It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finance Crisis "could lead to war"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
It's interesting that I came upon this thread now. I am just reading 1984 for the first time and finished reading the book O'brien gave Winston. Sustainable war would be a marvelous goal to achieve to the powers that be. Russia-Eurasia China-Eastasia America, UK- Oceania. A way to harness production for destructive means while maintaining a Oligarchical Hierarchy.

One of my favorite articles dealt with the commemoration or Guy Fawkes Day, the Libertarian Party sent every member of Parliament a copy of 1984, all inscribed with "This book was a warning, not a blueprint."

Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia.

-Space_Fetus

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by czacza1
we are already on the war. the worst thing is that most of us can not see it. and we are deadly loosing.

our enemy is the all those bankstards and they political puppets.

I agree. The coming war won't be of two or more different nations (that currently exist on the map) going to war. It'll be a war right here in the US where the masses attack the government officials and corporate elite that got us where we are today. There'll be a lot of innocent people that fall because of this, but that seems to be the going trend in wars anyway.

The USA was great while it lasted. We'll break it up in several different pieces and start over again (Balkanization). Hopefully we'll be able to put into place the measures required to ensure that we learn from the failures in the USA. History tells us that we won't, but we can hope.

From what my friends in the UK have been telling me, it looks like they may have an uprising there too when TSHTF.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by rightwingnut

Originally posted by awakentired
What really pisses me off is the possibliity that our elected and most likely Non-Native American President is giving away the treasury and could, without remourse, surrender our nation to the Chinese without a shot fired.

I think the arrogant american who continues to live beyond its means is therefore more likely to fire a shot, or believe that a first strike cenario is best. America has taken loans they don't tend to payback. We're seeing this as a manner of this crisis. It's "rob till you die", and we should be careful which mob family we are in front of, and borrowing from the chinese mafia ain't gonna be a good thing.

Unfortunately, WE the US citizen is not borrowing. It is our US Federal Government that is out of sorts with its power's that is borrowing ..even from itself.
I care not what enemy is facing me..chinese..korean...russian...enemies domestic.. I have 3 things waiting for them. Double tap in the chest and one in the head! If that doesnt work I have a fist of iron and the other of steel, if the right one done get them the other will!

GET in shape for survival!!

Originally posted by TheComte
But, we're already fighting a number of wars.

The war in Afghanistan: not going well.
The war in Iraq: not going well.
The war on drugs: not going well.
The war on poverty: not going well.

At least we're winning the war on the environment. Yaaay!

[edit on 24-3-2009 by TheComte]

Quickly No!, Your on track for humans freezing before choking and imploding. You should ask for gas mask, it will allow you to at least look like you had some idea you would lose.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I think people dont understand that the "money" to wage war is not really needed like it was in WWII.

During Americas rise to dominance post WWII, Europe was in ruins, Japan ashes, England rubble and so on. Soon thereafter began the the United States military industrial complex.

Forget millions, forget billions, try trillions upon trillions of dollars have been spent between its creation and now. The money used to fight the Iraq war and so on, is nothing but a scam - politicians and industry in cahoots with the military to bleed the American public dry.

Back in WWII you needed MASSIVE amounts of industry to produce weapons FAST! But America now, has had many many years to prepare and prepare it has!

One missile can now do the job a squadron of bombers took to get the job done. Not only that, bombers and fighter planes DROPPED missiles, but that has changed entirely.
Sure war costs money, and certain families can and will finance war, like they always have. But make no mistake, America is primed and ready for conflict. Its been turning itself into the greatest military machine the world has ever seen. Its ready NOW!

There is no need like in WWII to produce arms for conflict. America is fully prepared, payed for in full. Anyone who thinks America cant afford to go to war is kidding themselves - regardless what the financial figures say. War doesn't work that way.
America was in the greatest depression in its history, then all of a sudden it had industry to produce bombs, tanks, fighters, carriers and so on? Where did that money come from? ....

Its a totally different situation now. Regardless of the financial situation which is bogus from the get go anyways (but thats another story) America has established itself, engineered itself and prepared itself for MASSIVE conflict.

Its not a question of "could" this financial crisis lead to war, it absolutely will lead to war - pre-planned and prepared for since the inception of the Military Industrial Complex.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
In order for the Northern American Union to be implemented, a war may be required. After all, a United States of Europe was considered in a conference in Paris back in 1901.

But in order for a European Union, the British and French empires (the two largest empire's in world history) had to be dismantled first.

Two world wars later, we have a pseudo-federal Europe.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bpg131313

Originally posted by czacza1
we are already on the war. the worst thing is that most of us can not see it. and we are deadly loosing.

our enemy is the all those bankstards and they political puppets.

I agree. The coming war won't be of two or more different nations (that currently exist on the map) going to war. It'll be a war right here in the US where the masses attack the government officials and corporate elite that got us where we are today. There'll be a lot of innocent people that fall because of this, but that seems to be the going trend in wars anyway.

The USA was great while it lasted. We'll break it up in several different pieces and start over again (Balkanization). Hopefully we'll be able to put into place the measures required to ensure that we learn from the failures in the USA. History tells us that we won't, but we can hope.

From what my friends in the UK have been telling me, it looks like they may have an uprising there too when TSHTF.

It looks like an uprising in the US will happen as well. A minority president is a notion of control. Soon the truth will be seen and felt that has been no change. Then when the present wars become catalyst for other wars world war 3 will bloom. Next week is the korean missle crisis. How do you think we will fare. I heard a hint of the russians still attempting to send missles to cuba. The U.S. refuses to drop the trade embargos and these types of sanctions in a down turning economy can be the predicates of war. Again, the U.S. owes the chinese mafia and when that's interpreted as taking food from chinese mouths we can agree world war is eminent.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join