It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails. It's in the jetfuel.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gerktron01

And I believe the pilots as much as I would believe a military person being asked if they agreed with their hierarchy, you wouldn't have anyone in their right mind stating their true feelings... They would be dealt with harshly via their chain of command.

The pilots would be grounded much the same as if they mentioned they saw a UFO.... That's why pilots will not say what they saw... same thing for anyone in a job that really knows that something is going on. If I knew what I know now in the military they would have removed my clearances and would have kicked me out or locked me up. That's what happens to whistle blowers.... Otherwise known as patriots who are willing to stand up for what is right and not defend their masters. Hitler was a good example....

So, why not try going to some of the brave men that were pilots and are now speaking out against the 9/11 murders of 3000 plus humans. I'm sure you may get a truthful answer from one of them.... Don't look for truth from someone that is currently flying and has a reason to protect his license and families future, that just doesn't make sense...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Don't look for truth from someone that is currently flying and has a reason to protect his license and families future, that just doesn't make sense...

im not trying to protect anything.. im just sharing knowledge that will lead to a successful debunk of some bogus theory..

so you had .mil experience.. you didnt learn everything so you are in the same boat as i.

i can take a sample of the fuel to my bio lab at school and we can test and see what the fuel is composed of.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by gerktron01]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Please do. But make sure you get it from the same tank as the regular aircraft do. Make sure you see it pumped from the truck or ground and have it put inside a container that you bring. Don't come back and tell me that you lost sight of the fuel being taken from the ground and going to the lab. Just like any piece of evidence to be used the chain of custody must not be broken for this to be valid. This is what is preventing some from proving this already.

Do you not think that maybe someone has tried this and that the PTB would be just waiting for someone off the street to say ' Can I get some jet fuel? It's for my X plane that I'm putting together in the garage.' Ya.. like that sounds like the everyday typical story....

****snip**** OOps... My bad... I had two stories going about the algae and linked them.... Sorry... My bad...

What happens to a person that tries to speak in the aviation industry... Here, here, and here. This last one has a former airport worker involved and I'm thinking maybe he found out stuff I'm saying and decided to take things to a new level for humanity.

IMHO of Course
Rgds

[edit on 26-3-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

You really don't seem to be reading what you link. The article is not about adding algae to fuel. It is about using algae to produce biodiesel.
www1.eere.energy.gov...
Jet fuel is high grade diesel. It's an interesting idea but economically unfeasible at this point.

Kind of amusing that the photo attached to the article shows a sky full of contrails.

[edit on 3/25/2009 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllTiedTogether
Do you not think that maybe someone has tried this and that the PTB would be just waiting for someone off the street to say ' Can I get some jet fuel? It's for my X plane that I'm putting together in the garage.' Ya.. like that sounds like the everyday typical story....

You guys kill me…
You really do.
I try and help you out and you insist on trying to insult me again, when the fact is that you are once more showing your ignorance of the topic and the lingo. At some point you would think that it might dawn on you to just accept that what I am telling you is correct, and that I have some clue of that which I speak. It might be too much to ask for though, after all isn’t the definition of insanity “doing something over and over again thinking the outcome will be different then the last time”?

So lets get you educated on why its not unusual to ask for fuel for an X-Plane…
First off, an X-Plane does not mean that you are building a X-15 rocket plane in your garage, it means that you are building a Experimental Class Aircraft:

In generic use, an experimental aircraft is an aircraft that has not yet been fully proven in flight. Often, this implies that new aerospace technologies are being tested on the aircraft, though the label is more broad. Experimental aircraft is also a specific term referring to an aircraft flown with an experimental category Airworthiness Certificate. The term experimental aircraft is often erroneously used to mean homebuilt aircraft. While most homebuilt aircraft are registered as experimental category aircraft in the U.S., there are many types of experimental aircraft that are not homebuilt.

So an X-Plane in this case means that you are building an Experimental Home Built Aircraft. Its actually a very common hobby, dating back to the 1920's, and there are Kit Planes that are designed to be built in the average persons garage:

In the United States, Australia and New Zealand, homebuilt aircraft may be licensed Experimental under FAA or similar local regulations. Provided that the owner has done at least 51% of the construction work themselves they can also apply for a repairman's certificate for that airframe. The repairman's certificate allows the holder to perform and sign off on most of the maintenance, repairs, and inspections themselves.
The first aircraft to be offered for sale as plans, rather than a completed airframe, was the Baby Ace in the late 1920s.
Homebuilt aircraft gained in popularity in the US in the 1950s with the formation of the Experimental Aircraft Association and with a large demand for light aircraft created by ex-military pilots after World War II.
Homebuilt aircraft are generally small, one to four-seat sportsplanes which employ simple methods of construction. Fabric-covered wood or metal frames and plywood are common in the aircraft structure, but increasingly, fiberglass and other composites as well as full aluminum construction techniques are being used. Engines are most often the same as, or similar to, the engines used in certified aircraft (such as Lycoming, Continental, Rotax, and Jabiru). A minority of homebuilts use converted automobile engines, with Volkswagen air-cooled flat-4s, Subaru-based liquid-cooled engines, Mazda Wankel and Chevrolet Corvair six-cylinder engines being common. The use of automotive engines helps to reduce costs, but many builders prefer dedicated aircraft engines, which are perceived to have better performance and reliability. Other engines that have been used include chainsaw and motorcycle engines.

Some of the coolest kits include Burt Rutans EZ’s, Long Ez’s, and other various WWII fighter plane imitations.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
going back to what the OP has stated. the fuel causes chemtrails. or so he states.

so explain this. i live under the flight path of a runway. wouldnt the effects be more noticeable in the lower flight paths?

i would be more than happy to get a test tube of fuel and take it in and get results back to you guys. the test would be conducted via infrared spectrometer.. will this suffice?

also, you would be amazed who asks for jet fuel..

[edit on 25-3-2009 by gerktron01]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Please do. But make sure you get it from the same tank as the regular aircraft do. Make sure you see it pumped from the truck or ground and have it put inside a container that you bring. Don't come back and tell me that you lost sight of the fuel being taken from the ground and going to the lab. Just like any piece of evidence to be used the chain of custody must not be broken for this to be valid. This is what is preventing some from proving this already.

And here's a question for those that say biologicals or chemicals or whatever won't survive after going through the engine...here. It talks about how BOEING is going to look into putting ALGAE as a fuel additive that will absorb CO2 (nanotechnologies little helper) in the atmosphere in a FLYING aircraft. Early tests may be done with biofuel from either soya beans or rapeseed, which is a carcinogen. Are we to believe that BOEING is lying and that nothing can be put into the fuel because our ground crews would know?

What happens to a person that tries to speak in the aviation industry... Here, here, and here. This last one has a former airport worker involved and I'm thinking maybe he found out stuff I'm saying and decided to take things to a new level for humanity.

IMHO of Course
Rgds

And yet for all of your sentences, you have no credible information whatsoever, just more conspiracy and things completely unrelated. You throw so many disconnected things against the wall, hoping something sticks. And somehow 9/11 is now part of chemtrails too.

How would I lose my license? Can you point to anyone who had lost their pilot ratings for speaking out? No, that is just speculation that someone would, when that is just not evidence of anything. The FAA can not secretly just cancel my pilots license. While you think it can happen, thats not evidence that it can.

And now we have a chemmie talking about chains of custody regarding testing fuels? How many chemtrail websites just say they testing and found AIDS, SARS, Bacteria, chemgoo, KFC Special Sauce, etc in jet exhaust, and not even any proof of such things, much less a sampling protocol.

You may want to go tell the chemtrail believers to check into sampling protocol first before making up such silly claims. Like people have been saying over and over in this thread, there is not actual evidence of anything put for by chemtrail believers, just an endless (and mindless)circle of conspiracies and speculation based on a lack of science, and complete lack of understanding of aviation

[edit on 25-3-2009 by firepilot]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

Please do. But make sure you get it from the same tank as the regular aircraft do. Make sure you see it pumped from the truck or ground and have it put inside a container that you bring. Don't come back and tell me that you lost sight of the fuel being taken from the ground and going to the lab. Just like any piece of evidence to be used the chain of custody must not be broken for this to be valid. This is what is preventing some from

And here's a question for those that say biologicals or chemicals or whatever won't survive after going through the engine...here. It talks about how BOEING is going to look into putting ALGAE as a fuel additive that will absorb CO2 (nanotechnologies little helper) in the atmosphere in a FLYING aircraft. Early tests may be done with biofuel from either soya beans or rapeseed, which is a carcinogen. Are we to believe that BOEING is lying and that nothing can be put into the fuel because our ground crews would know?

Do you even read your articles you post? There not talking about adding algae to jet fuel there talking about making jet fuel out of algae. Its called bio fuel and once they cook the algae to make the fuel its dead even before it gets to the plane.But here is the trend i noticed find something you think proves your case without bothering to understand science. Bio fuel lowers co2 in the atmosphere because its cleaner burning than diesel fuel,However there is co2 produced when you grow the algae so i have a feeling it will wind up being about the same environmental impact. Now my question how can you argue something exists when you cant even get you own fact right?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

You know what happens when most GENUINE PILOTS are asked if they have seen a UFO and dont want to get in trouble ?. They will say something like "well im not at liberty to say if I have or not but I know a lot of pilots who have and who's judgement I trust "

Which of course is a great way to get around the official secrets act and avoid a wrist slap .

Funnily enough though , its when you ask about chemtrails that REAL PILOTS want to change the subject VERY QUICKLY or they will say emphatically and with relief " I dont have anything to do WITH THAT ".

notice the carefull choice of words coveniantly crafted so that its meaning is grey and open to interpretation .

Why jeopardise a career that pays so obscenely well for sitting on your arse most of the time while george holds the wheel for you ?

They either dont know or dont want to know .

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
My Dad was fairly high up in civil aviation and he would get very twitchy whenever I mentioned chemtrails to him. I used to bring it up from time to time, and tell him there was a massive difference in contrails starting about 1997. He would flatly deny it and even get irritable, which I thought was pretty strange considering he loved to talk about other aspects of the industry. Maybe he knew something was up.
He used to dislike the highest manager types, thought they were corrupt. And I remember once he made an offhand comment about some of them being involved with Mi5, but never mentioned it again.

Just one of those random, proofless stories.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Why jeopardise a career that pays so obscenely well for sitting on your arse most of the time while george holds the wheel for you ?

The majority of airline pilots are payed almost nothing. Infact, you usually have to pay to get the job, overall. Damned hard work too.

They will say something like "well im not at liberty to say if I have or not but I know a lot of pilots who have and who's judgement I trust "

Usually when I ask they say they've either seen nothing, or seen simple unidentified objects... talking about UFO's wouldn't jeopardise a career, though officially reporting and talking to the media about it might. There is no official secrets act. Next time you talk to a pilot I think you should take a log.
Would be an interesting read.

Depends on the circumstances. Two of them links were irrelevant, a third was. However, Boeing one was good, but been discussed and the issue is complex. Personally, I think it's unsafe to be in any kind of a crash, and would recommend avoiding it. That's why they are designed not to crash.

Here's a good one.
en.wikipedia.org...

And also the 747 that had failed cargodoor and NZ parents were the ones that found the real cause..

Night.]

[edit on 26/3/2009 by C0bzz]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Algal based jet fuels do not add additional CO2 to the atmosphere. Their combustion results in just as much CO2 per unit energy as petroleum. The algae convert atmospheric CO2 to plant oils which are either decarboxylated or transesterified to produce the fuel. Burning the fuel returns the CO2 to the atmosphere for no net gain of CO2.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0bzz
though officially reporting and talking to the media about it might. There is no official secrets act.

You are absolutely correct. It has more to do with the image of the airline and their personnel, then it has to do with keeping anything a secret. Airlines like to keep a squeaky clean image as it portrays that "nothing of interest happens during their flights", and therefore their flights are safer then the other airlines flights.

Originally posted by C0bzz
a third was. However, Boeing one was good, but been discussed and the issue is complex. Personally, I think it's unsafe to be in any kind of a crash, and would recommend avoiding it. That's why they are designed not to crash.

Again, you are correct.
No matter if you are in a plastic or an aluminum can, in a crash you are “spam in a can”, to borrow a phrase. Personally it could be argued that use of plastic is safer as it would be less prone to turn into sharp razors of metallic shrapnel in the case of an accident. Personally, I would rather get hit with sharp plastic or composite bits then sharp aircraft aluminum bits any day of the week. What you are really seeing here is the old school of engineering fighting against the new school of engineering, something we used to see in software programming when trying to make old programmers go to new systems/languages.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
People think aviation pays obscenely well? Airline pay has gone down since 2001, many airline pilots have lost pension funds, and well thousands have completely lost their jobs. Look at how many airlines even since 2001 do not exist anymore.

Its probably worse right now in the US since the airlines here are so competitive. Airline hiriing here has stopped with more furloughs coming, but most of the hiring was at regional airlines with start at barely over 20k a year in pay, and to even get enough ratings and experience to get hired could easily cost someone 100,000.

Actually alot of pilots have just completely left aviation. Thousands have been laid off, and then of course many retire each year. Its not the career field people think it is.

And most airline pilot jobs are unionized too, so the airline cant just fire you just because they want to. And airlines arent going to care what you do on your off time, as long as you dont bring them into it.

This, and along with chemtrail believers not being able to find any cases of pilots losing their license over speaking out about such things, is just another case of them using their own speculation as evidence, and that speculation was just wrong. ZERO evidence. Zero chemplane photos. Zero proof.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Yeah, after your into flying to the tune of about $100K, you might get accepted for a job as a commuter 1st officer making around $24K/Year. That is why I never pursued a job as a pilot. You either get the military to foot the bill, or you get used to eating a lot of Raman Noodles until you have accumulated quite a few hours.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
People think aviation pays obscenely well? Airline pay has gone down since 2001, many airline pilots have lost pension funds, and well thousands have completely lost their jobs. Look at how many airlines even since 2001 do not exist anymore.

Its probably worse right now in the US since the airlines here are so competitive. Airline hiriing here has stopped with more furloughs coming, but most of the hiring was at regional airlines with start at barely over 20k a year in pay, and to even get enough ratings and experience to get hired could easily cost someone 100,000.

A ComAir captain, working full time qualifies for Federal Welfare Assistance. United Airlines pilots took a total of 42% in pay cuts, while getting a 1.5% raise.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
My Dad was fairly high up in civil aviation and he would get very twitchy whenever I mentioned chemtrails to him. I used to bring it up from time to time, and tell him there was a massive difference in contrails starting about 1997. He would flatly deny it and even get irritable, which I thought was pretty strange considering he loved to talk about other aspects of the industry. Maybe he knew something was up.
He used to dislike the highest manager types, thought they were corrupt. And I remember once he made an offhand comment about some of them being involved with Mi5, but never mentioned it again.

Just one of those random, proofless stories.

Is he still working in aviation, maybe he would like to be a "whistle blower"
Let us know whats up..

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
My Dad was fairly high up in civil aviation and he would get very twitchy whenever I mentioned chemtrails to him. I used to bring it up from time to time, and tell him there was a massive difference in contrails starting about 1997. He would flatly deny it and even get irritable, which I thought was pretty strange considering he loved to talk about other aspects of the industry.

Like a lot of us, probably just fed up with people who can assess the internet, but cannot pick up/understand a book about clouds, asking silly questions!

And telling him something he knows not to be true (massive difference in contrails starting 1997) would hardly endear him to you

You'd probably react much the same if your son kept going on about fairies living at the bottom of the garden!

[edit on 26-3-2009 by Essan]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The culprit for so called Chemtrails is indeed in the fuel.

The primary reason for the increase in persistent contrails is simply the result of new and effective water absorbing compounds being added to the Jet A fuel.

These hygroscopic chemicals continue to operate once mixed with the air, and burned with the fuel and leave the back of the plane in the exhaust.

These compounds quickly absorb water from the surrounding air and work as a condensation nucleus and sometimes form clouds as a result.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join