It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Top-Ten Conspiracy Theories

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This list just proves that so many people still truly have no idea of what is really going on, to be honest some of the bigger conspiracies weren't even included in the voting and there were some pythetic ones there that were repeated two or three times (when they are part of a bigger one) and could have been left off the list.

It shows that more people are aware of 9/11 but still aren't aware of the reality that truly led to it. I'm thoroughly disapointed by this list..... and more so in the people that voted but haven't looked at everything ie. those that get on the 9-11 bandwagon and never question their other beliefs, thoughts and simply dismiss everything else as rubbish......

Again, that list is HIGHLY disaointing....

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Time=Now
WHY ARE THESE STILL BEING CALLED THEORIES!

That's because that term (theories) is so popular around here. Theories are weak. The truth is solid!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537

Originally posted by Anuubis
We haven't found out the truth in 46 years, i doubt we ever will. It's a dead subject.

And that's what makes it a conspiracy.

If we knew the truth behind any of these things, they wouldn't be on the list at all!

I know, but the government has that information so buried we'll never see it. That's the thing with conspiracies though, we eventually find out one way or another. The government has to much to lose on this one.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Barla Von

I'm just disappointed that it is in the top-ten because I still think that there is very little evidence to back it up compared to the other conspiracies.

This list was not made up of mods deciding what they thought was deserving to be a top 10 list, it was concluded from many members taking a poll. And this is what the results of that were. So obviously many here disagree with you

I am not suprised by the list at all, and am glad to see that the UFO/Alien subject is right up there. Thanks for showing the results so quickly, I have been waiting to see the top ten.

Stealth

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Most people I know do not believe in a NWO. That is why I love this site.

I feel the same way, most people I talk to don't believe many subjects I come here for, so that is why ATS is a daily stop for me.
I'm just glad the reptilian stuff didn't make the list...lol I was beginning to think I was in the minority for thinking it nuts!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

I agree that the "Shadow Government" goes back further than the Reagan administration. I think it is the greatest conspiracy and here is why.

I prefer to call the group involved by the old school name of the MIC or Military Industrial Complex. They are not the same as the NWO. In fact I think they are separate and opposing forces. The MIC is a more right wing American philosophy at a national level, and the NWO is more left wing European philosophy at a global level. Each group have different agendas and objectives. But they are not the same.

I say this is a greater conspiracy because they are behind many of the other conspiracies on this list. For example: It is clear the MIC was behind the JFK assassination and I would say this same entity much evolved could have had a part in 9/11, but at least benefited and conspired to mislead Americans into an unnecessary war in Iraq. Ultimately, the driving force with this group is money. It is not to control or rule over others, they prefer to let them govern themselves.

The NWO is a more multi-national entity concentrated on a one world government using more peaceful means like global warming to gain popularity. They do share some of the same people and backers involved and how they resolve this is beyond me. Here the motivator is less about money and more about control and power, but not necessarily enslavement of everyone as most people expect.

These two forces battle it out right in front of us every day pressing their agendas in the form of politics. That is why America is being divided between these two and who knows where it will lead.

Sweet dreams.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
i got one that kind of refers to the nwo, tunneling and transport modes of the us government, in transport mode something carries something from one end point to another endpoint, in tunnel mode, a pvt network tunnel is carried securely from one endpoint to another endpoint over a public network. but for some reason both transport and tunnel modes seem to overlap each other, when network security is at stake why dont they use some form of intrusion detection to locate encapsulated packets to decypher their data.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This must be a survey for a different site.

Reading through messages on various topics and seeing new threads come up, it looks more like Zionist Conspiracy is in position #1.

Mike

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

Each group have different agendas and objectives. But they are not the same.

I agree, I've always noticed one group has more of a fascist mentality, while the other is more subtle.

2nd line

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Very surprised that the JFK conspiracy was even mentioned really.

Chemtrails should have been top of the list as this is the very air that we breathe! Nothing more important than that, not aliens nor NWO.

Poisoned air by the miltary - on whose orders and for what purpose nobody knows. That is the big question. How much longer can people and animals breathe it in and life still be viable?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
excellent list. I'm not sure i'd have the JFK assassination that high on the list though.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
This thread is mostly fabricated lies. The Number one is irrefutably incorrect as there is in fact a conspiracy of such magnitude that it staggers the imagination of most people. The evidence available that is irrefutable and slam dunk with smoking guns that outnumber a gatlin gun on steroids is non-debatable. The conspiracy of a global government is almost complete after the next orchestrated 911. When it happens and it will, the CIA has set up a crime wave that will use MS-13 gang members nationwide to launch attacks. The KKK, militia and African American muslims will clash and using the principles of the Helgelian Dialectic will predictably cause the average American in the middle to accept the martial law that has been planned since FDR and other presidents who have sold their soul to the Illuminati. By their own words they are sold us out to the Illuminati.

The Mexicans are deploying up to 350,000 well armed and trained troops along the border of Texas, AZ, NM, and Calif to launch an assault against the US followed by units of the Chinese and Russian Military also in Mexico. Well over 1,000,000 UN troops and a large number of Russian and Eastern European troops are training living and operating inside the US and will be called into action when all of this hits. Many special Russian forces are sleepers inside the US as cab drivers, limo drivers, waiters, cooks, etc....until called. Russians are located in Canada, Alaska, Cuba, South America for starters. A civil war orchestrated by our own government and the European Illuminati covered by the Scottish rite masonry and the Vatican......will take place making the UN the power. The North American Union, South American Union, Asian Union and seven other Unions will all be formed by 2010. It is a fact that this is going on. They even have over 3,000 concentration camps built by Haliburton nationwide that are empty now but will be filled by Americans that go against the New World Order.............bad times are coming that has never been seen before.

The Chinese have already pretty much bought out our country and will send in troops to protect those areas they have purchased.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The Chemtrails are allowed by the government as accomplished by UN aid. The chemicals are used for different purposes one of which will be used to spread a deadly virus. Others are to weaken the Immune system and in the process creates breathing difficulty, miscarriages, heart attacks and high blood pressure...as well as seizures for those with specific pre-existing conditions. Its in line with Kissinger's Depopulation plan of NSSM 200. the trails consist of but not limited to Aluminum Oxide, causing "rainbow" like colors in the coulds but they are rainbows, and Barium Oxide and Barium Chloride. Since the 1990's they have been killing off the honey bees. The bees account for 80% of our food supply by pollinating natural grown food. So, with the death of the honey bees they will control our food supply, called Food Genocide. Rockefeller, Rothschilds, Astor, Onassas, Russell, Reynolds, Van Something or other, LI, and a total of 13 Illuminati families, which hides under the guise of Freemasonry.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
The problem I had with the choices and the list is the redundancies. But these are some good ones, on my mind no doubt. And quit complaining about #7, it happens to be very interesting to me. You can take it off the list in 4 years.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill

The conspiracy of a global government is almost complete after the next orchestrated 911. When it happens and it will, the CIA has set up a crime wave that will use MS-13 gang members nationwide to launch attacks. The KKK, militia and African American muslims will clash and using the principles of the Helgelian Dialectic will predictably cause the average American in the middle to accept the martial law that has been planned since FDR and other presidents who have sold their soul to the Illuminati. By their own words they are sold us out to the Illuminati.

The Mexicans are deploying up to 350,000 well armed and trained troops along the border of Texas, AZ, NM, and Calif to launch an assault against the US followed by units of the Chinese and Russian Military also in Mexico. Well over 1,000,000 UN troops and a large number of Russian and Eastern European troops are training living and operating inside the US and will be called into action when all of this hits. Many special Russian forces are sleepers inside the US as cab drivers, limo drivers, waiters, cooks, etc....until called. Russians are located in Canada, Alaska, Cuba, South America for starters. A civil war orchestrated by our own government and the European Illuminati covered by the Scottish rite masonry and the Vatican......will take place making the UN the power. The North American Union, South American Union, Asian Union and seven other Unions will all be formed by 2010. It is a fact that this is going on. They even have over 3,000 concentration camps built by Haliburton nationwide that are empty now but will be filled by Americans that go against the New World Order.............bad times are coming that has never been seen before.

The Chinese have already pretty much bought out our country and will send in troops to protect those areas they have purchased.

That's a pretty hefty case load. Now I don't doubt what you are saying, but this needs more profile than a commentary on the ATS choices, which I agree is what they want to present as the top issues. JFK...?

Mike

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Just an FYI, I don't really get into theUFO stuff, but I was stationed at RAF Bentwaters/Woodbridge (the UFO issues there) from 1983-1985 courtesy of the USAF. There is something out there. Or so I have heard.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by wtf2000

Interesting, sorta like the means the D Day invasion was carried out.
The problem I see with your post is Who are they? and what could they do about it?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

Is'nt this why we have short and long range nucular weapons.
Will they be able to get all our guns first.
Can you document any of your claims?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
for some reason when i had finished choosing my top ten the VOTE button was missing so i couldn't vote.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Obama birth certificate conspiracy should be number one.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join