It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relationship advice from a poofter. The best you'll get.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Right, I've been told by a few people that I give good relationship advice. I'm not sure if it's a gay "trait" or not, but many people say that gay people give good advice.

So, got problems?

Fire away, and I'll see if I can solve it for you. I'm not promising miricles, but from my side view stand point, i can maybe see something you can't.

Give me a whirl, what've you got to lose?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
ok big problem here..when some girl says stuff like "good boy(;" or other humiliating thing i get...wild..i guess im bdsm or something.
then i start act all bdsm and cant stop my self ):
after that i feel really bad for having humiliated my self liek that):
how can i hide my trait that i can slowly make lets say "girlfriend" to like it.
couse you know most girls want a dominant man..im sure i am..but sometimes i start acting like this ):

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

Never underestimate the power of talking. With your partner, you should both be as open as you can about your sex life. if you like it like that, then tell her, chances are she'll only be too happy to endulge your fantasies. Remember, sex is fun, aslong as both parties know what the other one wants. Openess in a ralationship is one of the most important things, as a relationship is built on trust and love. If you can openly talk about your sexual urges, and what floats your boat, then you will gain alot more from a relationship rather than where you're second guessing what each other wants in the bedroom. If she's already saying stuff that gets you going in the bedroom, it may be that she's also testing the waters so to speak, and is guaging your reaction to something she'd like to endulge in. Talk about it openly, like an adult, feel NO shame.

And please, never feel guilty for getting taken away in a moment of passion. that's what passion IS. The heat of the moment, with 2 people getting caught up in the feelings they have. It's got many a song written about it. It's a powerfull moment.

[edit on 25/3/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
well thanks man ur awesome (:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
well i always want my girl to treat her as a queen..to be the most cherished..to get her in the expensive restaraunts and such...i want me and my girl to be more then normal people...
i guess my dream turns girls away...liek they just like normal relationships with normal flirt and stuff.i guess im sometimes strange for wanting to show some normal girl that she can be so much more..that i can show her true love and such?guess i should take it easy with that huh?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

yes my advice would be to take it easy. not eveyone likes to be treated like that (as funny as it may seem, cos it sounds great) the more you get to know someone, the more you get to know what they want. And we all want different things, that's what makes us all special and uinique

top topics

join