The Science of Government Founded on Natural Laws”, This was nothing more than a plagiarized version of the teachings of Professor Adam Weishaupt of Frankfort University, Germany, the renegade Jesuit priest who arranged for the agenteur of the Illuminati to infiltrate into French Freemasonary in 1776 so “The Secret Power” which directed the World Revolutionary Movement, and the Conspiracy of Satan, at that time could use Freemasonsary to further their secret plans and ambitious and at the same time cloak their diabolitical purpose.

The fact that FDR’s New Deal, his NRA, and other political policies and economic devices fitted perfectly into the “Long Range Plans”, of the Illuminati proved the continuity of the conspiracy from 1841 to 1945. It has been explained that Roosevelt made known his secret plans to establish a dictatorship in American in March 1939 when he gave a secret audience to some of his governments special committee. It has also been mentioned that Roosevelt was kept a virtual prisoner from after Yalta until his death presumably to prevent him telling the truth in the event his conscience troubled him when he realized that he was about to meet his maker.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
NO problem, these posts are exactly with the current thread as they are details of the "conspiracy theories". In fact it is a one conspiracy and is referred to as a unified conspiracy. Its is not separate from the others as all of them are just parts of the one major endgame. this is the exact point I'm trying to get across...............

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Nice compilation.

Although I wouldn't change a one, i guess i'd have liked to see something in the list about Paul being dead- mainly due to the many years and ways people have considered and argued the "McCartney, alive or dead" conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Great jobs guys, it's great to be a part of this.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

Hi ZeroGhost,

Great thought! How do we put this information to the best use. This forum has some extremely intelligent people that should be able to connect some dots and make suggestions for a plan. I agree we have to avoid the consumer mindset and change our personal actions and thoughts if we are ever going to advance beyond this point. We are at a tipping point, will we move forward consciously, or blow ourselves backwards with technology we are not collectively ready for?!?

Post your ideas of how to use this list and our collective opinions to make a significant change!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
getreadyalready makes a very good point.

These results indicate something of a consensus. A lot of people find the data that relates to what is usually called "NWO" extensive and verified enough for it to be seen as a very real threat to human liberty and human survival.

It is time, at this level of discussion, to start considering how that which seems inevitable might yet be averted.

Part of what might be necessary to move forward in this direction is to let some people and ideas into the group that have been, in the past, largely shunned. I am one such person.

This same basic "NWO" phenomenon was fingered in a talk recorded by L. Ron Hubbard in 1967. I did not hear that recording until 1981. It is called "Ron's Journal 67" and it is available. His people have been working on this problem (among other things) since that time. I should know; I was a member of his group for 26 years.

By 1967 LRH had already developed data on such diverse subjects as alien interventions, Atlantis, the past occupants of Mars and other pieces of the puzzle. He started releasing his findings around 1952, with most findings solidly verified (in his mind, anyway) by the mid-1960's. I see his followers as allies, if not leaders, in the fight to regain (or maybe really gain for the first time in a long time) our freedoms and the chance to build a future that could possibly be happier than past "futures" have been. Yet these people are habitually reviled on the internet over incidents that are probably mostly untrue.

We could spin like tops until the end of time about the fact that a whole planet is somehow allowing a little band of criminals to run amok right in front of our faces. (I should mention that both Hal9000 and sojourn have a better-than-usual appreciation for what's going on.) But I think you deserve a briefing on what the Scientologists and their friends are doing about it. I am not, by the way, telling you anything that is a secret.

The plan centers around the deployment of LRH technologies that empower individuals. They range from what could be called "remedial" technologies that combat illiteracy, drug abuse, criminality, and moral degradation up to various mental and spiritual technologies that improve a person's ability to survive. They also reach up into technologies that help groups to survive.

Concurrently, there is an admittedly vicious campaign being run against a group that has a consistent record of playing into the hands of the NWO and forwarding its goals - psychiatry. The goal here is to de-fund them.

LRH's group, via the Church of Scientology, is coordinating these efforts. Again, this is not a secret. They are also very aware, especially their leadership, of the stakes involved for Mankind.

They are pushing very hard on church members for the funding and other support needed to move these actions forward. This includes vigorous attempts to increase the membership.

A small armada of posters on the internet have managed to turn these efforts into just another attack on an already over-attacked population. Thus most church members do not bother to post their thoughts and opinions on the web. I am one of the exceptions.

I can only hope that, barring the availability of convincing and reliable data (which is extremely difficult to come by on the internet, or anywhere for that matter) that those who are interested in the cause of "denying ignorance" re-assess which people are on which side of these issues.

It is not easy to stand for the truth when it is so difficult to be certain what the truth is. I believe in giving those who are at least trying the benefit of the doubt.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join