It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails. It's in the jetfuel.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
If your point is that the authorized additives create "chemtrails" that would mean that every jet aircraft would always produce "chemtrails".

Not only jet aircraft, the diesel ground equipment would also have to leave chemtrails then as well, as its burning the same gas. So your Pay Movers, Ground Power Units, Jet Starts, Air Conditioning Carts, Tugs, Loaders, and Belt Loaders would also being spewing out clouds of chemtrails. Your Ramp Personnel would have to wear bio-hazard suits if this was in fact going on.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by doctordoom

The black sludge was a fungal growth in the fuel tank. It's been seen more lately because they removed lead and sulphur from the fuel. I've heard about companies removing a fuel bladder and turning it inside out, and it looked like jelly fish on the inside from all the fungal growth.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
jet-fuel fungus and heavy yeast?
interesting -
I never thought that would be an issue in jet fuel...
and...worth more research.
good thread.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by gerktron01
well, i work tomorrow and ill ask around to see if they know anything about the extra additive that we add as we pump the fuel into the plane. maybe we will see the truth then.

have you ever felt jet fuel? spilt any on your hand? it is thicker than avgas and normal mogas..

what "sludge"?

So you've had jet fuel spilt on you? Does this happen often?

I ask this because the OP believes there is something in the fuel that will kill you from being sprayed at 30,000 feet.

Yet you seem fine from being in direct contact with this fuel..If what the op says is true, shouldn't you have morgellons now or something??

I hope people get where I'm going with this...?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Thanks DD for further proving that this is happening and how they are doing it and getting away with it. This is clear evidence that it is being used as an additive.

Some posts I've read are from fuel service techs that do the filling of the aircraft and they believe that it can't happen. Do they fill every plane that comes into the airport?

Is the fuel left unattended at any point during a day where someone could drive a truck up to the main tank and instead of taking a tank full of fuel, deliver a tank full of chemicals? Is it possible that some workers have some type of security clearance that is higher than yours? You do need some type of security screening to get a job on an airfield. When I was military I knew lots of civilians that had a clearance like mine that worked in various airport capacities. Need to know.

If there was a worry about contaminants in the tank don't you think they would have a filter that would filter these out before going into the aircraft? I imagine that there is a filter on the truck that pumped it into the main tank at the airport, then there would be a filter on the truck intake and then a filter on the outtake that would be connected to the plane. These filters would hopefully be checked on a regular schedule that would be dependent on the amount of clogging experienced throughout there history.

Then the fuel filters on the aircraft must have quite a rigorous maintenance schedule since it has so many lives depending on it. I'd guess they would probably check it each time they have the area opened or at least every 25 hours of operation. I'm basing this on a small sport type aircraft maintenance manual that states the filter should be replaced every 100 hrs and the fuel lines themselves every 200 hrs. This is for a sport model aircraft with only one occupant. If you think this specification is more stringent then I guess they really don't care about us do they.

So we have fuel from a tank that should have been filter at least four times within a day going from main to aircraft tank. Then we have probably multiple fuel filters on the aircraft itself. So these filters are choking on debris from filtered fuel? And water can pass through these filters as well as other contaminants that may start to grow within the fuel after a certain amount of time because of the yeast that is causing the contaminants to grow and live. Some of these additives may assist the fuel in lowering its operating temperature as you already stated and that would allow more of the virii and fungi to grow without fear of being lowered in efficacy after being dispersed on the general population.

Somewhere along the chain the person that controls the fuel is losing sight of it and that is when someone takes advantage. My guess is that its a permanent link in the chain and they have a secret contract with a government office.

Not too hard to consider if you believe in conspiracies...

IMHO of course
Rgds
S&F

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I get where your going with this Chad, but you fail to see the logic in it. You are expecting a statement from someone who services fuel for aircraft to tell us he gets fuel on his hands and then we decide if its possible or not.

First of all, you'll need lots of scientific evidence before you can use that as proof... How many hours has he been expose, has there been any accident reports filed on it? He should be wearing gloves for one thing... so his failure to do so would probably work against this... Come to think of it I think most fuel service people, even those that fuel homes tend to wear gloves to prevent this. I'm not disputing the fact that maybe this didn't happen but just because you have someone having touched the fuel doesn't mean that something will automatically happen and if it doesn't happen then he didn't touch it. Not sound logic to me... Now if you have multiple sources then that would possibly prove the point if they were shown to be within reason. I mean they don't play in this stuff.

Your reasoning does not explain away the OP proof but yet shows the level of distraction that comes from the opposite side of the camp.

Yet you seem fine from being in direct contact with this fuel..If what the op says is true, shouldn't you have morgellons now or something??

Yes he is fine and is able to type and read your text and pump fuel. Without knowing the exact nature of the chemical mixture that is being applied to the fuel we will never know how these sicknesses occur. The spraying from the aircraft could be linked with what the person eats or drinks or be linked to vaccines. It could be multiple aircraft spraying different chemicals that react when mixed in the atmosphere.

The OP left little for questions as to proof as it was well documented and now it appears some are grasping for anything to lesson the proof.

Not gonna happen...

Rgds

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Well I’m not a believer in chemtrails for a few reasons one is no one has given me a believable reason for them. Anyhow at last the chemtrail threads have hit on an issue that kills chemtrails themselves IMO.

Why would airplanes be used to distribute chemicals I mean really it’s pretty inefficient that stuff could go anywhere and you’re using a highly regulated system to do it.

It’s just too much hassle when you can feed it out to every diesel pump for trucks and cars to distribute into our most populated areas with virtually little regulation compared to aircraft. By distributing through trucks and cars the PPM can be reduced to make it far more economical to poison everyone.

Oh no we have a convoy of chemtrail Kenworth’s
sorry

MJ2

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

Ok lets examine this claim lets say a chemical was placed in jet fuel. Jet fuel burns at 287.5 °C (549.5 °F) So any biological organisism unlucky enuff to be it jet fuel is toast. Chemicals added to jet fuel would have to be in such low quantities or the fuel wouldnt burn. Any chemical in jet fuel would be measured in parts per million at high altitude any chemicals would be dispersed in the atmosphere again rendering it ineffective.

So if you are trying to hurt people this is the biggest waste of time. It would be far easier to just spray the population by changing out pesticides for example. Or how about water supplies far easier to poison or food supply. If some ones trying to kill me with chemtrails i feel much safer now because there idiots!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

First off your assuming that chemicals must be in low quantities to allow the fuel to burn. This assumption is not proven and there are indications with the aircraft that have been called back numerous times could have been because of the HIGH quantities of these chemicals. Not proven.

Then your saying because the high temperature this would lead to most chemicals being burned beyond any usefulness. Again not proven and also check the list of chemicals available around the world and you will see that quite a selection is able to withstand extremely high temperatures. Some of them are made for this purpose. Again not proven...

The logic that they would use other ways to disperse this that is more economical or easier or whatever others use as an excuse is really not very logical. The government is stealing money from its citizens and you think because it may cost a little more money for them to pull this caper off that makes it illogical for them to do it? No matter the expense they will get a job done. They will replace people on the line with someone you may think is one of these workers but is one of the alphabet group. This is national security were talking about and they will use ever thing they can to do what they can to get things by you. And you will accept it because they are giving you security. This is one of their lies too... security doesn't come with reduced rights.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllTiedTogether

I get where your going with this Chad, but you fail to see the logic in it. You are expecting a statement from someone who services fuel for aircraft to tell us he gets fuel on his hands and then we decide if its possible or not.

It's quite logical actually, minor fuel spills are quite common it seems, so there is a very good chance that there will be contact on many people at many airports all over the world.

First of all, you'll need lots of scientific evidence before you can use that as proof... How many hours has he been expose, has there been any accident reports filed on it? He should be wearing gloves for one thing... so his failure to do so would probably work against this... Come to think of it I think most fuel service people, even those that fuel homes tend to wear gloves to prevent this. I'm not disputing the fact that maybe this didn't happen but just because you have someone having touched the fuel doesn't mean that something will automatically happen and if it doesn't happen then he didn't touch it. Not sound logic to me... Now if you have multiple sources then that would possibly prove the point if they were shown to be within reason. I mean they don't play in this stuff.

Scientific evidence of what? Fuel spills?

Why doesn't the OP provide scientific evidence of his theory?
Everything he's used as evidence has been easily explained as normal by several different people.

As for my theory, you want multiple sources of fuel spills?

Jet fuel spills at Sea-Tac airport

About 2,400 gallons of jet fuel spilled from a plane at Sea-Tac Airport when mechanics broke a valve on the plane's wing.

Airport spokesman Perry Cooper said the mechanics were working on a Hawaiian Airlines 757 at Gate B-5 around 2 a.m. when the valve on the left wing was damaged, leading to the fuel spill.

During refueling or maintenance, spills of five or 10 gallons can occur, but a fuel spill of this size is atypical, Cooper said.

"It was a pretty significant spill," he said.

10 Thousand Gallons of Jet Fuel Spills At Sioux Falls Airport

Aviation officials in Sioux Falls spent most of the day cleaning up after a massive spill of jet fuel overnight. It happened at the fuel tank farm located north of the airport terminal. It happened because an employee forgot and left a fuel valve open.

Airport fuel spill contaminates water again

Up to 1,5-million litres of jet fuel worth about R8-million have gushed out of a faulty pipe at OR Tambo International Airport, contaminating groundwater and killing off fish and birdlife.

Tuesday's spillage was the second in two months and the third since last year.

I could go on but you get the idea I hope.

Your reasoning does not explain away the OP proof but yet shows the level of distraction that comes from the opposite side of the camp.

My reasoning is that there are a lot of people who will come in direct contact with the fuel before it ends up in the plane. So it IS logical to explore that avenue, I'm sorry if you don't believe it should be explored, but a logical thinking person would.

Yes he is fine and is able to type and read your text and pump fuel. Without knowing the exact nature of the chemical mixture that is being applied to the fuel we will never know how these sicknesses occur. The spraying from the aircraft could be linked with what the person eats or drinks or be linked to vaccines. It could be multiple aircraft spraying different chemicals that react when mixed in the atmosphere.

The OP left little for questions as to proof as it was well documented and now it appears some are grasping for anything to lesson the proof.

Not gonna happen...

Rgds

That's the problem with this whole theroy, we do know the exact nature of the fuel, and there are methods to test the fuel at any stage as well.

Such as this product:

www.emdchemicals.com...

HY-LiTE® Jet A1 Fuel Test
For rapid detection of microbiological contamination
in jet fuel tanks and distribution systems

Microbiological contamination in fuel and fuel systems can lead to operational problems (e.g. clogging of fuel
filters/fuel lines, corrosion of tank linings/walls), as well as compromising the fuel quality itself (acidity/corrosivity and water separability).
Good “house-keeping” (including regular draining of water from wing-tanks) will reduce the risk of heavy
contamination levels, but IATA additionally recommends testing all wing tanks for microbiological
contamination at least every 12 months (more frequently for high risk operations like tropical climate/short haul flights) and treatment of any heavily contaminated tanks by biocide and/or cleaning.

Or you can get it tested in a lab, like this place:
www.intertek-cb.com...

Honestly, there's nothing stopping a discerning person who has access to jet fuel to get it tested is there?

[edit on 25-3-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

, I'm sorry if you don't believe it should be explored, but a logical thinking person would.

Yes Chad i agree that it should be explored and you should use logic... that being said then you shouldn't be using statements like

Everything he's used as evidence has been easily explained as normal by several different people.

These people have made statements that provide no fact or evidence that is needed to discredit the OP sources.

so using your reasoning because a couple of people on this thread made a statement we are to disregard all the clear and concise evidence that has been presented by DD with large amounts of data to back it up. Then because they have fuel spills we are to believe that this would lead to lots of people having a sickness because they would be sick if there is anything in the fuel....
And yes there are methods to test the fuel but do you think that everyone that tests the fuel are not possibly in on the game? Is it possible that someone is doing something to the fuel? Is there any chance that the company the fuel comes from is being asked to do something to the fuel before it gets put into the tanks by the government and then asked to be quiet? ANY POSSIBILITY? EVEN THE SLIGHTEST??? If you can't see any chance then you don't know your government and then really don't follow what they are capable of that is even known within the ATS threads. Proven deceit by your government, no matter what country you live in.

The Average citizen doesn't have access to the jet fuel for tests to be conducted... And if they provided a sample to you and you were not there to watch it being taken would you believe where it came from? I wouldn't believe it unless I saw it removed from the aircraft tank myself. Call me skeptical but I think it's only common sense. You wouldn't just beleive a criminals alibi without checking would you? These guys are criminals and they've been proven guilty in the past... The judge just fails to deal with them and lets them off to do more damage to us....

**ADDED** I must also add that using your logic is beneficial to my side also... If the fuel spills are expected to be causing various things that would be linked to the fuel it would be some of the same types of things happening to the general population. So if some of these workers had a percentage that is proportional to the given population then they would show signs of the same types of illnesses that the general population would experience. I think that would be quite easy to show. Do any of these fuel jockeys have ANY of the illnesses that the average person in the population has? I'm sure they have some of the flu like symptoms that goes around during the year. These types of symptoms are part of the phenomena of chemtrails... bet they have a higher percentage of occurrences in their numbers when compared to the population.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

I think your having a problem with comprehension no where did i state chemicals would be burned just biological agents. Provided they could even make it by the filters there 2 micron filters! Which filters out most chemicals as well.

To put this in perspective for you most water filters are 5 microns and it filters out chlorine for example. But even if a 2 micron particle got though any thing over 2000 ppm will make jet fuel unusable and is tested at airports. In fact if you like there is a whole industry that does nothing but make testers for jet fuel google it. So before you try to prove some thing you believe is true do some research to see if your right!

[edit on 3/25/09 by dragonridr]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

so what your telling me is the filter they use to filter the planes fuel is so fine that it filters out any water because the water molecule is too large to go through? If this is the case don't you think that the argument about the contaminates being in the main fuels tanks is a little ridiculous? You can't have it both ways...

The fuel can't be so perfect that there is no water in it and other contaminants but yet it clogs up because of the contaminants that are within the storage tanks reservoir are clogging the fuel lines...

So before you try to prove some thing you believe is true do some research to see if your right!

I suggest you rethink your above as it doesn't make sense unless you can twist it around some..

I've done my research but it appears that you haven't....

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I think your having a problem with comprehension no where did i state chemicals would be burned just biological agents. Provided they could even make it by the filters there 2 micron filters! Which filters out most chemicals as well.

I just found out why you think I'm having a comprehension problem with your reasoning..

Ok lets examine this claim lets say a chemical was placed in jet fuel. Jet fuel burns at 287.5 °C (549.5 °F) So any biological organisism unlucky enuff to be it jet fuel is toast. Chemicals added to jet fuel would have to be in such low quantities or the fuel wouldnt burn. Any chemical in jet fuel would be measured in parts per million at high altitude any chemicals would be dispersed in the atmosphere again rendering it ineffective.

If you notice in your above statement you flip from stating that chemicals are in the jet fuel and that a BIOLOGICAL ORGANISM is going to be toast and then again flip over to chemicals being measured in PPM and chemicals being dispersed...

You are changing things so my logic doesn't work for you... Don't try to read to much into it... its really very simple...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

so what your telling me is the filter they use to filter the planes fuel is so fine that it filters out any water because the water molecule is too large to go through? If this is the case don't you think that the argument about the contaminates being in the main fuels tanks is a little ridiculous? You can't have it both ways...

The fuel can't be so perfect that there is no water in it and other contaminants but yet it clogs up because of the contaminants that are within the storage tanks reservoir are clogging the fuel lines...

So before you try to prove some thing you believe is true do some research to see if your right!

I suggest you rethink your above as it doesn't make sense unless you can twist it around some..

I've done my research but it appears that you haven't....

Wow again with your comprehension problem you hear what you want to don't you. So lets make this simple jet fuel can not have contaminates above 2000 ppm. Now when its put into a plane it has to pass though a 2 micron filter, which is why there there and need to be changed. Then it burns in the engine and any particulates that make it that far are then diluted by the contents of the atmosphere which would render them useless.

So again if whoever is using this method to hurt people obviously spent alot of money and time to accomplish nothing!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

So again if whoever is using this method to hurt people obviously spent alot of money and time to accomplish nothing!

Again a general statement with little proof of anything... Like I said... If there is a 2micron filter that will not allow these things into the tank then how are they clogging the system and causing them problems as noted in the OP?

The OP shows that this is happening and you say it can't because of this filter yet you and others say that the fuel is clogging it because of the contaminants... Your logic is illogical and a never ending circle...

And again with the 'alot of money and time to accomplish nothing' excuse. Like the government is worried about money and they don't have enough resources that they could spare a few truck drivers and people to mix chemicals etc...

Thanks and good nite..

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

First off, your previous post about the fuel trucks shows you either didn't read the posts by the guys that refueled planes, or do your research on how they're fueled. A commercial plane doesn't refuel by tank truck at a major airport, it refuels from a fuel pit. The truck is just a big pump that pumps the fuel from the underground tanks directly into the plane, through one of the wings.

The fuel that goes into the plane may have contaminants in it as it goes into the plane. This includes water, and other particles. The tank inside the wing may also have fungal growths caused by the water that gets into the fuel while it's in the airport tanks.

Once it's in the plane, as it's going through the fuel system to the engines then it goes through the aircrafts fuel filter, where it clogs it up.

[edit on 3/25/2009 by Zaphod58]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by gerktron01

Good answer, your teacher is very smart, almost everything on the internet has some fiction to it. There is no way to know how much information you acquire from the internet is right, construed to someones viewpoint or is just out and out fake. I dont believe 99.9 percent of the trash I read on the internet. The only way you can be for sure something is real is or night is to go to the source. Most stuff people post on here has been regurgitated thru many websites till someone post it here as truth.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

LISTEN UP

And listen up properly, because what I'm about to type is important.

Having an opposing view is NOT - and I do repeat NOT "disinformation", nor does it mean someone is "delusional" or "stupid".

Using the term "disinfo agent", or any other insinuation in this thread will be treated as an ad-hominem attack and the term or post will be removed, and the user may be warned

The petty bickering and ill-mannerd conversation that has peppered the previous two weeks of chemtrail threads will NOT be tolerated in this thread.

Debate the post, and not the poster. Do it with facts, science and civilised intentions. If you can't do that, don't post in the thread.

I can't be clearer than that. You are responsible for your own posts

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Nice find there....

If that is the case, I figure we will see more planes going down...
Lets not forget 2 planes on monday alone, prolly more that not reached the MSM.....

Stars for you !!!

I see them these planes every day, but the last weeks they have started to show up around 17:00 and shortly after, the sky looks plain wierd.
Like on monday, it looked like we were heading for an humongus storm around 19:30ish, after guess what ??? Contrails, that is right ....

But, if the water dont go thru the filter (?) how can it make such huge long lasting ice crystal that do not fall to the ground, since they weigh more more and that is how things are with snow, snow is frozen water/water vapor and shouldn't be able to linger in the sky an whole day ??

[edit on 25-3-2009 by ChemBreather]

[edit on 25-3-2009 by ChemBreather]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join