It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

very weird sleep parlysis/lucid all in one whole dream/waking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
hey everyone this morning i woke up, still very tired from last night because i slept late. I woke up went back to bed i then woke up again but i was in my bathroom and suddenly i found my self fixing my hair i could hear my tv which i leave on in the morning so i realize what the hell im sleeping (lucid dreaming) but i can hear the MORNING SHOW what the hell!!!. I pinched myself to see if its real because lucid is amazingly close to reality. I wake up in my body on the bed. I could not move i start hearing static, the people talking on tv start speaking in slow motion then its im not sure what its called but they made the voices scramble up and i was in sleep paralysis so all i could do was close my eyes. I eventually get out of it amazed to say the least i dont think anyone has ever had a lucid dream then paralysis in like 4 minutes haha.

anyone else had paralysis or lucid?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I have had these experiences almost to a T as what you described. Especially the paralysis and "static" noise. It is actually common and you can learn to control it and enjoy it. Read the book Adventures Beyond the Body and Secret of the Soul, both by William Buhlman for some amazing revelations and insight.

new topics

join