It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update 2009 Dr Jonathan Reed Alien Ufo Encounter Disclosure

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Update 2009 Dr Jonathan Reed Alien Ufo Encounter Disclosure

www.youtube.com

The greatest proof of the existence of ET on video and alien technology found.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

NEW 2009 Dr Jonathan Reed Alien Ufo Encounter Disclosure ODISEALINK WORLDWIDE TheXChronicles

This is the greatest proof of the existence of ET, but it's ashame the media is control from releasing this information.

There are 19 parts to the video. Please watch the entire videos before you guys declare it to be a hoax. I confident that you will be a believer if your able to sit threw the videos.

Also, there are a lot of disinfo out there to discredit Dr. Reed. There is a website dedicated to discrediting him. If you watch the videos you will quickly realize a lot of the info to discredit him out there are lies.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 25-3-2009 by amfirst]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I caught it in a Google Alert. This gives me a great opportunity to debunk one of the most renowned con artists in the realm of aliens and UFOs.

Dr. Reed's true name is John Bradley Rutter. Dr. Reed is an alias. Something that is required when you're ripping people off.

The UFO Watchdog spent a couple of years and a lot of their own money to prove that John Bradley Rutter was a con artist.

You really need to educate yourself on everything in regard to aliens and UFOs before posting something because what you do when you kick up something that others spent a couple of years proving to be a hoax, others see it and think it's factual then they copy it out and post it in another forum. Before you know it many think it's factual when it's nothing more than an elaborate hoax.

Exposed 1
Exposed 2
Exposed 3
Exposed 4
Exposed 5
Exposed 6
Exposed 7
Exposed 8

If Art Bell has any regrets while hosting Coast to Coast, aka: Dr. Reed is at the top of his list.

RUTTER: Told bogus story of killing alien in the woods of Washington state on Art Bell show, bad actor. Took alien body home, alien came back to life, government stole all his evidence except some bad video and pictures. Claimed to be hiding from evil government agents. Has pictures of rubber alien and fake UFO as proof. Refused to have independent investigators evaluate evidence. Film type "Dr. Reed" claims to have used to take photos of UFO and alien in 1996 wasn't manufactured until 1997. It has since been discovered that "Dr. Jonathan Reed" is actually a Seattle, Washington resident named JOHN BRADLEY RUTTER. He has lived in Seattle, Washington the entire time he claimed to be on the run from evil government agents, isn't a doctor or a Ph.D and has no college degrees. Liar, con man, and UFO leech.

ARIA: Author of book for Reed, co-conspirator of hoax, works as a clerk at a mini-mart in Seattle. Aria claimed on national radio to have never met someone posing as "Dr." Harold Chacon until an analysis on phony alien blood and tissue was alleged to have been done by Chacon. Aria and Chacon worked together at the same mini-mart for at least 5 years and they both live in the same west Seattle neighborhood within two blocks of each other. These morons have been so exposed in the United States that they've had to move their con to Latin America in hopes of scamming off of the people there. Why would anyone give this case any credibility considering the mountain of lies that come with it.

Apparently exposing this fraud wasn't enough, as some are still endorsing it (such as yourself) and "Dr. Reed" has set up a new website and found some morons willing to hawk his wares. Amazing how some people just can't and won't face the evidence. The need to believe is a powerful and dangerous thing.

Rutter (aka: Reed) lives in Mexico now, which is where he works. He takes U.S. credit cards for purchases of his hoax and processes those cards through someone elses business in the US. What he's doing is illegal and very dangerous for credit card users. Would you like to be one that gets burned? Didn't think so. Consequently, I went out of my way to debunk your post so that people other than yourself realize that they could lose more than just a few dollars to Rutter with their credit card number being sent down to Mexico. Now, do you comprehend that?

The UFO Watchdog finished their work about 2001. Reed sat back and waited for people to forget or leave the realm of Ufology then in 2007 returned to rip off U.S. citizens once more via YouTube.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Reed can't even be honest about who he is... why should I believe anything else he has to say?

Unfortunately, the man refuses to fade into anonymity, and continues to try and swindle the gullible.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by discloseorlose

I actually believe the story. The website you present has disinfo on it. I just glance at it, but will look closer. First of all PAM MCCLOUD is actually a wife of a retire Russian Cosmonaut and is really famous in Russia - the website stats that she is a nobody. I will look deeper into this. There are a lot of disinfo agents out there trying to discredit him. Try to watch the videos with a open mind.

First of all, he said the NSA raided his house and took everything. Now the UFO watchdog website has some personal pictures of him and his ex gf. Where did they get the pictures from? How would anyone get those pictures unless they broke into his house and took it.

2nd the word UFO Watchdogs itself sounds like something the CIA or NSA would make up to discredit people.

3rd who the heck would waste all their time and effort to debunk him that extensively. They had to be funded by someone to get all that information, eventhough just glancing at it alone, I already saw some disinfo. If u only watch the videos then u know a lot on that website are lies. I am very open minded, so I will look more into the website for clues.

If u guys would only watch the video, Dr. Reed hire a detective to get his life back because the NSA erased his life and degrees. The detective interview his co-workers, family, bankers, and college professors, and they all said he was really Dr. Reed and he had a Ph D.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by amfirst]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I love the way that DR. Ree... Rutter's counterpart ( the heavy set man with the bear) cries and acts like the story is more important to him than it is to Dr. Reed at I think a UFO conference. That should have been a dead give away that they were over selling.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I'm not saying the Reed case is bunk or not, but it would makes sense for him to use a pseudo name if in fact, he was being followed.

As well, UFOwatchdog.com is the lousiest debunking site out there. Almost none of their info. is sourced, especially in connection with this case. I would say to keep your eye on both sides with this one. A true skeptic needs reliable, sourced info. to make a conclusion.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by discloseorlose
Thanks for posting this. I caught it in a Google Alert. This gives me a great opportunity to debunk one of the most renowned con artists in the realm of aliens and UFOs.

Dr. Reed's true name is John Bradley Rutter. Dr. Reed is an alias. Something that is required when you're ripping people off.

The UFO Watchdog spent a couple of years and a lot of their own money to prove that John Bradley Rutter was a con artist.

You really need to educate yourself on everything in regard to aliens and UFOs before posting something because what you do when you kick up something that others spent a couple of years proving to be a hoax, others see it and think it's factual then they copy it out and post it in another forum. Before you know it many think it's factual when it's nothing more than an elaborate hoax.

Exposed 1
Exposed 2
Exposed 3
Exposed 4
Exposed 5
Exposed 6
Exposed 7
Exposed 8

If Art Bell has any regrets while hosting Coast to Coast, aka: Dr. Reed is at the top of his list.

RUTTER: Told bogus story of killing alien in the woods of Washington state on Art Bell show, bad actor. Took alien body home, alien came back to life, government stole all his evidence except some bad video and pictures. Claimed to be hiding from evil government agents. Has pictures of rubber alien and fake UFO as proof. Refused to have independent investigators evaluate evidence. Film type "Dr. Reed" claims to have used to take photos of UFO and alien in 1996 wasn't manufactured until 1997. It has since been discovered that "Dr. Jonathan Reed" is actually a Seattle, Washington resident named JOHN BRADLEY RUTTER. He has lived in Seattle, Washington the entire time he claimed to be on the run from evil government agents, isn't a doctor or a Ph.D and has no college degrees. Liar, con man, and UFO leech.

ARIA: Author of book for Reed, co-conspirator of hoax, works as a clerk at a mini-mart in Seattle. Aria claimed on national radio to have never met someone posing as "Dr." Harold Chacon until an analysis on phony alien blood and tissue was alleged to have been done by Chacon. Aria and Chacon worked together at the same mini-mart for at least 5 years and they both live in the same west Seattle neighborhood within two blocks of each other. These morons have been so exposed in the United States that they've had to move their con to Latin America in hopes of scamming off of the people there. Why would anyone give this case any credibility considering the mountain of lies that come with it.

Apparently exposing this fraud wasn't enough, as some are still endorsing it (such as yourself) and "Dr. Reed" has set up a new website and found some morons willing to hawk his wares. Amazing how some people just can't and won't face the evidence. The need to believe is a powerful and dangerous thing.

Rutter (aka: Reed) lives in Mexico now, which is where he works. He takes U.S. credit cards for purchases of his hoax and processes those cards through someone elses business in the US. What he's doing is illegal and very dangerous for credit card users. Would you like to be one that gets burned? Didn't think so. Consequently, I went out of my way to debunk your post so that people other than yourself realize that they could lose more than just a few dollars to Rutter with their credit card number being sent down to Mexico. Now, do you comprehend that?

The UFO Watchdog finished their work about 2001. Reed sat back and waited for people to forget or leave the realm of Ufology then in 2007 returned to rip off U.S. citizens once more via YouTube.

WHAT!? are you saying rutter is nuttier than a nutbar? Noooo@

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I myself still have an open mind about this story, what keeps me interested, is the constant attempts to put the story down, that to me makes all the allegations suspicious, I take all this UFO stuff very seriously, and have spent a long time looking into it, investigating, and watching, who knows maybe one day I will write a book also who knows.

One thing I do know is I have to make my own mind up, based on all the evidence, just because the guy is being bad mouthed and accused of all kinds, does not make it true, it's important that everyone makes up their own minds, and not just follow the popular opinions offered up by some, who have no proof whatsoever of any wrong doings, just word of mouth.

Not often anymore on ATS that UFO threads get a decent or fair hearing, always someone who thinks or claim to be an expert on something related to the evidence at hand, but in reality, they are an expert in what? popularity contests, or just going against the grain for the hell of it.

Some have been at this a long time, to let disinformation or lies get in the way of going forward.

And until someone proves to me that everything about this case is fake, then it needs to be investigated even more, the more the cries of fake in this case, the more I want to know why.

There is definite attempts to run disinformation on this case, and I want to know why, if none of it is true, then why is there a campaign to shut it up?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
What is upsetting about this case is that the debunkers have actually made it stronger by hurling ridicule and refusing to engage in any thoughtful discussion.

"I know a guy who sent me an email saying Rutter is a crook..." is not going to cut it guys.

At least present some facts other than ufowatchdog.com. Completely un sourced info.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
C'mon people wake up

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by amfirst

There is clearly a lot of disinfo around on Dr. Reed.

I've been following this story since fairly early on. It's actually one of the most visible conspiracies out there.

Consider: at least two scientists who were exposed to evidence presented by Dr. Reed have died in mysterious circimstances.

He has videotape that is truly remarkable footage. Many people claim it's faked. I think it's real.

One of the disinfo sites suggests it's a child in a suit? How credible is that?

I'm going to lay this on the line. If people say it's a hoax, there's a strong possibility they are disinfo agents. There are people here who want to debate sensibly and turn a skeptical eye on things, and that's fair enough.

Those who want to use emotions and character assassination to sway the issue are either agents or idiots.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Many of the true believers dismiss the UFO Watchdog report as not strong enough proof, but then will swallow the wild claims that the 'Dr' spews out without question.

The UFO Watchdog report could be harder hitting, but I think it does an adequate job, and provides enough details that anyone can independently check it out with just a little work.

I found his whole story laughable and - more importantly - without evidence, so I don't even consider a need to verify the UFO Watchdog report.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst
Where did they get the pictures from? How would anyone get those pictures unless they broke into his house and took it.

I think if you read the article, they SAY where they got the pictures from - names and all. As I recall without going back to the article to look it up, they got it from the girlfriend's sibling.

Don't you have pictures of your friends and family? I have pictures of all my inlaws, exlaws, and outlaws....

3rd who the heck would waste all their time and effort to debunk him that extensively.

Oh .. I don't know .. perhaps people who care about the truth, and people who care about other people not wasting their money on scams and charlatans?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Wow.... I've never heard of the "link" and always just read that Dr. Reed was a fraud but I've definatley changed my mind after watching all of these videos!

I dont have a doubt in my mind now that this is the real deal! And that video is in fact a real video of a real EBE!

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
What is upsetting about this case is that the debunkers have actually made it stronger by hurling ridicule and refusing to engage in any thoughtful discussion.

Yeah, that's exactly why "Visionandtruth" would continue to place all of us on his ignore list whenever we asked him a question he couldn't answer.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
There are presently at least 3 threads running concurrently about Dr Reed / Rutter. Wouldn't it be better if the 2 most recent threads were closed & everybody was directed back to the original thread? It would make it easier to follow the discussion. My position is I think this is a hoax, but I am enjoying the discussion.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by RubberBaron
Many of the true believers dismiss the UFO Watchdog report as not strong enough proof, but then will swallow the wild claims that the 'Dr' spews out without question.

I'm dismissing it because of the source. UFOwatchdog is there solely to debunk - and the harder they try, the more one wonders whether their target might be a threat to TPTB.

I was actually on the fence with the UFOwatchdog stuff until I came across the allegation that he'd faked the alien using a friend's child to dress up. At that point, I thought, nah, this is disinfo.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

2nd the word UFO Watchdogs itself sounds like something the CIA or NSA would make up to discredit people.

You make the claim over and over this is a disinformation site, funded or run by the NSA/CIA. And yet, you provide no evidence or information to invalidate the site's claims or to support Reed. Instead, you dismiss the claims out of hand and attempt to distract from this by throwing out a baseless accusation.

So much for being open-minded.

The website you present has disinfo on it. I just glance at it, but will look closer... There are a lot of disinfo agents out there trying to discredit him... even though just glancing at it alone, I already saw some disinfo.

So, you have not fully read the site, you have only "glanced" at it. In other words, you happened to see something you did not agree with and that is enough to dismiss it as disinformation, without any evidence-what-so-ever.

Again, so much for being open-minded.

3rd who the heck would waste all their time and effort to debunk him that extensively. They had to be funded by someone to get all that information, even though just glancing at it alone...

Who would waste all their time and effort to support Reed? Let's flip this around. Perhaps Reed and his supporters are the disinformation agents trying to discredit the UFO community.

...Dr. Reed hire a detective to get his life back because the NSA erased his life and degrees...

So, lets get this straight. The NSA erases his life, in this story an ultra-powerful group that is responsible for the UFO cover-up, yet somehow this lowly detective is able to put his life back together, and all without the resources available to the NSA. Right...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
There is clearly a lot of disinfo around on Dr. Reed.

Yes, and all of it from Reed himself.

at least two scientists who were exposed to evidence presented by Dr. Reed have died in mysterious circimstances.

Who were these scientists and what circumstances did they die under.

If people say it's a hoax, there's a strong possibility they are disinfo agents. There are people here who want to debate sensibly and turn a skeptical eye on things, and that's fair enough.

You contradict yourself here. On one hand we can debate it, but on the other if we try, we are disinformation agents. Do you have any evidence what-so-ever, anyone who doesn't believe Reed is a disinformation agent?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join