It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails. It's in the jetfuel.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by gerktron01

i agree this chemtrail is totally bogus
my dad was an air engineer for 25 years & he new nothing about chemtrails, but he new about contrails.
it must also be said if this new bogus theory about premixed fuels, well it must be pointed out then that this pre mixing has been going on since the second world war as planes back then must have had there fuel pre mixed too cause flying fortress & other 4 engine prop planes were making contrails.
after much stabbing in the dark, misinformation, the chemtrail fools are slowley running out theory, there are no secret nozzels, there is no secret mixed fuels, there are no special pilots that secretly switch on chemtrails.
but most of all there is not a shred of evidence to back up this bogus theory.
this thread should be in skunkworks where it belongs

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Yes chembreather
I have always wondered about that too. How do clouds stay in the air for days? water is heavier than air. When i was young they didnt do that. they used to fall right down to the ground.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I want to present another link, and I could use an Good Answere on Why there are so much information on Chemtrails if they dont exist ?
Surely if Chemtrails was not real, there wouldn not be ANY proof to de-bunk or spread disinfo about, right ?? And here on ATS, you people of all people should know that.. Atleast that is the imprestion I have of ATS.

Well, on with the show: The Chemtrail smoking gun.

Total denial by governmental authorities, the shunning of this topic by mainstream media, the systematic discreditation of researchers, ongoing coverups by the scientific establishment, and a coordinated systematic policy of disinformation has relegated this topic to the realm of fantasy and paranoid delusion. Regardless, it continues to go on above our heads, and has now grown to become the largest coordinated global engineering project in the history of our species. How can I make such a preposterous claim?

Brian Holmes of www.holmestead.ca has investigated these eco-crimes for the past several years. Because of his efforts, many within Canada and on the net have become aware of the ongoing spraying operations. Like other serious investigators who have studied this phenomena, Brian's work has been maligned, and there are ongoing attempts to discredit him and his sources.

And we read here, from this page:'' Deep Shield ''

In reading this page it may be of value to also look at Policy Implications of Greenhouse Warming: Mitigation, Adaptation, and the Science Bases where the conclusion by the U.S. National Center for Atmospheric Research is that the most effective global warming method of mitigation (corrective) is the spraying of reflective aerosol compounds into the atmosphere utilizing commercial, military and private aircraft!

And here we are, and this is also pretty much my own thoughts on the matter: a choice between two evils, Death by UV radiation or casualties by the side effect of the spraying, and that is why I think the Govn.' will deny it too, LawSuits...
think about billions of people find out that they are sick and/or lost loved ones as an result of this activity.. ADDS UP !

9. What is the relationship between these spraying programs and One World Order?

Personally I am against the move for globalization, and yes, there is potential to use the Shield to speed up the process of globalization, there are several countries that are involved in this project: European Union Nations, USA and Russia are the largest contributors to the project, many of the allied nations and UN Members participate to one extent or another. The material (chemical spray as you may call it) comes from all of these nations.

To insure that the chemicals are not tampered with, they are mixed and sprayed over random nations. This means that chemicals produced in the USA has a good chance of being sprayed over Russia, England and the USA. This random spray of material means that no nation would be certain that their chemicals will be sprayed over a nation which they have issues with. Russian planes may be seen in USA skies, but so too will USA planes be seen in Russian skies. The canisters used are sealed in a third nation that has no idea where its canister is going. Participating nations have their observers at every station where canister loading is done. All of this to insure that the shield is not used as a weapon. To further insure that the shield is not used as a weapon, non participant nations are sprayed by participants who must spray in order to get enough material to maintain their nations shield. It is understood that not spraying is as much a military offense as shooting at them.

Without the shield, UV poisoning would cause great death. The threat is a common one, which has brought nations together in defense. The natural outcome of having a common enemy is to strengthen international ties - a step toward globalization.

10. Is the Spraying related to terrorism?

Yes and no. Recent terrorist activity can be traced to resistance groups who feel that we should not interfere with the natural order of things. As you know, there are many rumors out there as to what the Shield Program is. Some believe that this is a population reduction scheme, designed to kill off 'undesirable' peoples. While others hold that this is a mind control program. There are many theories which have sinister plots in them these are propagated by the resistance groups in an attempt to stop the shield regardless of the consequences.

The same delivery method could be used for biological and chemical warfare. It could also be used to inoculate large populations, the effectiveness of these uses are low, there are better methods that can be used. As a means to fight terrorism it is ineffectual, it is far easier to inoculate a population individually and would insure full inoculation against germ warfare.

I think this goes both ways: Chemtrails are real, and an attempt to save us from the disasters that could be, 2008 was the COLDEST year for a long time.. Spraying and colder weather ?? ADDS UP !

Let us just agree on calling it Aerosol, and try to gather more info, maybe the Gov's will come clean one day........

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by cooler
reply to post by gerktron01

i agree this chemtrail is totally bogus
my dad was an air engineer for 25 years & he new nothing about chemtrails, but he new about contrails.
it must also be said if this new bogus theory about premixed fuels, well it must be pointed out then that this pre mixing has been going on since the second world war as planes back then must have had there fuel pre mixed too cause flying fortress & other 4 engine prop planes were making contrails.
after much stabbing in the dark, misinformation, the chemtrail fools are slowley running out theory, there are no secret nozzels, there is no secret mixed fuels, there are no special pilots that secretly switch on chemtrails.
but most of all there is not a shred of evidence to back up this bogus theory.
this thread should be in skunkworks where it belongs

Why exactly are there NO evidence ? I bet your father too have 100% INSIGHT in your fathers airline's papers wich is not he's job to mess around in since he is not the TOP man, tha Boss of he's airline?
Right? the most 'pilots' here have 100% insight on everything going on at theirs, must be an 15 hour day at work to have the time to get all the information about your airline company all the time ..
Dont you think ?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by debunky
Yes chembreather
I have always wondered about that too. How do clouds stay in the air for days? water is heavier than air. When i was young they didnt do that. they used to fall right down to the ground.

Yes indeed.
I have shown picture of three trails in the same part of an very small area of the sky at LOW attitude from three planes, one tailing the other, just short ones, cant be more than mayby 5-600 meters long, kinda hard to tell from the ground, but sure as h¤%L are not normal contrails. But nah, some no one accept the proof..

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by doctordoom

Wow, that's an idea that I had never even thought of. If they ever wanted to spray something over us, how easy would it be to get the oil companies in on it?

And why do planes and don't do car and truck fuel?

Maybe the fuel itself is simply lethal enough? No "additives" required?

Real or not, scary how easily it could be done...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

I think this goes both ways: Chemtrails are real, and an attempt to save us from the disasters that could be, 2008 was the COLDEST year for a long time.. Spraying and colder weather ?? ADDS UP !

But so-called 'chemtrails' cause a net warming.

Though maybe they're responsible for the recent warming trend? And if the recent recession has led to less aircraft in the skies over parts of the USA that's why some parts of the USA had a cold winter?

The idea that something in jet fuel may make contrails more likely to form is one worthy of investigation. However, as I've said elsewhere, if that were the case surely those looking into ways to reduce contrail formation (both independent scientists and, for obvious reasons, the military) would have considered that? After all, the simplest way to prevent contrails forming would be to add something (or remove something) from the fuel to produce cleaner burn, less residue particulates and thus less nuclei around which ice crystals can form. If this were possible though I'd expect the military to employ such changes first. So are military aircraft less prone to produce persistent contrails (aka chemtrails)?

However, it may actually be not something in the fuel, but the engines themselves that are the problem

changes to improve engine fuel-efficiency, which raise combustion temperatures and pressures, are much more likely to produce contrails.

This, from Dr Franz Noppel, Cranfield University, speaking to delegates at the "Towards Sustainable Aviation Forum" organized by the Institute of Mechanical Engineers in Bristol in November 2008. His solution is

to heat these particles of ice and condensation nuclei, such as soot, in the exhaust plume and thereby prevent ice particles from forming.

Per item in Aviation Weekly

The abstract of Noppel's phd thesis on this can be read here

It's worth noting that a lot of current research on the issue of persistent contrails is due to the current belief that these produce a greater net warming affect that carbon emissions do (see, for example Climate Change and the Future of Air Travel

Conclusions:

a) there is no evidence any additive to jet fuel results in a higher prevalence of persistent contrails
b) there is evidence that cleaner burning aircraft engines - introduced to reduce carbon emissions - may result in a higher prevalence of persistent contrails
c) numerous scientists around the world are addressing this problem as I write.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by Essan]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
The whole chemtrail conspiracy is a farce,yes the government does spray the populace with a variety of chemicals,metals etc they have been shown to in the past,the MOD here in Britain admitted doing so from the 50's to the late 70's..if and what they are doing it for now is anyones guess,but you wouldnt see it by lines in the sky,they would fly at a much lower altitude.How many times do people need to backup with science and hard facts that so called *chemtrails* are just contrails..

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
So you've had jet fuel spilt on you? Does this happen often?

I have had it spilled on me from head to boots. It does not happen often, but it does happen, and it sucks when it happens to you (normally you are going to get teased about it all day long and walk around in wet itchy clothing/boots). Most fuel spills happen where no one is standing, and the most common is when a fueler miscalculates and spills the fuel from the vents on the wingtip. My airport had fuel spill carts for spills under a certain size, but for a major spill you had to call the airport fire department out to hose down the ramp with a fire truck. When I have had fuel spilled on me it was from a truck malfunction of one type or other, which happens less often, but it does happen. I once had the six inch ground line discharge on me from chest level as I was swinging it over the truck to place it in the interlock on the far side, and had to spend the rest of my shift wearing that fuel.

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Yet you seem fine from being in direct contact with this fuel..If what the op says is true, shouldn't you have morgellons now or something??

I am in perfectly good health, I do not have mogellons, and I do not have any respiratory issues related to my time working at the airport.

Originally posted by AllTiedTogether
Some posts I've read are from fuel service techs that do the filling of the aircraft and they believe that it can't happen. Do they fill every plane that comes into the airport?

I cannot speak for all stations, as things vary some from airport to airport, however there was only one company at my airport which fueled all the aircraft. That company owned the tank farm at the airport, the hydrant system to each airside, and the trucks. This same company also owns the tank farm at the port where the fuel arrives, and provides fuel to much of the state.

Is the fuel left unattended at any point during a day where someone could drive a truck up to the main tank and instead of taking a tank full of fuel, deliver a tank full of chemicals?

My airport used a hydrant system. You do not tanker out the fuel to the aircraft at many stations, the truck simply is a pump and a set of filters on wheels. Such as this:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/821cf4c222e3.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/519a80136d04.jpg[/atsimg]
It connects into a ground pit like this:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6277de63b123.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88fcd8099101.jpg[/atsimg]

And those lines run directly into the tank farm like this:
Slideshow of a hydrant system tank farm

The lines come from the tank farm then go to a point at each airside where they hit an underground piece of equipment that breaks the line up into more lines for each gate, and helps the fuel pump smoothly to the gate. So its kind of like a big star (the mainlines to the sub-pits), that then breaks into other stars. There is no way for a human to tamper with any of that from the time it leaves the main tank until it comes out the end of the nozzle. Its underground, and its under high pressure.

Is it possible that some workers have some type of security clearance that is higher than yours?

Nope, that is not how security at an airport works. I am not going to go into this too much, but it is not like the military where they can restrict you from this hanger or that due to security clearance. Rather a fueler will have ramp access, which means they can go anywhere except runways, taxi ways, and ATC.

If there was a worry about contaminants in the tank don't you think they would have a filter that would filter these out before going into the aircraft? I imagine that there is a filter on the truck that pumped it into the main tank at the airport, then there would be a filter on the truck intake and then a filter on the outtake that would be connected to the plane. These filters would hopefully be checked on a regular schedule that would be dependent on the amount of clogging experienced throughout there history.

They do. It runs through a primary and secondary fuel filter on the truck. If you look at the photos above, you can see the primary fuel filter, it looks like a big drum laying on its side.

And water can pass through these filters as well as other contaminants that may start to grow within the fuel after a certain amount of time because of the yeast that is causing the contaminants to grow and live.

No the water is part of the air, or humidity. Its condensation that forms inside the tank due to temperature differences between the fuel, the tank, and the surrounding air. This is further enhanced because the aircraft itself is subjected to major changes in temperature as it flies through the cold upper atmosphere, then will land and sit on the ramp at surface temperature. Condensation has even been known to form inside the tires, which is part of the reason they are not filled with normal compressed air.

Somewhere along the chain the person that controls the fuel is losing sight of it and that is when someone takes advantage. My guess is that its a permanent link in the chain and they have a secret contract with a government office.

It’s a sealed system from the tank farm to the aircraft wing. If they have to change the fuel for some reason, they have to discharge the hydrant lines, and shut down fueling at an entire airside to do so. It’s a big deal when this happens, as it interrupts flight schedules, so it’s almost never done. I think I have seen it happen once when we had to fuel some fighters that diverted to us with JP5.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
..if and what they are doing it for now is anyones guess,but you wouldnt see it by lines in the sky,they would fly at a much lower altitude.

Indeed

Although if such spraying were taking place, how convenient if everyone were looking the other way, as it were? Conspiracy ideas can sometimes provide good cover for military operations (even if, as with Roswell, it later backfires!). "Let's allow everyone to think these commercial jets are spraying chemtrails. Then if anyone does find evidence of some residue from the stuff that we're spraying, they'll assume it came from those high level chemtrails and they'll not bother to investigate us! "

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
OK, third account, let's see how long this one lasts for

It can't be in the fuel otherwise no body will be able to see the tar mac or anywhere around and inside the terminal, think about it.
My first job was at a car wreckers and I was shown a lot of neat tricks, the prank kind . One of those pranks was to get a naturally aspirated engine (a motor with a carburetor not fuel injected) rev the guts out of it and pore brake fluid down the carbby, you don't need much, and hay presto you have a chemtrail. When I was shown this, with in no time the whole shed was filled with thick white smoke, then the fire brigade, police and ambo showed up, I was 17 so I thought it was the funniest thin I'd ever seen.

PLEASE DO NOT TRY THIS ON A NEW CAR OR IN A BUILT UP AREA.
IT WILL KILL YOUR ENGINE IN NO TIME, IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO
DO IT, FIND A CLUNKER.

Anyway that's the quick concentrated method, the other way is to add it to the fuel, so there is no way they would add it to the fuel because you can't turn it of.
The only two ways I can think of is to inject it directly into the turbine, witch to me doesn't seem feasible because it would have been spotted, unless the Engineers and Fitter where fed BS about it, or
they use an inline device fitted after the fuel filter Fuel Catalysts but the only way it could work is if the catalyst was ran on a bypass system so it can be switch on and of, I'm thinking GPS altitude and weather system with in the plane.
The only way well know for sure is when or if these bastards are taken down.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
There is something called: secrecy, how you folks think you are 'included' in all of your companies deals and plans I cant comprehend at all.

And U.S plans spraying

June 22, 2006

Russia Warns US Over Plans To Begin Massive Spraying Of American
Population With Bird Flu Vaccine

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Russian Subscribers

Reports from the Kremlin today show that Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov
has issued a 'strong protest' to the United States over their plan to
begin a massive spraying of their population to protect them from the
bird flu virus H5N1.

This planned mass aerial spraying of the American population comes after
the breakthrough research in this new technology by the United States
Pentagon supported Akzo Nobel Dutch chemical giant, and as we can read
as reported by Reuters News Service in their article titled "Akzo Nobel
to test mass bird flu vaccine", today.reuters.com... and which says:

and a second link with the same story : U.S plans

The greatest concern among Russian Scientists relating to this planned spraying of the American population is the ‘unproven genetic science’ behind the makeup of the new generation of altered DNA vaccines being developed by the United States and their possible effects upon all biological life-forms and eco-systems.

It has long been suspected that the United States has for years been conducting massive sprayings of their population, but to which their Government authorities have denied, and as we can read as reported by the Las Vegas Tribune News Service in their article titled "Chemtrails Are Over Las Vegas", and which says:

"Congressman Dennis Kucinich of Ohio authored the Space Preservation Act of 2001, which sought a "permanent ban against weapons in space," specifically banning "chemtrails" as weapons. But in a subsequent version of the bill, the "chemtrails" language disappeared entirely. The missing words suggest an eyes-wide-open denial, which says as much about the cover-up as it does about the spraying that's plainly visible in the sky.

In a front-page story entitled "Conspiracy theorists look up," the Akron Beacon Journal noted that Kucinich's bill "had been rewrittenand the references to chemtrails and the other types of weapons were quietly eliminated." The Beacon Journal article, linking chemtrails to conspiracies, resulted from massive local pressure. Michel Massullo of Akron provided that newspaper with rolls of photos of plane trails and a sworn affidavit attesting to extensive aerial activity over that city.

I know the above is on an older ATS thread, just refreshing.

Las Vegas Tribune Acknowledges Weekly Government Chemical Spraying Over City

By Marcus K. Dalton, Tribune Media Group

LAS VEGAS, NV, December 14, 2005.

Part 1

Editor's Note: Las Vegas residents are increasingly noticing the appearance of chemical trails overhead. They appear EVERY weekend without fail, the only exception being the two weeks after September 11, 2001. Such "chemtrails" are substantially different in appearance to the normal condensation trails left by jet airliners. The difference is that while condensation trails are composed of water vapor that dissipates rapidly, "chemtrails" linger much longer and spread out over time to eventually cover the sky with a thin haze. This week the Las Vegas Tribune begins a two-part article to examine the undeniable and mysterious phenomena of Chemtrails Over Las Vegas.

Las Vegas Tribune

And again U.S. are not involved in spraying any thing ? Funny since :

Between 2000 and 2007, the U.S. government spent over half a billion dollars for the chemical spraying of approximately 2.6 million acres of land in Colombia--the world's second most bio-diverse country. Due to U.S. pressure, Colombia is the only country in the world that allows this spraying--known as fumigation--as an anti-drug practice. Yet this practice has been a complete failure in its stated goal. Coca production--the raw material for coc aine and the "target" of fumigation--has actually increased by 36 percent since U.S.-backed fumigation began in earnest.

End Chemical Spraying in the Amazon

Again, PROOF of SPRAYING being done from PLANES and that U.S. is INVOLVED.. Spare the me De-bunk.. Please...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Sorry that's not the same catalyst I was thinking off, the one I saw years ago had some sort of metal the fuel past throw and was added to the fuel, I remember seeing a cross section of the device.
I'll see if I can find it again.
My bad.....

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Then because they have fuel spills we are to believe that this would lead to lots of people having a sickness because they would be sick if there is anything in the fuel....

It does not even require a fuel spill to be exposed to this stuff. The Pits are full of water/fuel mixed from leakage over the years. The hoses drip slight amounts of fuel when they are handled. Over-winging or ground service fueling basically puts your hands inches from the flow of fuel, and splashes all over the place. Dumping the sump tank on the truck, sumping an aircraft, or drip sticking all expose a person directly to the fuel.

And yes there are methods to test the fuel but do you think that everyone that tests the fuel are not possibly in on the game? Is it possible that someone is doing something to the fuel? Is there any chance that the company the fuel comes from is being asked to do something to the fuel before it gets put into the tanks by the government and then asked to be quiet? ANY POSSIBILITY? EVEN THE SLIGHTEST???

If this were true then please explain why there is no chemtrails coming from any other equipment that is fueled off the same ground pits as the aircraft?

The Average citizen doesn't have access to the jet fuel for tests to be conducted...

Yes they do. You simply need to go to your local private airport and buy some. It comes form the same source as a major airport. Tell them you are buying it for an X-plane you are building or an ultralite, don’t tell them you are going to test it though. The reason being is that they may not take kindly to having their fuel tested. There is a bit of an implied threat in stating you are going to test their fuel, and they will most likely become defensive.

The funniest part of this is that I tell folks how to test fuel all the time, has anyone ever done it though?
Not to my knowledge...

And if they provided a sample to you and you were not there to watch it being taken would you believe where it came from?

Well the only way that is going to happen is if you go work on the ramp, or take flying lessens. Both of these things are instant cures for Chemtrail-A-Phobia however, and we will probably never hear from you in one of these threads again.

These guys are criminals and they've been proven guilty in the past... The judge just fails to deal with them and lets them off to do more damage to us....

Excuse me sir, but are you referring to me and other ATS members as being criminals?
Exactly what crime have we been charged with, other then one you have engineered in your own mind?

You try and take someone to court over Chemtrails, and you see how fast you get laughed out of there. Not because of some cover-up, but because they are a work of fiction…

Do any of these fuel jockeys have ANY of the illnesses that the average person in the population has? I'm sure they have some of the flu like symptoms that goes around during the year. These types of symptoms are part of the phenomena of chemtrails... bet they have a higher percentage of occurrences in their numbers when compared to the population.

Actually, I am a very healthy person, and I hardly ever get sick. That is even more surprising considering that I now work in the healthcare field and am exposed to all kinds of nastiness on a daily basis. So based on that strange logic, if there was anything in the fuel it was obviously good for me and prevents me from getting ill….Or it could just be that I have a good immune system.

If this is the case don't you think that the argument about the contaminates being in the main fuels tanks is a little ridiculous? You can't have it both ways...

Yes… We can, because it comes from the humidity in the air, not directly form the fuel itself. That humidity causes condensation at various stages in the system, each of those stages have to be filtered. The ground lines, also rust, leak, and are subjected to ground water contamination as Zaph mentioned.

The fuel can't be so perfect that there is no water in it and other contaminants but yet it clogs up because of the contaminants that are within the storage tanks reservoir are clogging the fuel lines...

Those contaminates grow in the fuel tanks of the aircraft itself. Tanks are seldom completely drained of gas while the aircraft is in service, so that water builds up inside the tank and sits stagnate. Stagnate water grows bacteria and fungus. Airlines sump the tanks to draw off most of that water, but it never gets 100% of it out of there.

Again a general statement with little proof of anything... Like I said... If there is a 2micron filter that will not allow these things into the tank then how are they clogging the system and causing them problems as noted in the OP?

Because they are not ALLOWED into the tank, they GROW inside the tank. Read Zaphs post about how the inside of one tank looked like a jellyfish.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Yes the governments are spraying the populace,thats nothing to do with the conspiracy of chemtrails ie contrails.We all know that governments around the world spray the populace,or weather modification.But again you dont see lines streaking across the sky because those are perfectly natural as has been shown.Apart from maybe ground residue you wouldnt know they were spraying anything.

The Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public. A government report just released provides for the first time a comprehensive official history of Britain's biological weapons trials between 1940 and 1979. Many of these tests involved releasing potentially dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms over vast swaths of the population without the public being told. While details of some secret trials have emerged in recent years, the 60-page report reveals new information about more than 100 covert experiments.

www.guardian.co.uk...

[edit on 25-3-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I'm personally getting sick and tired of all these chemtrail threads.

Fuel filters? filters are designed to filter contaminants. Do you really think that gas tanks of any type do not get contaminated over their lifespan? They do, open up your cars tank and see all the sludge.
They are not some hermetically sealed boxed.

So many people that proclaim to understand mechanics have no idea what they are talking about. Especially when it comes to stuff like this.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by doctordoom

I think you should keep starting threads like these. NO, dont' actually do anthing about it, just talk. And keep talking. Don't go to an Airport and ask a maintinence person for a spent fuel filter to take and test. Why , that would prove your wrong. And we certainly dont' want to do that. There are several fuel guys here, now. Perhaps we could ask them to provide a fuel filter for testing. There are no chem trails, and there are no evil chemicals put into the fuel to hurt you, and there are no cures for cancer in battery acid. Ideas are thoughts. Until they are proven, thats all they will ever be. You can't skip the "prove it" part and jump right ot proof. It doesn't work like that. You run a company with 54 employees. That means you should be very stable financially. Go and spend a few bucks getting a fuel filter teseted for "evil stuff put there by the bad man" and give us your findings.

And remember, It's just an idea untill you prove it.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I´m sorry, i googled it and still can´t find any pics where contrails and chemtrails appear in the same photograph.

With the sky full of planes, you should have at least one pic where planes would emit different trails with the same weather conditions.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
This whole chemtrail thing is a totally crazy theory. I just can't see how it even still gets discussed. Even if governments were spraying us with something this would be the most stupid and ineffective way of doing it. How on earth do you think they could possibly carry this out using commercial fuel/planes without it being noticed by someone, somewhere along the line. All this doesn't just happen by magic, at every stage there are hundreds of people involved.......people with kids, families and morals just doing jobs. You just could not possibly hide it, be real. Even if done secretly by the military, someone somewhere would blow the whistle.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join