It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what if 50,000 Illegal Mexicans are using your social security number

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
does this mean - I can retire in style....?
after all, it is one number that would be guaranteed to used, or deposits into it... sort of makes you wonder - how many people you can get to feed your retirement income... but the IRS - INS - ICE and the others dont want you to know.... but if you deposit into SSA account it does not come out without tons of red tape... so a deposit is a deposit until it is withdrawn... too made all the mexicans figured this out and are now sneaking back into mexico... Damn Dringoes...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
That was some rant.. you got a good bit of stuff in there - Racism, nonsense and bad math.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

I knew at a factory in Georgia, hundreds of illegals were punching in to work using the SAME SS#!!!
I don't know if it was stolen or if it was one legitimate # used for the entire staff!
A friend of mine worked there in maintenance.
How many of our numbers are stolen and what is anyone going to do?

I called INS about that factory and it wasn't just that one factory, but many others.
Especially around Gainesville, Ga.
Are you saying that they got social security (From Legal citizens) payouts and then high-tailed it back to Mexico?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Reminds me of an ATS member who once posted about her daughter's ex or something.... He refused to have a job and pay child support or something. Then suddenly, child support payments started coming through!

Seems illegals started using this deadbeat's SSN and paying his child support.

Now who do I give my SSN # to, to get some debt paid off??

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
My job, a CVS pharmacy, and when i was younger,a food store Grad A market, gave out fake SS numbers to them...
HEres the sick part...IRS will audit or investigate us born here citiznes, but they wont ro do not investigate possible fake SS numbers? I find this interesting as all hell...If its true, for members of ICE and immigration, if they get payed money per head rounded up..man are they missiing out on big money.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis
Reminds me of an ATS member who once posted about her daughter's ex or something.... He refused to have a job and pay child support or something. Then suddenly, child support payments started coming through!

Seems illegals started using this deadbeat's SSN and paying his child support.

Now who do I give my SSN # to, to get some debt paid off??

Put your number on telephone poles near where day laborers wait to be picked up. Good luck on that.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a guy around here was working at the golf corse (illegal). Nice guy, everyone liked him, but he got greedy. He tried to file for a tax refund on the stolen social security number he was using. Turns out, the guy who owned the number had back child support, when this illegal tried to find out where his money was, the INS gave him a bus ticket instead. He had it made here to. 10 buck an hour, place to live. It just goes to show ya, greed will be the end of it all.

I am of the belief that if you want to come be a part of this great nation, do it the right way so you never have to look over your shoulder. If you do it the wrong way and you get caught, get your ass on the bus.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

I'm Originally from Winder, GA ... in the 60's - 70's mexican food came from the grocery store in a frozen TV dinner.... not anymore.... its almost 50% spanish speaking now.... didnt know there was such a desire to live in poverty... Winder is a good place to do that at....

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

I totaled my first car in Winder!
Right there on Athens highway, past Pizza Hut!
(Drinking and driving at 16)
Anyway, yeah Winder has Lavanderias, Mexican grocery stores, lots of different shops in Spanish!
It's still not as bad as Gainesville, though.
I was a para-pro on Candler Highway.
I saw kids who hated Americano Pocinos, (bestowed on them from their parents!)

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Geez, you brought up a old memory boss, -- I did not do this ok... I was told by the guy who did.... ok ...

he worked for 28 years for a plumbing "union shop" - he knew his boss was working on a vacation home up on a lake near where he lived... one day the big bad plumbing company started getting rid of all the high cost employee's him be a journeyman in all was ticked... he went to the union to file for a new job... none, he filed for retirement and it was like half of what he thought it should have been, he hired a lawyer, paid the man got nothing... he was so pissed... he assumed his old bosses identity and proceeded to hire contractors to finish his bosses house... 3 weeks later, the plumbing shop was up for sale... He Fired his Boss in a way... bankrupted him....

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Part of the financial crisis happens to maybe correspond to the fact that I have met many Illegal Immigrants personally myself that have laughed and joked about how stupid credit card companies are since they could easily run a card up leave the country then come back and run it up again with each new identity. Kind of makes you wonder whom Obama works for in all this, the bankers and the immigrants screwing the middle class Americans that simply did what they were told their whole lives, sad.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by bubbabuddha
Part of the financial crisis happens to maybe correspond to the fact that I have met many Illegal Immigrants personally myself that have laughed and joked about how stupid credit card companies are since they could easily run a card up leave the country then come back and run it up again with each new identity. Kind of makes you wonder whom Obama works for in all this, the bankers and the immigrants screwing the middle class Americans that simply did what they were told their whole lives, sad.

And yet knowing all this,our government will not make a move to stop it. Allowing illegals into the country and putting them on the welfare /medi-caid rolls,is a sure sign of finicial decline.
Not only do illegals bilk millions of dollars from credit card companies. They also pay millions of dollars a week in income taxes that are never filed for.That could be one reason the government doesn't want to rock the boat. It's unaccounted for money that they can gleefully spend.

new topics

top topics

join