It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Top-Ten Conspiracy Theories

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Love the list.

Fascinating to me that the NWO agenda is, in itself, and agenda extended far beyond our planet.

Would the pyramid of power so easily disappear beyond our earthly borders?

Bigger thinking. Perhaps some could be consolidated. Nonetheless...

Interesting indeed.

Thank you for putting the time and effort into this. It's enticing to see where peoples priorities are.

Be In Peace.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Wow!

After readiing the top ten my back is tingling all over Estupendo! is the only word I can use to describe this particular thread.

All I say for those that have reservations about 2012 research research research.

Thanks for an extremely enjoyable well written read ATS

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Near enough. I'd still place 9/11 above NWO, because it would probably be the one thing that could undo it.
Other than that, great list!

I still think a Flow-Chart would do much better, seeing as so many conspiracies tie into each other.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
These are all very good pic's,and in my opinion they are interwoven,for the agenda for first choice, we need to set up a discusion board,to try and second guess the fiend's of the so called order.who by the way play god and ruler of the planet day after day, the only way it will stop is info, why do you think Rockefeller want's to ban the internet, please i implore all of you to partake in hounding your seneteor or congress rep's,whenever a bill concerning taking all are internet liberty's away,latly they have been hiding items, along with pedophile issues,so make sure you read between the lines.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
i'm in agreement with some people about #7, 2012. a conspirecy involves cover-up. i have seen none of that from any one person, institution, government or other entity regarding 2012. but as our fearless leaders say it's what has BEEN DISCUSSED AS A CONSPIRECY that counts in this poll. methinks there is alot of money to be made in the near future surrounding 2012, and that is the main driving force.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
A great idea to hae members vote the top 10 and fascinating results.

I do agree with many here who have commented that #7 is the odd man out; 2012 is speculation about a purported cosmic event and not a CT controlled by humans. To my mind, it ranks down there with Atlantis and Lemuria.

I'd much rather see global warming in that spot, because there you have a real debate about the reality of the issue and the agendas of its proponents.

I was also glad to see the JFK assassination still so prominent, as this event is IMO the defining moment that set the US on its present course--it is the conspiracy that enabled all the others that followed and thus is crucially important to understanding our present situation.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
The 9/11 Attacks should not be on that list.....neither the US shadow goverment.....because they are too NATIONAL.....

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Are the conflicts In Somalia Darfur and Pakistan and Afghanistan not an act of organised religion too, the West knows its its own demons and once the rest of the world wakes up to their own then maybe people have a say without being persecuted?

I think 9/11 is too far down the list, maybe on ATS it's a big issue or its just a recent that is why its seen as important as some of the major issues.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I don't agree with most of them, but hurray anyway.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
That's great. Almost exactly my top three. my input #1 ET & UFO cover up, #2 NWO, #3 9/11. I listed in that order because I feel they are all tied together in that order. Connections......

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
Obama birth certificate conspiracy should be number one.

Wouldn't that fall under Shadow Government or NWO?

Of course it's difficult to say because it may simply not be a conspiracy at all, only perceived as one by those who aren't convinced with the information that has already been presented.

I feel it falls under the same category as Bush's 2000 Presidential appointment by the U.S. Supreme Court. While some believe everything was done appropriately, there are those who are not convinced by the information that was presented.

Which ever is the case there, it would still be difficult to prove not only that there is a conspiracy, but that it is in fact tied to one specific secret organization (Shadow Gov't / NWO).

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
wow, the number one thing that didnt even get onto a list

were did man come from, i would have thought all them others stem from how we even got on this rock...

oh well

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Above top secret web site just conducted a survey to find out what most of its viewers considered the #1 conspiracy. Not to my surprise the New World Order was the major vote getter.

Well I thought the New World Order was #1 with the Global Economic collapse being just the most current tactical move to bring it about. I have long felt PNAC, Illuminati, Bilderbergers, Trilateral Commission, et.al., all being agents through which these folks filter their efforts down to people and organizations that carry out the tactics. I believe this effort goes back at least 100 years and the document called “Protocols” being a rough blue print. Tactics included gaining control of the global economic order, the global media, the global religious organizations, and the leading global political organizations. I think it took all of these factors to create the global environment that we have today that is ripe for the final coup d’etat or the fait accompli.

9/11 was just a tactic to help gain unprecedented extra constitutional powers in a unitary executive and to build the use of private armies while draining the American economy and breaking down potential Islamic resistance.

The recent spate of scandals and s#xual indiscretions of leading political and religious leaders was a tactic prescribed in the “Protocols” as a way of gaining control over key people through either extortion or expose that would discredit those who did not comply. It also served another tactic of the “Protocols” to cynically discredit all leaders to further the tactic of increasing a global nihilism. All of this to eliminate or reduce the influence of all organized groups that might serve to rally people against these overlords from gaining complete control.

Kennedy may have been just one of the more noted victims of these Military-Industrial-Political overlords who cut short any effort by Kennedy to extract the U.S. from Vietnam .
What is seldom noted is that while conflicts like Vietnam and Iraq are very costly in blood, treasury, and moral to our nation, it is very profitable for those who are involved in international banking, oil, and arms; the very same folks behind the New World Order. It has been a tremendous transference of wealth from people and nations into the hands of a small number.
The real kicker is that this may have a timeline related to 2012. You see, people had to be humbled first, i.e., the global economic meltdown that includes housing value collapses, savings and pensions brought to ruin, and the loss of health security. Many sense something of epic and cosmological proportions is about to happen. There is a haunting thought that maybe there is an apocalypse coming. The Bible tells Christians that there is, Muslims are told that there is, Zecharia Sitchin, a Hebrew and Ancient civilizations scholar says that there is. The “Protocols” says that they will introduce a “Messiah” when the time is sufficiently dire for the people to be willing to accept almost anyone that promises to bring peace and cessation of the pain. David Allen Rivera documents this plan from the 1770’s to Today and takes us through how the American Federal Reserve was used to help bring this global collapse to fulfillment. The nexus between these New World Order types and 2012 is that they have ties to mach occult ancient knowledge that tells them that cosmic events will occur then, that will help pursued the doubters that whatever is happening is the will of the gods.

So you see, most of these conspiracies are related. The unknown is if this has any connection to aliens. If Sitchin is correct, these alien gods just may be using us for their own amusement, much as we might manipulate icons in a computer game.

www.the7thfire.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sojourn

I think that is my point here., it seems that most of the poeple focus on the small points.

Why are we here and who made us should be always number one, for is that not the reason we ask every single question on ats??

In some ways it seems we focus on the "small" tidbits then only to forget the bigger main question the numero uno question..

why? and for what reason?

That would have been my top question, always has been always will be i guess. You cant have the rest without that fundermental question that burns inside each and every person on this planet.. all the rest seem to be the minipulation of man, but not the reason for it?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Hi there. I love this post, it really shows the top interests from the true conpiratour.

Now, i would like to add my thoughts on all this...Is it only me that belives many of these theories really are connected, and is done for our best interest...not against us, like many people like to belive.

New world Order = enslaving the people?
I dont belive that...too many people would crack under their own conscinousness, knowing they childrens children would live in a 1984 society in the future.

Chemtrails = making us sick, depopulate the world? I dont think so...wouldnt that force even those behind the scenes to breathe in the toxins? even royalties?

The list goes on and on...but here is my thought:

What if the Alien Agenda really is real? This would make it to the most important agenda ever in human history, and give us the true answer that we are not alone...but then again, add the idea that these beings are to some degree evil, from a humans prespetcive. abducting, mutulate...and even capture humans to never return them to earth...
I mean...if the higher officials that work on this, ever gonna disclosure the aliens precens on earth, they had to answer why people being abducted, tested and so on and on...too

I think making a one world government...put all states, and countries under one would be the right thing to do in such scenario. One global currency...that would not collapse when they at last reavele the truths behinds it all...we are not alone, we are under surveillance, and that we may see an alien invasion sometime in the future...
For us as the human race on this earth could never fight against such an invasion without standing together. But that we atleast have a better chance to fight them, if we stand together.

Bilderbergers making plan to enslave the mainstreet...just for their own interests...not a chance! But making a group of high intelects, top economic leaders, leaders of countries to get together, military top officials and so on...to discuss the alien agenda in private, and to make a plan for how we as a humanity and one can deal with maybe an aggresive alien race, and maybe a possible invasion...

I just mean....put the Alien Agenda in all of these theories...and it kinda fits...atleast for me.

I am not english or good with words, so i may have spelled words wrong and so on...But i hope you get the line

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by noroman

hey norm, i dont have a problem with the NWO as such i mean logicialy its evolution of humans to have one world goverment and one world system.. people freak out alot about it but i laugh alot and point to ants who are more or less smarter than humans..

Team players ect, now then look at aliens or how or who made us.. that brings up all sorts of crazy questions, myself i think aliens are real not because i watched some youtube vid or have been abducted but i look at the glory of nature and the heavens above me.. i know for sure somthing in the vastness we call home there are other biengs just as smart and smarter but just as lost lol!! lost in a very small space..

Thats the quetion i think i like to ask, why do we even question it? why is life the way it is?

well there is a reason for it all and i dont know for 100% what it is but i do know this,,. we are here and that puts it over 60% for me and mathmaticaly that = 1

aliens are real just as you and me. agenda "dont know" goverment envolved "dont think so" puppet masters "very deffinetly" aliesn chatting fighting our "iluminati masters" Yep

the goverment is not the same as the people who run our planet..

that is the confusion many make.. the NWO is for humans to stop ripping each other a new asshole imo..

And the alien agenda well... im not an alien but i hope the muppets running the show dont sell us out to some "other" life form

but then aagain we are a fikkle bunch aint we.. /me rolls eyes

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
"New world Order = enslaving the people?
I dont belive that...too many people would crack under their own conscinousness, knowing they childrens children would live in a 1984 society in the future."

****Their children's children they believe will be taken care of and the rest will be slaves unable to reproduce as the cervical cancer vaccination is an experimental sterilization vaccination masked under the Hoax that it will fight Cervical cancer. NOT EVEN CLOSE. It has already killed 11 girls since 2007 and 2008.....the WHO lies and are covering up a deadly agenda.

"Chemtrails = making us sick, depopulate the world? I dont think so...wouldnt that force even those behind the scenes to breathe in the toxins? even royalties?"

*****The chemtrails are being spread in major populated areas to include Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, and many others to set up the flu pandemic and for other reasons due to the mix... It is a fact that Kissinger and Haig's plan NSSM 200 is the actual plan unclassed and the classified version. They are going to kill millions soon...FACT...........google the actual NSSM 200. They have it all worked out.........

I went public in 2005, google Thomas Gambill + Kosovo and you will see about Kosovo. The UN is the evil organization on a high level......but those below have no idea........not a clue of their evil agenda and their agenda is well documented and the existence of the Unified conspiracy is 100% irrefutable.................

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
9/11 was my top choice. This is because I believe it brings all world borders to an end with no end or as a comparison a war that has no end. UFO cover ups were my second and NWO the 3rd. I chose NWO 3rd for one reason only, these architects control the info that unravels the mystery surrounding my first 2 choices.

This is a tad off topic but I have to mention the Infowar commercial running on my local radio station for efoodseeds? or something like that and it talks about people who believe the official 9/11 story don't need food
I only heard it once and that was late at night I wish infowars could play it through the day
It's a funny sad commercial but more funny than sad, the unbelievers must be robots.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
Obama birth certificate conspiracy should be number one.

Does Obama's birth certificate interfere with your ability to breathe AIR????? NO!!!! Chemtrail poison has to be a NUMBER ONE conspiracy of the worst magnitude!

Foolish people who do not see breathing as number one!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
This turned out much more enlightening than I expected. I think the interconnections are fascinating.

For those unsure about #7, don't forget the conspiracy about underground bunkers and all, presumably for the safety of the elite during the 2012 "event" and the issue of "camps" for the internment of masses of citizens in the chaos of the "event". It all fits together.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join