It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

07/03/04

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Something ups with this date. Ive been getting the numbers 070304 in tnhe same order alot. For example today for the first time in math I look at my calculater and the product number was 070304. Then when I turned it on the same numbers flashed up. I had this calculater from september. The word Texas has been appearing alot to.

So I predict something will happen July 03, 2004 in texas or with Bush
Mark it in the calander reminder on your computer.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite
Something ups with this date. Ive been getting the numbers 070304 in tnhe same order alot. For example today for the first time in math I look at my calculater and the product number was 070304. Then when I turned it on the same numbers flashed up. I had this calculater from september. The word Texas has been appearing alot to.

i dont want to discredit your thoughts...but it is very unlikely that a calculator will give you a number starting with 0...unless there is a , after 0....secondly...ok...you are getting those numbers...but 070304 in europe means 7th of march 2004..and that date has already passed...

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleartomato

Originally posted by Vegemite

i dont want to discredit your thoughts...but it is very unlikely that a calculator will give you a number starting with 0...unless there is a , after 0....secondly...ok...you are getting those numbers...but 070304 in europe means 7th of march 2004..and that date has already passed...

Well, in America most of the time it means July 3, 2004, just rearrange the numbers.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
yeah but its not just the calculater its lottery numbers, bus numbers, bar code labels all sorts of stuff too many just to be a coincedence. Some kind of paranormal intervention. Just put it on your calander and will see if im right then.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
i just believe that you have developed some kind of 'selective perception' concerning that particular number. im mean...just try to remember any other 6 digit number and you ll see that these strange happenings will apply to that number as well. it s all down to your personal perception of the world.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Possibly, but isnt everything seen through your personal perception. Like luck or God or the existence of aliens.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
"yeah but its not just the calculater its lottery numbers, bus numbers, bar code labels all sorts of stuff too many just to be a coincedence."

July 3 is a Saturday, therefore a big lottery day. If I win do I have to share?

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I didnt think of that. Its mine now.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Before Independence Day? Well this dont make sense. I think it would be on Independence Day with the fireworks and all.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Actually, if they did something the day before independence day I think it would be worse. If they pulled off a major terror attack, then the next day, what would people be celebrating? It would be like a stab in the heart. Even on Independence day, or the day after.

Whats horrible, Is that I have been to big 4th of July events, With hundreds-thousands of people. And at all of these events, there are no metal detectors, no one searching baggage. Look at how simple it would be... It's scary..

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Eh, whatever. Nothing will happen on 7-03-04. Something will happen on 7-07-04! Strange things always happen on my b-day.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
High Five! Thats my B-Day also. If it is a terrorist attack I think if fireworks didnt explode at all cause of terrorist threats it would hurt much worse. Can you imagen what the economy would do.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Everything goes down on 7-7.

top topics

join