It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey Aliens: Closer to Insects, Dolphins or Frogs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I came across a photo of a golden poison frog today and saw similarities between it, and the descriptions of grey aliens that contactees describe. Considering that, in addition to similar physical features, they have been reported to:
1) absorb nutrients transdermally,
2) demonstrate chirping vocalizations,
3) in some cases, have webbed hands

Is it possible that these putative organisms are more similar to terrestrial frogs than insects or cetaceans? Might the same environmental selection pressures responsible for shaping the phenotypic traits of frogs have acted upon the evolutionary ancestors of grey aliens?

I'd love to hear what everyone thinks (whether you're a "believer" or not).

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by X-tal_Phusion

You know I'm more of the idea that they are actually us from our own future.
And that they have traveled back in time to try and help us stop from screwing up the world. Think about it that may also be the reason why they abduct people and do all that probing and possible crossbreeding and alien hybrids.

They are probably trying to reverse some serious problems we have created for ourselves in the near future. So they travel back in time careful not to disturb us too much but influence our culture to start caring more about our environment and taking small steps at first to control our population explosion.

Either that or they are Evolved from Dolphins and travel billions of miles and just simply enjoy Probing us

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69
[And that they have traveled back in time to try and help us stop from screwing up the world.]

I thought it was them who were the ones helping to screw up our world

We're not in a good position right now. We're too dependent on outside factors to sustain us, any serious disruption... would be fatal for a lot of us.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Grey Aliens: Closer to Insects, Dolphins or Frogs?

You bring up a very good question. Did these things evolve from an animal other than us. First you have got to look at the similarities of the gray aliens and human beings. As well as the dissimilarities.

By paintings and drawings and your photo you provided we have the following in common.

1. One head, two eyes one nose and a mouth.

2. Two arms, two legs. Bipedal

3. Digits as toes and fingers

4. Ratios of head abdomen and legs in almost same pattern.

Some Dissimilarities would include.

1. Pure black eyes

2. No visible hair

3. Does not make normal human speech sounds.

With these differences and similarities you have to imagine where in our evolutionary path could the similarities have branched off. And with the dissimilarities it would also give a clue on where the gray species could have branched off. That is why I like your frog picture because it does show all black eyes.

With the hundreds of millions of years that there has been 2 arms two legs two eyes and one mouth, it would be entirely possible for at least one species to have evolved into a super intelligent being and far surpass us as humans in technological advancements.

Your thread inspired great thought in me and I thank you. I will flag this post in hopes that others can share in this intriguing idea.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by wiredamerican]

new topics

top topics

join