It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have A Problem And I Really Need Advice

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ParaZep

What you describe is something that I identify with completely.... Do you find yourself finishing sentences that are stated by people that you've never spoken to before, about topics that you are not knowledgeable about ? Do you have visualizations of a person appearing when a door opens and the person that is behind the door is the person that you envisioned? Have you ever went directly to an article that was lost or misplaced by another person when they were unable to locate the item?.... I think that if these questions are answered with a yes that it is in your best interest to trust yourself and not allow anyone to override your intuitive thoughts (or whatever they are) if you feel that a negative outcome could result by letting them do so..... I can say without a doubt that I would have been dead long ago if I had not allowed myself to value these momentary insights.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hypervigilant

Well what you have said about finishing peoples sentences and stuff sometimes happens but its is ALWAYS accompanied by a sight/vision (e.g. of the person saying it) and it just happens randomly i can't control it.

Don't know if this helps??

Edit: Typos

[edit on 25-3-2009 by ParaZep]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ParaZep

Don't try to force these experiences because there are always sub concious things that will come through that are nothing more than intrusive and troubling thoughts that will take over and drive you nuts..... I don't know why some people have these sometimes whimsical and at other times lifesaving intuitive experiences..... They come from out of the blue for me, and my mind must be relatively untroubled, occupied by positive thoughts or positive stimulations and at ease, to realise this experience..... I don't actually depend on this ability but at the times when it has been of positive benefit to me, I have been grateful.... Just learn to recognise when it is working and take heed if it is necessary to do so, and be reassured that it is still with you if it is just a non threatening issue. It will make sense sooner than later..... I don't talk about this to people, I live in the Bible belt and this is considered Satanic to fundamentalist Christians.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well guys i went to the GP and she said everything was ok. im going to take hyper's advice and not say anything to anyone about it. i'll just sit tight and see what happens.

Any more advice on mediation (etc.) and stuff would be greatly appreciated though so post if you have any help whatsoever

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I can see that you are awakening and this is a fascinating time for any who awaken. You need to know yourself better, spend a lot of time facing the things in there you are afraid of. Make a pact with your subconscious mind to become its apprentice. You can learn to unlock the god module as this is the region responsible for extra sensory perception. The subconscious mind has the keys and will not give them over easily.

Learn to play games with your mind say like losing something then finding it. Learn to see, it is fun when you actually take hold and can use it. Do not declair war with your subconscious mind though that is not a good thing and leads to the closing of the doors that are opening. Pay really close attension when it happens, take notes if you can't remember exactly. Learn about the pineal gland, god module, and the cerebral cortex.

I have these sort of visions a lot and can say they are strange because they are like a bubble in time, in every time after I have one I cannot even account for when they occured because no time went by there. It is like a bubble where you experience seconds or minutes of an event and come back when you left. This is a paradox and I find myself trying to pinpoint the lapse in time but there is none. That is why none of your friends noticed.

I also have prophecy dreams that come true years later and these actually woke me up when I was a young man. Pay attension to any dreams you have as the subconscious mind speaks to us this way.

Learn to develop the ability to think loudly and clearly. Many people can think a little but most cannot talk with their mind. Learn to connect with others spiritually, now the spirit can talk without you knowing it consciously, to anything it needs to. Being conscious of your spirit gives you power to manipulate what it says and to whom.

I tell people sometimes that I can speak to their spirit without them even knowing there was a conversation, they don't like that usually because they feel invaded. I used to hate this ability very much as others sicknesses is what I see first. That is the reason to get to know yourself really well, because if you can't deal with your own sickness you won't like the doors of perception wide open, where everybodies twisted thoughts and feelings are intercepted by your mind and you have no choice but to grin and bear it.

If you have a mental illness that is a dillusional one like schizophrenia then shut those doors because you can't handle it and it will leave you in a straight jacket. Other than that go explore, master yourself then learn to connect with others. Do not connect with others, then master yourself as that is a very good way to lose ones self in the numbers.

Don't freak out about it ever, even if the vision was about a fatal event, you cannot do anything rational when you are paniced and fearful. Speak to the Creator, God, Yaweh, ect. that is always beneficial and never fails me. He is the ultimate psychic friend and it is by him alone this is happening. He controls the entire universe all at once addressing everything individually and simutaneously. He is amazing and we were created in his image, and I do mean totally in his image, we have capabilities because of this that go beyond any other lifeform in the universe.

If we were made like God then we should be able to activate and use the god module. The pineal gland controls sleep/awake cycles and understanding the pineal gland can only help you understand this awakening.
I don't know a lot about the pineal gland but I am still learning. There is a lot more info concerning the pineal gland out there and not much about the god module, between the two the god module takes the cake hands down. Learn to open this by tracing your mind when a vision happens. Interrogate your mind find a common thought process that occurs leading into a vision as that is where you were accessing the god module. Find that neural route and stick to it like a fiend on dope.:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Personally i believe that were all psychic to some level. However others abilities in this area may be much more awakened. Try meditation to strengthen this ability.
However if you blacked out before this occurence i would also reccomend seeing a doctor, best to be safe.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I do not claim to be psychic per say but when I started noticing these flashes they scared me so bad I had panic attacks. Then I learned to calm my fears and I accepted these visions. I also have very vivid dreams that often tell me of future events because (even sometimes years later) they come true, they usually do not make since to me at the time and I think aw that will never happen, well never say never holds true... Just relax and allow them to come, sometimes I have them and do not even realize it consciously and I wonder if everyone has this ability and is just so distracted that they do not notice them. Mine became very intense when I was pregnant and I thought something was wrong with me, but here I am 13 almost 14 years later and I still have them on occasion. I think my mother instinct kicked in when I was pregnant and I started to pay attention to my body so I noticed these da ja vu moments because I was tuned in. Anyway don’t let them scare you, you are perfectly normal just like God made you, accept your ability but do not become a master to them, this in my opinion is unhealthy. God bless you…

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
04-06-09: I saw a car-crash happen while I was asleep.

06-06-09: It happened.

1 adult, 1 child: killed instantly.
1 adult: critical condition.

Is there any way to shut out these visions?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join