It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lacerta Files

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I am going to assume people know what the Lacerta files are about, so I am not going to give any information on it, other than it is an interview with an alledged shape-shafting terrestrial reptillian being. Yes, sounds absolutely absurd, completely far fetched, and what is the evidence to support it? There is none. Not a shred. It's basically a transcript that has randomly appeared on the internet in 2000 or so of anonymous origin, has been translated into many languages, but is mostly unknown to the world, even to the UFO interest community. To my knowledge nobody has tried to profit from it, there are no books, no videos, no web sites by the man who claimed to interview her. All we have is just a transcript of an interview with a great story.

I am normally very skeptical of UFO and ET cases and do not believe until I have a strong amount of evidence. I am not sympathetic to David Ike, despite being quite impressed with his research in his books. But for some reason I am really drawn to Lacerta. It's ironic, as it is the best example of a case I would reject unhesistantly. I don't know, but everytime I read that interview, I am more inclined to believe. It resonates for some reason. I get a feel for its truth. I still haven't completely gone to the believer side on this case, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't near to believing it.

Anybody feel that way?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I don't think there is any evidence at all of the Lacerta files. No pictures, no testimony, no names of the interviewers. I don't even know if there is a story of how the 'alien' came to meet the interviewers and why he/she (i think it was a she) decided to tell her story to them.

Also, she said not to take any pictures of her. Her race does not like to have their picture taken.

I think most of us just take that particular story as a pretty good piece of science fiction.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Does raise a few eyebrows. I've read the lacerta files a few times and although there is no evidence to support it's truth there is still a chance it is true. It seems to ring pretty true in my eyes. Especially since we are kind of a young species (even for earth). It is possible that if a species of dinosaur where to have survived underground that they could have evolved into sentient beings since it took us far less time to achieve that goal. I think it makes more sense that they would be native terrans instead of Draco aliens. Why would reptiles exist anywhere but earth? We know that an alien world would not follow along the same evolutionary path so why would reptiles even exist? I'm not saying the Lacerta files are true and real, but they could be.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I have read the Lucerta Files and can hardly believe it true because the lack of evidence. It does make me want to believe because of the technical wording and mathematics spoke of in some portions of the read. None of what you hear and Half of what you see is what I have to go by on a story of such magnitude and claims.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

I think what impresses me the most about Lacerta is how it seems to explain missing gaps in our knowledge and its internal consistency.

It is a bit strange is it not that humans have evolved into an intelligent technological species, while all other species on the planet who are just as old or older, including the Simian species we have evolved from have not. Why is our evolution so fast and others so slow? Lacerta's explanation of ET intervention could explain that.

I also find it interesting how Lacerta describes the race as the Illojim, and how the Old Testimant mentions the Elohim breeding with the daughters of men, and the fact that so many ancient records claim ET contact and cross-breeding.

Lacerta's claim that we are the 7th human race, and there have been 6 human races before us that have been destroyed is contained in old Sanskrit records. In fact the idea that we are the 7th human race is accepted as fact in Sanskrit records.

Biblical and Sanskrit records agree that serpent beings(in Sanskrit they are explitly described as shapeshifting) exist underground, and not even that the Sanskrit records even state how they were banished underground by the Devas that use to visit the Earth regularly in the past. Lacerta claims that her species were banished by the Illojim.

I find the physics of Lacerta INCREDIBLY interesting and even plausible, especially because it explains that gap between mind and matter. It is similar to Sanskrit metaphysics, but far more detailed in its physical aspects.

Her descriptions of her anatomy and biology, her evolutionary history, their way of calculating time using magnetic cycles is all internally consistent and surprisingly detailed.

In my own theory of the NWO that is thousands of years old(See the Empire never ended) I am still fuzzy on who the NWO really is and how can such a long, diabolical and globa planl be carried out by a group of humans. Moeover, there seems to be a link of satanism to the NWO as well. Lacerta's explanation of Illojim and other ET being behind our word history and us being their slave-race explains that gap in my understanding.

So overal Lacerta's account has a very high degree of internal consistency and checks out with some external records. This of course does not mean that the author did not fabricate it, if they did they did a very good job with their research and attention to detail. But why have they left it? Where are the books and DVD's and merchandize on Lacerta? Where is the author? If they went to so much effort in creating this story, why would they leave it hanging? There is money to be made here.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Here's a brief summary of the Lacerta Files:

Lacerta (speaking to Human interviewer): Your puny human mind cannot comprehend the way things really are, so unfortunately, I cannot explain it to you.

And that's its chief problem. Apparently, this vastly superior race is incapable of boiling down complex issues into relatable concepts. There's no reason to accept that the story is more than fiction. As fiction, it's a decent enough read...but there's no evidence presented to really back up the claims.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

The Reptilian does not want to be photographed, there is no other physical evidence to show that the Reptilian exists. The interview reads like a science fiction novella. The writer appears to be a fan of Anne Rice, who did a much better job with her vampire series.

Reading the Lacerta Files is like eating cake when one is very hungry. It fills the stomach, but there is no nutritional value to it. Where is the meat and potatoes?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I disagree with Gazrok, she is more than willing to supply us with information. Every question asked is given a detailed answer, she doesn't "hide behind her arrogance" which is what others accuse her for therefore being a hoax. Simply stating that our minds are inferior and was done so purposefully will upset any of us. But you have to admit, homo sapiens are very easy to control.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Here's a brief summary of the Lacerta Files:

Lacerta (speaking to Human interviewer): Your puny human mind cannot comprehend the way things really are, so unfortunately, I cannot explain it to you.

And that's its chief problem. Apparently, this vastly superior race is incapable of boiling down complex issues into relatable concepts. There's no reason to accept that the story is more than fiction. As fiction, it's a decent enough read...but there's no evidence presented to really back up the claims.

The only thing I can say to that is that reptiles by nature are aggressive and just plain mean. (not all species but most) It wouldn't be hard to believe that a reptilian being would be arrogant and rude.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hasn't this been discussed before?

Personally, I think this is just a story, and not a very good one at that. Frankly, I got rather bored reading it.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AngelHeart

I agree, I also find the details given by Lacerta for each question to be very detailed. She does not equivocate from any question. Her attitude that our minds are puny and her general dislike of humans is understandable, considering that her kind are the original native species of this planet, and we are just a foreign hybrid. Moreover, they have to live in caves, while we live on the ground basking in the sun that they appreciate more than we do.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I'm no skeptic but here is the main problem I have with the Lacerta Files.

When you're reading it you see all kinds of punctuation and so much of what is said is done in parenthesis (kind of like this) and it just doesn't "flow" like he recorded the interview and then wrote it down on paper word for word.

Take a look at it gramatically. I would completely understand if she had given a written interview but it just doesn't seem plausible that he then decided to add additional detailing in those parenthesis.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_awoke

The Lacerta files are not originally in English, they were translated from Swedish I think.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The interview with a female reptilian is Hoax. Well written by somebody with a wild imagination and good understanding of metaphysics (good only). I have read both interviews, did a thread on it once, and it is obviously a well-done hoax...presented exactly as...anybody would have (who had the stupidity to hoax in the first place).

You may take a few points and add them to meta-truth, but the rest is hilarious.

Where do I get off?
1) I've met them on the inner realms (not physical).
2) My SoulSelf transmitted direct communication/information about them in an intense downpouring of geometrical imaging and sounding, which was alive (no other way to describe this action). They are real; I know what they are doing, where they're at.
3) If you knew what they were/have been doing, you'd quickly realize she not only wouldn't 'get permission,' but would have been rapidly executed or reprogrammed or.

I have read this stuff...a great hoax. It comes from a place of ignorance and made-up responses. This is the sadness of the internet...someone comes along and is smart enough to fool otherwise discerning people.

'Puny humans?" That's not arrogance...that's a human pretending to be a reptilian, and with his/her little mind, imagining a reptilian looking down on an intellectually/spiritually inferior race. Poorly done.

Next.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Yikes, your explanation as to why the Lacerta files are a hoax are as unfalsifiable as the Lacerta files themselves

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

You're entirely right!

I just thought I'd give an opinion, and that is all it is. I have no proof, one way or another.

If you've read the Terra Papers, you could recognize something similar...well-thought out, with an "actors'" take, or slant to it. I mean, both are made picturesque, with intent. This is not normal delivery of prime archetype information, which is Truth expressed through Power.

But I enjoyed the movie, "Interview With A Vampire."
I also enjoyed the "Interview With A Female Reptilian."

Both have a basis in fact.

Study Ingo Swann a bit, and see if you can't synthesize a readier understanding of the alien viewpoint/agenda. Also, I've had personal interaction with aliens, and they don't behave like the interviewer enjoys hoaxing people into believing. Ever hear of Thomas Chatterton? I tried to convey this state of mind and the delivery, which can be readily perceived when one opens the mind (empties the Cup).

But, to each their own. And if you've never had direct connect with your SoulSelf, or the spontaneous communication from Within-Above, don't disbelieve: It'll put you over the edge of the Real, straight into the Unreal (all about you: called the Reflected State, or 3rd dimensional everyday 'reality'). Got a better idea: read the Lacerta Files, there's clues in there.

There's always truth behind myth. I love a good fairy tale (movie) myself, every now and then.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The Terra Papers, are you kidding me? Those stories are more similar to L. Ron Hubbard's history of the Galaxy. Lacerta makes more probable sense, and somewhat corroborates ancient Indian texts. I find it more plausible to believe humanity is nothing more than an abandoned experiment.

however Indigo, your extreme date of 1.2 million years ago was before Neanderthal and Homo Sapiens, Around the time after Ergaster and Erectus, but during Heidelbergensis and Antecessor. are you saying these are those people, they were were a different species closer to use all together, because I don't see the fossil record reflecting that argument. Would it mean that there was a flourishing, technological, civilization that lived with contemporary cave men?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AngelHeart

If you are referring to Treta Yuga 1.2 million years ago, the descriptions actually exist around that period in the Ramayana, which is dated in that age. It speaks of a time when intelligent humans and primitive ape-like men lived together. It may not actually be referring to intelligent humans at all, but ET which are human-like co-existing with primitive terrestrial humans.

This tallies up very well with Lacerta. The Ramyana epic, though a mytho-historical story(a term I have coined to describe mixture of history with mythology) may actualy have some empirical backing. A bridge has been discovered connecting India to Sri Lanka called the Rama Sethu/Adams bridge which has become a very big controversial issue, because this bridge's construction is talked about in the Ramayana and the bridge appears to be "man-made" but this is countered by those who say it is "naturally occuring" The biggest irony is the dating of this bridge dates back to the Treta Yuga of the Sanskrit records. Amazing.

You know that I am convinced that we are not the first advanced civilisation. I think there have been several cycles of advanced civilisations on this planet and ET contact with Earth has been ongoing since prehistory. They have both faciliated us and also co-mingled with us and shared technology and culture with us.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

You would probably like "The Princess Bride" (1987, Cary Elwes). I saw it again just the other day and seemed to be a decent fairy-tail, though it had nothing to do with UFO's aliens or reptilians.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Haha. The Lacerta interview author apparently likes them too.

Not only have I read them, done a thread on them (elsewhere), but you can find most of the 'info' elsewhere. Like any good story, color and 'flavor' are important additions.

People will believe what they want to believe, nevermind a clear mind and discerning awareness.

Not all such stuff is garbage, but this author took lessons from Thomas Chatterton, imo.

Hook, line & sinker...delicious

So, if I think they are hoax, and you don't agree...I'm wrong (you have proof?). Because you like one poster over another, doesn't make the Lacerta files authentic, just well done, in some opinions. Gullibility runs deep in humanity.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by SS,Naga]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join