It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis Pyramid in bahamas?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by HypnoAsp
Dr. Ray Brown

Dr. Ray Brown's Crystal Pyramid

In Search Of the Bimini Road pt 3

The video is old hat so maybe its been explained before, but WTF kind of springy spatula with metal tip is he using on that crystal?

That alone would make me suspicious as hell, because a much better (and easier) way is clearly to just hang a metal piece in a string and watch it repel. But that springy spatula... urk.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by merka]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
if you dont consider many things to be possible, including unicorns or fairies, then you may be surprised one day when the human races advances enough for interspace travel, and actually finds another world with strange creatures on it.

Read my posts again and come down off your high horse.

In this post you made, you have put words in my mouth. Where have I ever said that a thing such as a pyramid on the ocean floor is "impossible?"

I merelly pointed out to you that the subject being discussed here is not factual.

People like you simply cannot stand for other people to point out the fallacies in their " thinking" (if one were to decide to call it that. I myself question the use of the word in this particular context.)

I went on to ridicule the idea that you would require others to "prove it's not true" rather than ask the claimant to provide at least some evidence, any evidence, that his story is factual in any way.

Why do you believe it to be my responsibility to "prove" Brown is lying yet not require him to back up his extraordinary claim with at least some evidence?

Wait, I already know trhe answer to that one. You wish to live in a magical world where things like Atl;antis High Technology (something Plato never claimed, BTW, but is a relic of early twentieth century mediums like Madame Blavatsky and the Theocratic Society she formed, and was later summarilly tossed out of,) are the reality rather than the fantasy.

The world is already magical enough without having to dwell in fantsyland to enjoy it. The difference is that to truly appreciate the real magic in the world, one must actually do work - i.e. study and learn for yourself the minutiae and details of what is factually known about the world and reality itself - and there's no easy shortcut like some idiotic youtube video that can be used to replace this level of effort, which, IMO, you are unwilling to commit yourself to.

Originally posted by rapunzel222Whos to say whether they could look like fairies or unicorns? No, its not out of the question.

Again, who said it's "out of the question?"
I said this particular story is a hoax.

So, to revise what I posted, please prove that there are no spacefaring faeries and unicorns selling hot dogs from a secret cart at Coney Island.

all it is is out of the realm of your ability to conceive of. therefore you assume its impossible. if everyone thought that way, nothing would ever be invented. what will you do when they start figuring out how to build wormholes and do interdimensional travel?

As I pointed out, you are making a straw man argument. Perhaps this is because you are too intellectually lazy to provide a real argument.

After all, you've let Ray Brown do your thinking for you on the issue raised in the OP.

Originally posted by rapunzel222many people who cant conceive of things would probably also have said that a pyramid in egypt was impossible, if there wasnt one standing there already.

Who are these "people that can't conceive of things?"

Are they like the people that completely dismiss all evidence (because it tends to contradict their closely held wishes and dreams for a magical fantasyland existence) gathered in two hundred years of scientific analysis and backbreaking work, all performed by motivated people that are destined to be slandered by the likes of a poster suffering from self-imposed ignorance siuch as yourself?

and there are a lot of quantum physicists out there who would be happy to explain to you that quantum physics is all about ANYTHING being possible.
i think the universe is weirder than you think it is.

No need, I've already read their books. None of which, by the way, claim that "ANYTHING" is possible.

The fact that you think QM is "all about" this betrays your ignorance of the subject. Were I you, I wouldn't bring it up again without first making at least some attermpt at self-education on the topic.

Harte

[edit on 4/20/2009 by Harte]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Dr. Ray Brown is the one I mentioned on the pyramid warning thread. I knew a guy who I'm not in touch with any more but he said he met Ray Brown down in San Diego. So the guy does exist. I don't know if the story is true or not. I haven't heard anything about the guy since that story came out. My guess would be that the gov. got to him and took the crystal. Has anyone looked on google earth to see if there is anything at the area he mentioned?

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Sargoth]

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by HypnoAsp
O.k. this is going to sound nuts, but If I remember correctly it is true. Back in the mid '80's I watched a television program like "In Search Of" announcing the discovery of an under water pyramid discovered in the Bahamas.

I have looked up just about every thing that interests me on the Internet and have tried and tried to find something on this to no avail.
~Hyp

This it?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

if you dont consider many things to be possible, including unicorns or fairies, then you may be surprised one day when the human races advances enough for interspace travel, and actually finds another world with strange creatures on it.

Read my posts again and come down off your high horse.

In this post you made, you have put words in my mouth. Where have I ever said that a thing such as a pyramid on the ocean floor is "impossible?"

I merelly pointed out to you that the subject being discussed here is not factual.

People like you simply cannot stand for other people to point out the fallacies in their " thinking" (if one were to decide to call it that. I myself question the use of the word in this particular context.)

I went on to ridicule the idea that you would require others to "prove it's not true" rather than ask the claimant to provide at least some evidence, any evidence, that his story is factual in any way.

Why do you believe it to be my responsibility to "prove" Brown is lying yet not require him to back up his extraordinary claim with at least some evidence?

Wait, I already know trhe answer to that one. You wish to live in a magical world where things like Atl;antis High Technology (something Plato never claimed, BTW, but is a relic of early twentieth century mediums like Madame Blavatsky and the Theocratic Society she formed, and was later summarilly tossed out of,) are the reality rather than the fantasy.

The world is already magical enough without having to dwell in fantsyland to enjoy it. The difference is that to truly appreciate the real magic in the world, one must actually do work - i.e. study and learn for yourself the minutiae and details of what is factually known about the world and reality itself - and there's no easy shortcut like some idiotic youtube video that can be used to replace this level of effort, which, IMO, you are unwilling to commit yourself to.

Originally posted by rapunzel222Whos to say whether they could look like fairies or unicorns? No, its not out of the question.

Again, who said it's "out of the question?"
I said this particular story is a hoax.

So, to revise what I posted, please prove that there are no spacefaring faeries and unicorns selling hot dogs from a secret cart at Coney Island.

all it is is out of the realm of your ability to conceive of. therefore you assume its impossible. if everyone thought that way, nothing would ever be invented. what will you do when they start figuring out how to build wormholes and do interdimensional travel?

As I pointed out, you are making a straw man argument. Perhaps this is because you are too intellectually lazy to provide a real argument.

After all, you've let Ray Brown do your thinking for you on the issue raised in the OP.

Originally posted by rapunzel222many people who cant conceive of things would probably also have said that a pyramid in egypt was impossible, if there wasnt one standing there already.

Who are these "people that can't conceive of things?"

Are they like the people that completely dismiss all evidence (because it tends to contradict their closely held wishes and dreams for a magical fantasyland existence) gathered in two hundred years of scientific analysis and backbreaking work, all performed by motivated people that are destined to be slandered by the likes of a poster suffering from self-imposed ignorance siuch as yourself?

and there are a lot of quantum physicists out there who would be happy to explain to you that quantum physics is all about ANYTHING being possible.
i think the universe is weirder than you think it is.

No need, I've already read their books. None of which, by the way, claim that "ANYTHING" is possible.

The fact that you think QM is "all about" this betrays your ignorance of the subject. Were I you, I wouldn't bring it up again without first making at least some attermpt at self-education on the topic.

Harte

[edit on 4/20/2009 by Harte]

i tried to read your post but i got bored halfway through. i find your tone pretty rude; thats about it. im sorry but i cant really be bothered debating it any further with you.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
gosh i wonder where atlantis will pop up next.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Well Ive found something on David Wilcock's video. At about 51:50 minutes on pt. 1, he talks about a researcher of that sunken city near Cuba, and shows a pyramid on the ocean floor at about 54:00. I don't think it's Ray Brown's pyramid but it's evidence for Atlantis. Now what do Harte and Hans think?

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Sargoth]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
For what its worth, Back in the early 90's I became friends with a guy at work that was an ex submariner from the nam era.

We would go outside on breaks to smoke and we talked about everything. One day I brought up pyramids for some reason and he told me about an underwater pyramid.

He never actually saw it. But it was on the charts the sub used and everyone knew when they got to the pyramid (a way point for the sub ) they usually headed east. It was like a mile marker for them.

I questioned him more about it but that's all he knew. He couldn't tell me if it was natural , manmade, or why it was known as the pyramid.

As far as I know, he was always honest and I believed him.

Maybe someone could check sub charts if they are available.

Always remembered this conversation and thought I'd toss it in.

DC

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Hans: So what evidence would you like to provide that proves the existence of this 'pyramid, its been 19 years - where is the confirmation, where is the evidence?

Now Hans...you should know that absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
It is entirely possible that the pyramid is the whole reason that the US Mil is interested in that area, and that they may have obfuscated anything like a pyramid.

Now, this doesn't prove the story is true. It just goes to show that looking for current evidence might be akin to pissing in the wind.

Hans: The lack of evidence supporting it would tend one to think that.

Only "one" who would ignore the concept that "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence". There was a report made. It is up to science to determine the veracity of that report before rendering any sort of opinion either way. Until that can happen, one should think nothing about this other than it is an interesting report and that the bottom of it needs to be gotten to.

Hans: If you mean the jury on this pyramid, then you could say the jury met, found no evidence and went home. If you mean a jury sitting to evaluate unfound evidence, then yes they are still out - waiting for evidence.

Yet the jury has forgotten one important step: securing an investigation. There has been none. Without that, the jury should never have met.

Such hastiness is unbecoming such an esteemed group as our scientists.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by HypnoAsp

I remember reading an article back in the late 80's, which described a pyramid that inside was a copper like rod extending downward from the top center of the room inside the structure and there was a "crystal" like sphere below the rod. This sphere also contained a pyramid object.

Have thought it strange there is not more information about this, plus have been wondering if I only was just a dream till now. It is good to know there are others that have an insight on this special pyramid. Now there is a greater reason to believe it does exist, and the wonder if the design is apt to be a power source of some kind still fascinates me.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I wonder what motivated people to build the ATLANTIS RESORT in the Bahamas?

If the Americas was Atlantis then Bahamas/Florida are would of been great ports.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join