It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL scariest dream

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Seriously, people, I woke up this morning with one question in my head which came from my hazy dream I had about Bush earlier. It said.....

"Why would you RE-ELECT the Devil?'

Now, this may seem silly to some but, after watching "60 Minutes" and what Bush said about History and his praying to a "higher father," one has to wonder?

��I fully understand the consequences of what we're doing. We're changing the world.�

When asked by Woodward how history would judge the war, Bush replied: "History. We don't know. We'll all be dead.�

www.balkanalysis.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Colonel....You know accurate historical records don't come out for a long while. We're still writing the history of World War 2, and many of those people who lived in that generation are dead and gone. In order to get a clear perspective on something, you need an unbiased source. You can't be unbiased if you live the event, because it impacted you in some way. It will be my generation's children who will be able to accuratelly portray the second Gulf War, because of unclassified documents (freedom of information act) and because they will not have lived it, and therefore will not have formed an opinion on it while living through said event.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Or we might just all be dead as Bush predicted.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
You're ignoring and avoiding the points I made...

And who won't die one day? I'd say Bush's prediction is pretty accurate, every person dies..

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I went to bed last night thinking "Please Republican Spirit...punish the Colonel's Dreams for his wicked Dixiecrat ways".

Seems like somebody upstairs is a Republican.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
I went to bed last night thinking "Please Republican Spirit...punish the Colonel's Dreams for his wicked Dixiecrat ways".

Seems like somebody upstairs is a Republican.

No, you were consulting the Spirit of Cain which we all know abides in every repugnant---which is why this hated country is going to hell as it is now.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
(This should be read in a sing-song voice):

Sooommmeooone's avoiding my pooooiiiints....

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
(This should be read in a sing-song voice):

Sooommmeooone's avoiding my pooooiiiints....

WHAT POINTS??? Oh, so you can excuse Bush for world anihilation? You think I'm kiddin? He's got it in his mind. This is the freedom he's talkin about. Freedom from living. Did you see his latest Dr. No plan:

Bush Administration Says Low-Yield Nuclear Weapons Research Will Not Foster Proliferation

By David Ruppe
Global Security Newswire

WASHINGTON � The Bush administration says in a new report to Congress that a recently repealed ban on U.S. low-yield nuclear weapons research and development will not harm U.S. nonproliferation diplomacy or encourage proliferation, as critics have charged (see GSN, March 22).

The White House sought and won a repeal of the 10-year-old law last year despite opposition from congressional Democrats and significant international disapproval, enabling the administration to pursue plans this year for basic research and development on low-yield nuclear weapons, defined as those with yields below five kilotons (see GSN, Nov. 6).

www.libertyforum.org...

You know what this mean? He plans to fight conventional wars with nuclear weapons! You think other countries will sit for this? This man is crazy! This man is planning for global anihilation and all you can do is make excuses!

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Dang, I guess that's evidence that he's planning on blowing up the world...building smaller bombs...

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Yeah, building smaller nuclear bombs! What's the point? DOn't we already have enough? Aren't we supposed to decreasaing the number of nukes we have? And if some nuke powered country got hit with one of these smaller nukes, what's to stop them from using their big nukes? NOTHING!

If Bush wins office, I know we are on the eve of the destruction.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Dang, I guess that's evidence that he's planning on blowing up the world...building smaller bombs...

by the time they have a working model more than likely Bush will be out of office. Although I can see the use for a small tactical nuke if we had troops in somewhere like sayyyy, China. It's not the end of the world, but on the other hand I think developing a small tactical neutron weapon would be better, less radiation and it only disintegrates organic matter.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Its a good idea right up until they use a big nuke to nuke us. God, people. Can't you all see the lunacy of all this?

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColonelAnd if some nuke powered country got hit with one of these smaller nukes, what's to stop them from using their big nukes? NOTHING!

If Bush wins office, I know we are on the eve of the destruction.

For the love of cheese. Could you be any more dramatic? The type of nukes they are proposing from what I understand are shoulder fired (I could be wrong) even if they aren't we have reached the conventional weapon limit. First of all if we were to hit a nuclear capable nation I doubt it would be with something small and if it was with something small than we would have some sort of advantage like a missile shield that's up and working.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
George isnt the devil if he prays to the higher father, maybe a servent but not the devil.
Come on is that face a devil

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by J0HNSmith
For the love of cheese. Could you be any more dramatic? The type of nukes they are proposing from what I understand are shoulder fired (I could be wrong) even if they aren't we have reached the conventional weapon limit. First of all if we were to hit a nuclear capable nation I doubt it would be with something small and if it was with something small than we would have some sort of advantage like a missile shield that's up and working.

Ok, when the next bomb occurs on US soil b/c of this reasonuos administration, then you can complain all the more and protect this demon.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel\Ok, when the next bomb occurs on US soil b/c of this reasonuos administration, then you can complain all the more and protect this demon.

you think we're being attacked because of bush? "then you can complain all the more and protect this demon?" dude have you lost touch with reality?

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Why are wwe beign attacked? Well, we haven't been attacked as of yet---outside of 9-11 which I think is an inside job. But, if we are, its because of this "Crusader Bush" and his flawed dream of being the Messiah.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Amazing, when their isn't anuthing for you to say, Colonel, when all your crap is exposed as such, you come up with totally sophomoric crap. I clicked here expecting something somewhat intelligent, not something that should be simply deleted. What stupidity, "Why would we re-elect the Devil?" What assinine stupidity. You have referred to yourself as a Christian in the past, and yet you say stupid crap. Those who reflect none of God's laws you attempt to lend credance, and this man you curse.

This, as typical from you, is nothing but garbage and propaganda, fit for nothing but the trash heap. But this is my fault for clicking on a thread initiated by a blind, brainwashed, hypocritical idiot. Pardon me, I will try and not allow it to happen again. Feel free to respond as stupidly as you wish, I won't be back in this absolutley ignorant and fact-denying thread.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Amazing, when their isn't anuthing for you to say, Colonel, when all your crap is exposed as such, you come up with totally sophomoric crap. I clicked here expecting something somewhat intelligent, not something that should be simply deleted. What stupidity, "Why would we re-elect the Devil?" What assinine stupidity. You have referred to yourself as a Christian in the past, and yet you say stupid crap. Those who reflect none of God's laws you attempt to lend credance, and this man you curse.

This, as typical from you, is nothing but garbage and propaganda, fit for nothing but the trash heap. But this is my fault for clicking on a thread initiated by a blind, brainwashed, hypocritical idiot. Pardon me, I will try and not allow it to happen again. Feel free to respond as stupidly as you wish, I won't be back in this absolutley ignorant and fact-denying thread.

First of all, you're a liar---no surprise there. I honestly did wake up with that dream. Hell, when was the last time I spoke about dreams on ATS? Not my cup of tea. Furthermore, he DID say that "we'd all be dead" because I watched the "60 Minutes" interview with Bob Woodward. Go get the transcript if you don't believe me.

"Those who reflect none of God's laws you attempt to lend credance, and this man you curse."

Ah, yeahhhh? Bush is a mass murderer. A killer extraordianaire, starting out by throwin the switch in Texas and killing and maiming thousands in Iraq who did absolutely NOTHING. What's not to diss?

Look, go back to drinking your hand-stirred Kool-Aid, giving the last of your rent money to the 700 Club, and worshipping the Messiah Bush by your redneck Stonehenge, an outhouse and a car on concrete blocks.

I'm not dealing with you.

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
.You know accurate historical records don't come out for a long while. We're still writing the history of World War 2, and many of those people who lived in that generation are dead and gone. In order to get a clear perspective on something, you need an unbiased source. You can't be unbiased if you live the event, because it impacted you in some way. It will be my generation's children who will be able to accuratelly portray the second Gulf War, because of unclassified documents (freedom of information act) and because they will not have lived it, and therefore will not have formed an opinion on it while living through said event.

That was then, this is now. I would have to say this is the first time so much information has been readily at anyones fingertips thanks to the computer. The FOIA was relevent until recently but really has anything ever been released that wasnt already passed around in "conspiracy" circles.

This administration is so out of touch and been in positions of protection for so long that it doesnt know how to handle the free info spreading faster than they can spin it. I would have to say there is nothing that will come out in the future from the FOIA that I havent already seen.

These retards are losing both wars they started and the war of propaganda. They are just looking stupider and stupider as the weeks go on. I'll bet every morning the whitehouse prayer is to the church, for raising more idiots than these guys can kill. Hell,the least they could offer is free gasoline to the families.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join