It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSC takes daily orders from Kissinger

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Of course,the NSC is controlled by Kissinger but bear in mind he's only the public face of the Secret Team aka: TPTB they have ensured that there will not be any deviation of the agenda,the Roman's called those guys the Praetorian Guard the permanent staffers who come and go in any administration.They are the ones all of us need to keep an eye on the Builderbergers,CFR and the Trilateral Committee are just there to keep people looking it's a shell game on a grand scale.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

S and F - great find!!

Yeah, amazing - how is it... this is allowed? would his security clearance be null and void by now. He hasn't been in the White House since the 70s.

Oh, right..... part of the shadow govt. the ones who actually control the shots, the rest are just puppets and faces for the public and media.

Well...he has been calling for the NWO - so I guess - he still has powers that the general public is unaware of.

I wonder how long ... exactly, has he controlled the NSC?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I geuss were really heading towrds a

''A New vald oorda""

my best kissenger typing..

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
So was National Security Adviser Jones making light or was his statement the real deal . I still haven't entirely made up my mind . But I do know Old Man Kissinger has had his paws in some form or other in every administration since Nixon .

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
"Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac."
-Henry Kissinger

I think I just threw up in my mouth , brrrrrr Kissinger... Bohemian... grove..

[edit on 25-3-2009 by OpusMarkII]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by FlyersFan

S and F - great find!!

Yeah, amazing - how is it... this is allowed? would his security clearance be null and void by now. He hasn't been in the White House since the 70s.

Oh, right..... part of the shadow govt. the ones who actually control the shots, the rest are just puppets and faces for the public and media.

Well...he has been calling for the NWO - so I guess - he still has powers that the general public is unaware of.

I wonder how long ... exactly, has he controlled the NSC?
I am willing to bet he's been running the NSC since he "officially" left the White House.Kissinger trying to communicate with GWB must have been a source of cheap laughs at the NSC.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Relax boys, Gen. Jones is an American of the finest order, and all these men have an awesome history. You may not agree with all the past but they have all shown that America is properly in their concerns, not evil intents. I for one am glad we have the oldest and wisest active in guiding our country. You impeach the integrity of an enormous number of people when you think that they all are lining up behind sinister forces. I've followed old Henry since the late 60's and his involvement in the war and with Nixon. Over all, I am still delighted he is deeply involved with the strategy of American Foreign Policy.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
People, this was a weak attempt at insider NSC humor. You always start a speech like this with a joke. It was a security policy conference at a Hotel in Munich. I guarantee if you had the audio of the speech you would hear polite laughter after that first paragraph. Nothing to see here.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Isn't he one of the major, original depopulation pushers?

Disturbing, destructive, diabolical little man.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by spinkyboo]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join