It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update 2009 Dr Jonathan Reed Alien Ufo Encounter Disclosure

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
A while ago I took an objective look at many of the videos of conferences of Reed/Rutter and his story...I am very open-minded on the subject and I have to tell you that this is probably one of the most clumsy god-awful hoaxes -no- it is THEE most clumsy, god-awful hoax ever...and that is coming from someone who likes to believe...

the et's body looked like a black leotard stuffed with dishcloths!!

I ain't here to argue with anybody, I did research and came to a conclusion without even needing any debunking info from elsewhere.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
if you ask me if ufowatchdog credible, i will answer yes it's credible! why..because my reason is

1. edgar mitchell ( former apollo 14 astronauts) is not there
2. Bob Lazar
3 Leroy Gordon Cooper Jr., ( former mercury astronauts)
4.John Lear
etc.. those guy names are never been mentioned in that site eventhough they blow a whistle about the alien spacecraft and had some evidence that has a alien base at the back of the moon still they credible witnesses unlike Jonathan rutter...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
I myself still have an open mind about this story, what keeps me interested, is the constant attempts to put the story down, that to me makes all the allegations suspicious, I take all this UFO stuff very seriously, and have spent a long time looking into it, investigating, and watching, who knows maybe one day I will write a book also who knows.

Exactly. I don't look at the guys nobody talks about and leaves alone... it's the ones that people try to discredit that are the ones I tend to look closely at what they are saying.

If you are trying to keep a secret you aren't going to waste your time discrediting those that are spreading disinformation... you WANT those guys talking... it's the ones who are getting too close to the truth that are the guys you want to discredit and frame.

It's the reason I have an open mind about Dr Stephen Greer.... I don't write him off as a fraud just because there are people out there trying to discredit him.... I ask WHY are they trying to discredit him.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
From a MUFON investigator stand point we see this more often then we would like. Mr. Reed type witnesses always try and inject new and fantastic story lines into their growing testimony. Now I am not saying Mr. Reed is lying. I don't know enough about his case to make a comment but I can say I have seen cases like Mr. Reed's go bad real fast because the witnesses wants to make money off the case, go to the media before proof before a full investigation can be completed, even movie deals. If you saw the recent news here in Florida about a father and his son's encounters with aliens you would understand.

www.youtube.com...

The son had a by the book experience and MUFON was taking it seriously until the father started getting wild ideas. He even stopped the case because he was afraid of reprisals of the alien dragons, no lie....dragons. He demanded the evidence back a month and a half after MUFON received it. He now invites people to stay at his house over night and I have been getting calls from people everyday almost, because he gives my number to them.

My Point

Dr or Mr. Reed took a very similar path minus the PTSD in taking what the investigators were saying to him for granted. Mr. Reed wanted to make money and would only release the "evidence" he had unless a deal with the media outlet was agreed upon. The investigators tasked with his case could not get any cooperation with him. Mr. Reed much like Mr. Rowley never seemed interested in proving his case rather to just make a name for himself much like Mr. Reed. Funny thing is this case in North Port FL has little to do with Mr. Rowley and more about his son. Mr. Rowley injected so man fantastic stories into his son's testimony and the funny thing is Mr. Rowley's son never confirmed his father’s testimonies, heck they were not even similar. Mr. Roewly made comments like “there is a 20 foot alien in my back yard” The next day I get a call from a guest at his house and they say he claimed it was now 29 feet tall. Why not 30 ……

So even if the Reed or Rowley cases are real, they has smothered themselves in so much discredit by their on accord that organizations like MUFON have little to no chance of conducting a scientific examination of the case let along proving anything because the constant interference into the investigation. This happens so often with cases, people really need to educate themselves and pick up a dictionary and read the definition of scientific process or even the word objectiveness or better yet honesty.

Morgan
MUFON Field Investigator

[edit on 9-8-2009 by MorganFloridaMUFON]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
hello morgan,

i believe that we are not alone, but in mr. reed case every clip that i saw in youtbe is like he just sewing stories... like what he said there in one video that he can teleport to another dimension using alien dimensional bracelet and jaime maussan mentioned on that video that they will show that video in the public... so where is it now?.. sorry for my english...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Total Package

Originally posted by azzllin
I myself still have an open mind about this story, what keeps me interested, is the constant attempts to put the story down, that to me makes all the allegations suspicious, I take all this UFO stuff very seriously, and have spent a long time looking into it, investigating, and watching, who knows maybe one day I will write a book also who knows.

Exactly. I don't look at the guys nobody talks about and leaves alone... it's the ones that people try to discredit that are the ones I tend to look closely at what they are saying.

If you are trying to keep a secret you aren't going to waste your time discrediting those that are spreading disinformation... you WANT those guys talking... it's the ones who are getting too close to the truth that are the guys you want to discredit and frame.

It's the reason I have an open mind about Dr Stephen Greer.... I don't write him off as a fraud just because there are people out there trying to discredit him.... I ask WHY are they trying to discredit him.

the only reason i would think they would be trying to discredit dr reed is because his evidence could harm those who dont want this coming out. thats why they attack him for a name change. if you ask me what id do if something like this happened to me i would change my name in a split second and duplicate as much of the video evidence i had and send it to other sources to make sure others had copies. as a security issue. i think the ones they try to hard to discredit like dr. reed are the ones we need to take a serious look at.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by AboveTopSecretX]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
i think dr reeds story is going to be around for a very long time, and people will not forget the mountain of evidence that reed has brung forth to the table.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I am still on the fence on this one but leaning towards it being a hoax.
The reason I think it may be a hoax is because Reed Rutter what have you could put all speculation to rest in an instant if he has the items and evidence he says he has, but he does not do it. But one thing is for sure no website, no person other than him can claim 100% for sure its a hoax until Reed gives it up.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
one things for sure no one has debunked anything dr. reed has brought forth. only lies and links to more lies on reed. im just glad people can see debunkers dont have anything to offer against dr. reed other then he changed his name to protect family and friends from harrassment from skeptics, such as the ones here on ats who only pretend to claim they think its a hoax, when they really know its the real deal. they can offer nothing else other than their ability to type the word hoax.

-video of being blinking.
-photographic evidence.
-microbiologist harold chacon substantiates genetic material.
-witness substantiates reeds employment at UofW hospital.
-former landlord verified damage done to home.
-THE LINK ARTIFACT.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by AboveTopSecretX]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst

www.youtube.com...

NEW 2009 Dr Jonathan Reed Alien Ufo Encounter Disclosure ODISEALINK WORLDWIDE TheXChronicles

This is the greatest proof of the existence of ET, but it's ashame the media is control from releasing this information.

There are 19 parts to the video. Please watch the entire videos before you guys declare it to be a hoax. I confident that you will be a believer if your able to sit threw the videos.

Also, there are a lot of disinfo out there to discredit Dr. Reed. There is a website dedicated to discrediting him. If you watch the videos you will quickly realize a lot of the info to discredit him out there are lies.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 25-3-2009 by amfirst]

yeah amfirst , the evidence is just too overwhelming for some slacker debunkers to think by just typing the 'hoax' that that can somehow persuade people to following their lead and believe this is not real. they are just trying to shut people up but its not going to work. reeds encounter case has well over 2,000,000 views.
that speaks for itself.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
What is upsetting about this case is that the debunkers have actually made it stronger by hurling ridicule and refusing to engage in any thoughtful discussion.

"I know a guy who sent me an email saying Rutter is a crook..." is not going to cut it guys.

At least present some facts other than ufowatchdog.com. Completely un sourced info.

i have to agree with this post.
very sound and thought provoking to say the least.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by discloseorlose

First of all, DONT JUDGE! CAPISCO! there is a saying " Walk a mile in my shoes" can some of you grasp that? Most of that website is hear saying and not acceptable as evidence in any court on earth.

This so called Werner say:
"There was my old friend Jonathan, the co-best man at my wedding in 1994, the world famous child psychiatrist, the collector of modern art, the master-mind behind a top-secret computer encryption code which NASA forced him to squash. Except, this guy was calling himself Jonathan Reed"

And you say : "isn't a doctor or a Ph.D and has no college degrees" ???

All dis info to me, case is probably real. A guy of THIS caliber would NOT threw all his fame away for a hoax ?

Odisealinker ask a good question @ Disclose tv:
Besides is it also possible M. Night Shyamalan is making reference to the true story of Dr. Jonathan Reed, as told on the Art Bell show nearly 4 years prior to SIGNS? Does anyone know why there are similarities between Dr. Reeds alien encounter case and the movie SIGNS? When it is clearly stated by the narrator that M Night protrays only real accounts of events in his movies?

Video

Also see this video, he looks really sincere.

also good info here that are not known to all: Source

[edit on 12-10-2009 by stargazerman]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by discloseorlose
Rutter (aka: Reed) lives in Mexico now, which is where he works. He takes U.S. credit cards for purchases of his hoax and processes those cards through someone elses business in the US.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Rutter (aka: Reed) lives in Mexico now, which is where he works. He takes U.S. credit cards for purchases of his hoax and processes those cards through someone elses business in the US.

I know for a fact this is false. He lives right by my parents house in Washington. I know this because I've met him multiple times. He's not hiding in mexico stealing peoples money.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot
A while ago I took an objective look at many of the videos of conferences of Reed/Rutter and his story...I am very open-minded on the subject and I have to tell you that this is probably one of the most clumsy god-awful hoaxes -no- it is THEE most clumsy, god-awful hoax ever...and that is coming from someone who likes to believe...

the et's body looked like a black leotard stuffed with dishcloths!!

I ain't here to argue with anybody, I did research and came to a conclusion without even needing any debunking info from elsewhere.

I thought the same thing only thing I have issue with is the head it could have been a well made paper mache puppet and a good fake at that. The body did look like a Halloween prop , not impressed with the body was uneven and lumpy like a stuffed bra. He could have puled a Stan Romaneck those two are very similar. Im leaning towards hoax... why is the scientific community in the US not doing any analysis on his link artifact and why is he is mexico? He is not being taken seriously here in the states. If Jamie Maussan is backing him it is probably a hoax since Maussan is a known supporter of hoaxes knowing. He seems too much like a used car salesman and i bought his story at first was impressed at his dead alien and all. He seems like a con artist to me any more. But im still unsure of it is a hoax needs more data. There is no source in his being debunked either just hearsay on the other side of the argument I cant call it a hoax yet.

As for UFO watchdog the site was taken down i think it was over the law suit, apparently some UFO buff was suing them for slander, so i never liked that site was too negative for my tastes. They had targets on faces of what they called hoaxes they were a bit extreme. The agenda was suspect and more on the psuedo skeptic approach at UFOligy. So i backed off from using them as a resource on the Reed case. Who knows maybe he is the real deal. But I certainly would not endorse him as credible. I really wouldnt touch his case at all with a 10 foot pole just too fishy.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The investigations are not properly handeled is the problem.You don't know who to trust.
If this man is hoaxing like this,it should be a crime.
Bottom line is you do not know who to trust or who is telling the truth in this case or Stan Romaneks case because they are not properly investigated by authorities.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by radracerx

I know for a fact this is false. He lives right by my parents house in Washington. I know this because I've met him multiple times. He's not hiding in mexico stealing peoples money.

Anyone can post that they live right beside Him..

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The arguments against this man are terrible dishonest skepticism and seems like they are trying to smear Him..What makes this case weird is neither side can prove or disprove this as real or a hoax.The thing you cannot take away from Reed is a video that is either a hoax or the alien is real.You also cannot take away the facts that at least Reed has provided some evidence of some of the things He has claimed.Such as being shot in the neck with a scar as evidence.As well as a desk photo of Him working at this Phd job He claimed He worked for.Also a picture of Him with His face burnt from fire damage which He claimed He escaped a fire.
Honestly the story and circumstances seems like they are so dumb that it makes it more real to life if something this whacky and bizarre is really going on.Of course the bad grainy video of Him wearing that device makes His case look less credible.

But go onto the Watchdog website and they have terrible skeptical arguments that don't even have logic and reason to proving it is a hoax.

Any honest skeptic would agree the videos are way to grainy to determine what is fake or real.
edit on 15-1-2014 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join