It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSC takes daily orders from Kissinger

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I didnt' see this anywhere on the boards ..

Story Here

U.S. National Security Adviser Jones said this at the 45th Munich Conference on Feb 8, 2009 - "As the most recent National Security Advisor of the United States, I take my daily orders from Dr. Kissinger, filtered down through Generaal (sic) Brent Scowcroft and Sandy Berger, who is also here. We have a chain of command in the National Security Council that exists today."

Mr. Jones is basically telling us the National Security Council is run by Henry Kissinger. The NSC is the principal forum used by Obama for considering national security and foreign policy matters. Biden, Clinton, Geithner, Gates, Mullen, Emanuel, Summers, and others are listed as participants, but not Henry Kissinger.

In 2006, the Associated Press reported that Kissinger advised Bush and Cheney, a fact included in Bob Woodward’s book “State of Denial.”

In other words, the Bush and Obama administrations — never mind the “change” rhetoric — receive the same advice (instructions) from the ruling elite.

Interesting, eh? Kissinger ran Bush/Cheney. Kissinger is also running Obama. Kissinger loved Obama's cabinet choices. They are all Bildebergers and NWO puppets.

Thought ya'll would like to see this.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
And again, all trails seem to be going to that one select group.
I think their plan is in the open now. their caution level is turned down,
because they now know, theirs no turning back.
The stages are set!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Is there any doubt anymore? Remember, those remarks come from the CFR website! They have now admitted that Henry Kissinger gives the orders in Barack Obama's foreign policy. Just like he did in the Bush administration.

N.W.O.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
IMO, he meant it as a joke. But jokes are only funny when there is a basis of truth or irony.

In this case, that's just too scary to be funny.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I am not a scientist or social researcher - more of a gut reaction analyst

Kissinger has, on every occasion that I have had to hear or see him speak caused me to wretch with discomfort. That man is the embodiment of evil - in the sneakiest way. How does he get away with such blatant manipulation behind the scenes? Talk about Teflon coated.

There is one man who I will be happy to see get his due along with the more obvious villains we all love to hate but do nothing about.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

He reminds me of Snydley Whiplash, the evil cartoon charcter.
Anyone agree?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
IMO, he meant it as a joke.

You think it's just a bad joke? I suppose it could be. But if it was just a bad joke, then NSA Jones is an idiot for telling it.

My consipracy-paranoid take ... he told the truth because he's now emboldened and no longer afraid of the general public finding out. They have so much power they no longer fear us little people.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Yes, it is true. barry obama does takes orders from henry on foreign policy. He is forever in his debt because henry gave him his first job in politics.

As far as henry is concerned, he has been in charge of at least something ever since the Nixon administration...sabre11004....

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
And oh yeah, I forgot to mention, that henry "is" one of the "elite."...sabre11004

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
A new matrix of energy is now being experienced, as 2012 draws near, and our solar system begins its alignment with the plane of the Milky Way.

This emerging energy matrix will have unique characteristics. Some of these characteristics will be clearly obvious; others will remain hidden mysteries only to be discovered by those who seek them out. Many prophecies state that the consciousness of mankind will become increasingly transparent, and along with this our truths / lies will be unprotected. All will have a greater ability to discern honesty.

This does not bode well for the NWO dirtbags.

Savor your final days NWO, the fixed game of monopoly is about to come to a long overdue, EXTINCTION.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by seasoul]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Henry Kissinger is a major player in the New World Order.

I thought he was a Bildeberg? He’s been in power and behind the scenes for decades.

He is wise but I fear he has a more sinister plan in mind.

I know this video may be old news but thought I'd add it anyways. It shows Kissinger admitting to a NWO.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
This is so obvioulsy a Joke I cannot believe there is even a post about it. Just goes to show how uncrediable infowars is. Obviously there is some influence there but to say he takes his daily orders from Kissinger is rediculous. If he did, he sure as hell would announce it to the world. Aparently nobody on here has ever seen a speech like this. They always open with a joke, unfortunaltly they usually are not funny, kind of like this one.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by tide88]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Thank heavens! What a nightmare, for a moment there it almost looked like Germany had lost the war!

Oh boy, looks like Prescot's, Averell's, John D's investment paid off big!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I didnt' see this anywhere on the boards ..

I posted on this topic here a few days ago.

There you will find citations from Jones' speech in Munich, posted on the Council of Foreign Relations site, where he actully states, verbatim, "I take my daily orders from Kissinger."

Remarkable !!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

IMO, he meant it as a joke. But jokes are only funny when there is a basis of truth or irony.

If you read the text of his speech, he does not seem to be joking ...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

Actually if you read the text of his joke that is exactly what it implies. If anything the speech emphasizes how he is changing the face of the NSA to the way Obama understands it should be.

So let me say a few words about what the National Security Council does and how President Obama has asked that I approach my job as National Security Adviser
Please show me anywhere in his speech it backs up that he takes orders from Kissinger? The fact that he names two other NSA Chiefs also shows he was joking.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by tide88]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Remarks by National Security Adviser Jones at 45th Munich Conference on Security Policy

Published February 8, 2009
Speaker: James L. Jones

"Thank you for that wonderful tribute to Henry Kissinger yesterday. Congratulations. As the most recent National Security Advisor of the United States, I take my daily orders from Dr. Kissinger, filtered down through Generaal Brent Scowcroft and Sandy Berger, who is also here. We have a chain of command in the National Security Council that exists today ..."

Source : CFR

Who We Are

The Scowcroft Group is managed directly by Brent Scowcroft, former National Security Advisor to President George H.W. Bush and Gerald Ford. Our principals bring extensive experience in business and government coupled with extraordinary regional expertise in Asia, Latin America, Africa, Western and Eastern Europe, Russia, and the Middle East. Our team of bipartisan professionals has demonstrated prowess in the political economy of emerging markets, and strong relationships with key political and industry decision-makers.

Source : The Scowcroft Group

Sandy Berger.Post-government

After leaving the Clinton administration, Berger became chairman of Stonebridge International, an international advisory firm he co-founded in 2001 which focuses on aiding companies in their expansion into markets such as Brazil, China, India, and Russia. Berger is also Chairman of the DB Zwirn Global Advisory Board, an international investment fund and merchant capital provider founded in 2001 and with offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Berger is an Advisory Board member for the Partnership for a Secure America, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to recreating the bipartisan center in American national security and foreign policy. He also serves on the International Advisory Council of the Brookings Doha Center.

Source : Wikipedia

Ok, I see what you're saying. I am not too informed about international security. Yes, now that you point it out, maybe it could be an 'inside joke'. I guess we assume he's joking.

One of the points 'conspiracy theorists' often make is that the 'elitists' hold the people in such utter contempt that they put their signs and symbols right out in the open ... so, 'do I really believe he might be serious?'

I don't know how to answer that. I just don't know what to think about it

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
"Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac."
-Henry Kissinger

"Military men are just dumb stupid animals, to be used as pawns in foreign policy."
-Henry Kissinger

en.wikiquote.org...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

As I said before they probably all have some sort of influence to the decisions made, however I seriously doubt Jones is taking any orders from someone who has held the same position in the past. The final decisions still rest with him, or Obama.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
here is the link to the article on the whitehouse.gov

www.whitehouse.gov...

Remarks By National Security Adviser Jones At 45th Munich Conference On Security Policy

THE WHITE HOUSE

Office of the Press Secretary

For Immediate Release February 9,2009

Hotel Bayerischer Hof
Munich, Germany

February 8, 2009

Thank you for that wonderful tribute to Henry Kissinger yesterday. Congratulations. As the most recent National Security Advisor of the United States, I take my daily orders from Dr. Kissinger, filtered down through Generaal Brent Scowcroft and Sandy Berger, who is also here. We have a chain of command in the National Security Council that exists today.

I think my role today is a little bit different than you might expect. Following the speech of the Vice President and the presence of our distinguished members from the U.S. House of Representatives, I thought that I would spend my time talking to you about how taking the President’s guidance and the Vice President’s comments yesterday, I would spend a few moments trying to discuss how the U.S. National Security Council intends to reorganize itself in order to be supportive. For decades, this conference in Munich has provided a truly exceptional forum for the kind of open dialogue and candid discussions that can only take place among close friends and allies. The Vice President’s attendance and his speech yesterday should send I think a very strong and sincere signal about the seriousness of our purpose when it comes to listening, engaging and building stronger partnerships with all of our friends and allies because the President feels that the transatlantic alliance is a cornerstone to our collective security.

As many of you know, I have been here coming to this conference since 1980 and I have been privileged to work and know many of you here. I would like to salute my military colleagues with whom I have not only a deep friendship but shared many of the issues that we are discussing in a positive way today. And I am delighted to be back in an altered state, so to speak.

I know there is great curiosity about President Obama among many here. And there has been wonderful enthusiasm and new energy with regard to his election from people all over the world. I would like to take just a moment to speak to you about his approach to national security and in fact international security and the role that I see the National Security Council playing. First and foremost the President’s strategic approach will be grounded in the real understanding of the challenges we face in the 21st century. We must simply better understand the environment that we are in. The President, if nothing else, is a pragmatist. He knows that we must deal with the world as it is. And he knows that the world is a very different place than it was just a few years ago. As he said in his inaugural address, the world has changed and we must change with it. And we certainly agree that the world is a multipolar place in the time frame of the moments we are in.

It is hard to overstate the differences between the 20th and the 21st centuries. We have already experienced many, many differences in the 21st century. When this conference first met, everything was viewed through the prism of the Cold War. And in retrospect, life was simpler then. It was certainly more organized. It was certainly more symmetric.

Year in and year out, the strategic environment was fairly consistent and predictable. Threats were "conventional." The transatlantic security partnership was largely designed to meet the threats of a very symmetric world. It was reactive. The NATO partnership was conceived to be a defensive and fairly static alliance. And I spent a good deal of my career in uniform serving within this framework.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join