It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Emergency how may I direct your call?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Hi people, What an amazing site! I have only been a member for a few days so far as I had a weird experience about a shadowy figure in my room and my dad led me to a post in the gray area.

More to the point I'm not sure if this has been noticed before but my dad gave me a DVD '911 in plane site', marvelous dvd that opens my mind further. I stuck it in and I was ready to watch, then the title came up in big numbers 911.... I thought to myself 911, thats the number the usa use for emergency services? Isnt it a coincidence that their was numoruos attacks in different locations of america that happened on the same date as what they use for their emergency services? Every emergency service was used in the incidents.

What are peoples thoughts on this as I believe america attacked themselves to get the citizens support behind them for an excuse to go into the middle east with all guns blazing.

I mean I can download a program from the net and zoom right down and see my car in my driveway and the americans cant use a more advanced satallite to pinpoint osama eh?

I better calm down as this aint the RANT forum

I'm glad Ive found this site

[edit on 25-3-2009 by slowboy51]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
It is definitely a weird coincidence.

On the subject of "9/11 In Plane Site", ignore the "pod" or "attachment" topic that the movie tries to peddle. It has been debunked for years here:

www.questionsquestions.net...

And welcome to the forums.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Thanks for your reply,

Thats some excellant information you have found, it just goes to show that if someone can show you a picture or video footage and explain to you what IT IS, and if you feel as though its possible, then you BELIEVE it, After watching the 911 in plane site I did generally believe that their was something attached to the underside of the planes. Tanks with explosives maybe?

After you led me to the questionsquestions link I now understand what it was exactly and now BELIEVE the website with the clear photo diagrams...

I think im becoming hooked on ATS

new topics

join