It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

HR 1388 National Service Bill Passed Senate

page: 7
28
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I was talking with jim mcdermit's (my so called rep) office and they love this bill, so much jimbo co-signed; it's diverse and by the way one needs not be an American to get involved! I asked why not just deport the aliens since they would be Right There in their faces but she said no that wouldn't be fair. Soo the mandatory volunteers will be slaving side by side with the illegals! I told her it was time for jimbo to go go ...
Fema; here I come

She also sent me a copy of the 141 page bill and it ain't pretty!




posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler
 




Your Vital Statistics, and Birth Records aren't all under the Department of Commerce because you sell tomatoes beside the road. It's because your existence is a part of Commerce. The commerce of slavery.


Yes. Hence your name on any legal document being in CAPITAL LETTERS. Birth certificate, social security, drivers license, etc. You are not a person as much as an equity to the state. This is a hard thing to swallow. You are owned as soon as you pop out until you check out. I have nothing but love, can I be expunged please?



[edit on 26-3-2009 by timewalker]


Yes you can, start searching your States Web Site on what kinds of bonds they offer and declare yourself a sovereign and post bonds in liue of damages to drive, use the roads, and conduct your commerce tax free.

Purchase a suitable bond, send the appropriate state head for the agency an offer of contract with the bond attached.

Dear Director of Motor Vehicles

I am John, I am sovereign, I will be driving on the states roads and have issued my own driver's permit, for which I am posting this bond, for any damages that may arrise in this process. Should I be stopped for any infraction I declare myself as a sovereign immune, and shall show my self issued permit to identify myself as John, the sovereign which this contract ensures and identifies. If the infraction I am stopped for includes some damage of property belonging to the state or others, the attached bond is given to be used towards payment of damage to said property, when accounting is rendered.

I shall consider this contract valid pending notice of your rejection or acceptance, and as a sovereign shall proceed as this contract is binding with out your written refusal.

John
Date

If they don't send back an offer of rejection and you seel yourself standing in front of a Judge because your permit to drive in the fashion a foreign dimplomat does, who has been awarded diplomatic immunity and can not be held accountable to our laws of the road, and are careful to only identify yourself as John, and stick solely to the issue your contract is enforcable because you provided the state an opportunity to reject it, and bonded yourself in that endeavor, the judge who is really bound by contractual law above all things has a mess on their hands they would rather not have an open court catch privy too.

Freedom can be legally obtained if you understand the hidden system of commerce, bound only by contractual law.

That is why AIG had to be paid their bonuses. A contract is a contract.

I imagine that many of them will actually sue and sue sucessfully when the law passed to tax them after the fact for punitive reasons of malfeasance in the attempt to breech a contract by suriptious means will actually result in damages awarded to each litigant against the goverment which will result in us paying even more money to them for.



posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmericanDaughter
I was talking with jim mcdermit's (my so called rep) office and they love this bill, so much jimbo co-signed; it's diverse and by the way one needs not be an American to get involved! I asked why not just deport the aliens since they would be Right There in their faces but she said no that wouldn't be fair. Soo the mandatory volunteers will be slaving side by side with the illegals! I told her it was time for jimbo to go go ...
Fema; here I come

She also sent me a copy of the 141 page bill and it ain't pretty!


I see you had about as much luck as I did yesterday.

Kind of shocking to see just what our representatives really think and do isn't it?



posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I support mandatory community service ONLY for CRIMINALS and JUVENILE DELINQUITS. Make them earn their food and bed rights instead of giving them a free ride. All they do is sleep, watch tv, eat, #, get in fights and rape each other while tax payers foot the bill....


I do NOT support mandatory community service for everyone because it goes against our free will and is totally unnecessary. The national guard and fema should be more than capable of handling riots, natural disasters, etc.


[edit on 26-3-2009 by EarthCitizen07]



posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by timewalker
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler
 




Your Vital Statistics, and Birth Records aren't all under the Department of Commerce because you sell tomatoes beside the road. It's because your existence is a part of Commerce. The commerce of slavery.


Yes. Hence your name on any legal document being in CAPITAL LETTERS. Birth certificate, social security, drivers license, etc. You are not a person as much as an equity to the state. This is a hard thing to swallow. You are owned as soon as you pop out until you check out. I have nothing but love, can I be expunged please?



[edit on 26-3-2009 by timewalker]


Yes you can, start searching your States Web Site on what kinds of bonds they offer and declare yourself a sovereign and post bonds in liue of damages to drive, use the roads, and conduct your commerce tax free.

Purchase a suitable bond, send the appropriate state head for the agency an offer of contract with the bond attached.

Dear Director of Motor Vehicles

I am John, I am sovereign, I will be driving on the states roads and have issued my own driver's permit, for which I am posting this bond, for any damages that may arrise in this process. Should I be stopped for any infraction I declare myself as a sovereign immune, and shall show my self issued permit to identify myself as John, the sovereign which this contract ensures and identifies. If the infraction I am stopped for includes some damage of property belonging to the state or others, the attached bond is given to be used towards payment of damage to said property, when accounting is rendered.

I shall consider this contract valid pending notice of your rejection or acceptance, and as a sovereign shall proceed as this contract is binding with out your written refusal.

John
Date

If they don't send back an offer of rejection and you seel yourself standing in front of a Judge because your permit to drive in the fashion a foreign dimplomat does, who has been awarded diplomatic immunity and can not be held accountable to our laws of the road, and are careful to only identify yourself as John, and stick solely to the issue your contract is enforcable because you provided the state an opportunity to reject it, and bonded yourself in that endeavor, the judge who is really bound by contractual law above all things has a mess on their hands they would rather not have an open court catch privy too.

Freedom can be legally obtained if you understand the hidden system of commerce, bound only by contractual law.

That is why AIG had to be paid their bonuses. A contract is a contract.

I imagine that many of them will actually sue and sue sucessfully when the law passed to tax them after the fact for punitive reasons of malfeasance in the attempt to breech a contract by suriptious means will actually result in damages awarded to each litigant against the goverment which will result in us paying even more money to them for.


Have you actually done this?? This sounds plausible but my biggest concern would be over insurance. You NEED to provide a DL number, etc ,etc to get insured through someone. Otherwise, you risk being sued millions of dollars if something goes wrong - even if you had no control over the situation.

Maybe I missed the point - if your personally issued DL is approved by the state as being "bonded" then I guess you would have some sort of paperwork to prove the sovereign License??




posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ACEMANN
 


There's a thread that you can read if you want to find out more information concerning our birth certificates, etc. It's a long thread, but full of very good info, Sizzle and other's put a lot of work into it. It talks a lot about the UCC codes and how the government basically owns us from birth, by the way they handle our birth certificate.

Look on page 15, the 15th post from the top, by Pstrron he tells how to get your named changed on your birth certificate so it is not all capatalized, if you can get that done all you have to do thn is take it to the dmv, social security, etc and tell them that your name is not correct and you would like it to be corrected.

I'm pretty sure that there's a post by someone that actually had his and his children's BC fixed, but i couldn't find it, as i said it's a long thread.

Also look for Midnight Dstroyer's post, very enlightning.

Here's a link to the thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

My apologies for going off topic.



posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Does the term "Brown Shirts" mean anything to you? remember, whenever you see any wording in front of or behind the words "green", "fair" or "sustainable".......... RUN!!!!



posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Geez.......... like this hasn't been tried before? Please read:

"......Diplomatic immunity is a form of legal immunity and a policy held between governments, which ensures that diplomats are given safe passage and are considered not susceptible to lawsuit or prosecution under the host country's laws."

en.wikipedia.org...



posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler
 


Unfortunately this would only work with a government that followed its own laws.
They don't give a rats ass, i guarantee you. You will be laughed out of court and dragged away. And the Cop you tried this on would drag you from your car and taser you within an inch of your life.

I'm sorry friend, but the criminals running our government have proven repeatedly they don't follow the same rules.



posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ACEMANN
 



Maybe I missed the point - if your personally issued DL is approved by the state as being "bonded" then I guess you would have some sort of paperwork to prove the sovereign License??


You don't need insurance, just the bond that ensures payment in the case of loss of property or casuality.

Keep in mind, you are not going to be getting a car loan through GMAC on this system.

No more Social Security number, no more contracts unter your Birth Certificate Name

You will likely have to pay for your own damages to your car, just like you are paying through the bond for damages you might have caused.

Your Lisence which you would make yourself simply identifies you as Ted and that you are Ted and can drive anywhere in the world, because you are Ted, if you need to write Ted, Ted has an address listed on the lisence Ted made, along with Teds picture. Under the expiration date, NEVER

If you get stopped do not give your Birth Name, and if they try to identify you through finger prints or something else by that name, say I am not that person I am Ted, who ever the person you are referring to is a fictional entity that is not me.

Do not explain how you became Ted or admitt you were once this person.

Your oral statements can be turned into contracts.

Hold your ground, do not respond to anything beyond Ted, if you are called up in court by your Birth Name, simply say I am not that person, but if I said I was, would I be entering into a contract with you, your Honor? Hold your ground. You are Ted, you are simply curious. Ask police officers and judges and other authorities if they have an oath of office, and to recite their oath to you. This forces them to in fact identify who they really are and who they really work for, and what their real job really is. They do not like to have to do that.

If you are asked to sign something from a speeding ticket to a finger print card to an admission slip into a jail, simply sign it OFFER OF CONTRACT REFUSED Ted.

Believe it or not that is what all those things actually are. Contracts.

Same thing with the IRS, it addresses you as Tax Payers. It does not address you as citizen, but Tax Payer, because that's what you are once you sign the Contract.

You have just agreed that the money they withheld, and the money you want refunded is based on a Contract between you and them.

Declare yourself exempt on your W-4, write TAX EXEMPT OFFER OF CONTRACT REFUSED

Your employer will cry, but if they want to have you working there it is your right to declare yourself exempt.

If the IRS pursues you for Taxes on a year you have filled out no form, or had any income declared by some party as nonexempt, ask the IRS to show you your Contract that you ever signed that you owe them money.

You really do not want your State's Driver's Liscense because when you sign it, you are entering into all kinds of other Contractual Obligations, like mail to your mail box regarding legal matters, is OFFICIALLY SERVED etc, etc.

You don't really want a Social Security Number because that contracts you to Pay Taxes for Social Security, but also to the Federal Government that claims to administer it.

Your Bond is really just saying if somehow my car hurts your roads please let me know.



posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Like another poster said, that's all well and good if the government starts following its own laws.

But you know, and I know, that it won't. How exactly do you plan to stop the Judge from having you put in jail again? How do you plan on convincing the deputies or bailiffs that they have no right to just throw you in jail to rot?

They have all the power. If the judge says "take him away," you get taken away. It doesn't matter what your response is, or what you've signed, or whether you're still TED TEDDYSON or just Ted now.

Contract laws don't stop electricity from flowing through taser wires.



posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Well, it looks the Senate approved this afterall. Now we just have to wait for Obama to put his mark on this.

This link contains all of the nasty details of the vote.
www.govtrack.us...



posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Well, it looks the Senate approved this afterall. Now we just have to wait for Obama to put his mark on this.

This link contains all of the nasty details of the vote.
www.govtrack.us...



Thanks for posting the vote. It's pretty sad that only 17 of our Senators voted against this, all Republicans.

The many of us who were against this and so many other things happening right now, should not see this as a defeat.

Just a defeat on the road to victory we shall eventually turn this defeat into. For we have reached that point the every nail they drive into our collective coffin, is in fact a nail that they are driving into their own.

With each illegal law voted in against the constitution it is only going to further strengthen the anger and resolve of those who love it so, until we reach that critical mass where we join together as one in thunder, and scream out so loud against these tyrants that it's thunder shall echo forevermore.

The tree is getting quite thirsty and we know just who and where to see that it has sustinance aplenty, even though these despots in question aren't quite tyrants, but lowly whores.



posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler
 


I have seen a couple web pages on this. But never met anyone I know (and trust) who can legitimately claim to have tested this theory in court and won.

Are you saying you have had this theory challenged in court and walked away successful?

I can find nothing that indicates anyone has, but I dont guess that would be common knowledge either.

en.wikipedia.org...


U.S. courts have consistently ruled that the concept of a sovereign citizen has no legal merit.[5]


Edit to add;

Some specific case law I found by following one of the links in the Wikipedia article;

www.adl.org...


But see, for instance, City of Salina v. Wisden (Utah 1987) 737 P2d 981 ("We will consider Mr. Wisden's contention that the ... [traffic] court lacked jurisdiction to try him because his status as a 'free man' exempts him from the motor vehicle code because he did not consent to be bound by it. We address this issue only because it is frequently raised and should be finally settled. We reject his claim.... Consent to laws is not a prerequisite to their enforceability against individuals. ... In order for our scheme of ordered liberties to succeed, we must all obey valid laws, even those with which we do not agree; a man cannot exempt himself from the operation of a law simply by declaring that he does not consent to have it apply to him.") [NOTE: One of the motives behind this and similar ploys is the childish notion that the crank somehow has the power to deny a court's (or a government's) jurisdiction over him or over his offense, and that he cannot be held accountable even for flagrant violations if he does not personally consent to being arrested, summoned, tried, etc. This is patently absurd. The long held principle is that the court (meaning the judge) is the one who decides on whether a case is within the court's jurisdiction (an error can be reviewed on appeal) and even both litigants by agreement cannot deprive a court of its appropriate jurisdiction; Home Insur. Co. v. Morse (1874) 87 US (20 Wall) 445; nor can both litigants by agreement confer jurisdiction upon the wrong court; Kennedy v. Bank of Georgia (1850) 49 US (8 How) 586; California v. LaRue (1972) 409 US 109.]


[edit on 27-3-2009 by Illusionsaregrander]



posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

With each illegal law voted in against the constitution it is only going to further strengthen the anger and resolve of those who love it so, until we reach that critical mass where we join together as one in thunder, and scream out so loud against these tyrants that it's thunder shall echo forevermore.


What illegal law was just voted in? A study for the feasibility of mandatory service? Because that's not in there. Was there something else?



posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
reply to post by detachedindividual
 


I am sorry...not mandatory?....

Did you even bother to read the excerpts given?....

Several times you can clearly read they want to make it mandatory of all citizens.....



[edit on 24-3-2009 by ElectricUniverse]


I've spent a good period of time looking through the bill and at what others are all screaming about. And you know what I find? Nothing that states that this is MANDATORY.

There is a mention of IN THE FUTURE looking at the POSSIBILITY of INVESTIGATING if a mandatory section might be useful. But that is not included in this bill, it is a suggestion that it could be looked at later.

Another section (which is completely misquoted by many again and again) is where it states that education is mandatory. Indeed it is already, that is what it is stating.

As for Mr. Jones, again he's merely successfully riling up the select few sheep who believe every word he says despite the constant history of him being proven absolutely wrong. Have any of the wild claims he's made in the past ever been true?
What happened to Marshall Law?
What happened to Bush securing a way to stay in office?
What happened to the Amero he's insisted is on the way numerous times over many years, giving new dates and new warnings at every opportunity?
And why is everyone so willing to forget just how many times he's spouted his dramatic BS and warned that the end is nigh, only to find that nothing happens?

Don't get me wrong, I am as suspicious about every government as a sane person can be. I view them all as corrupt, malicious and overly-intrusive in every aspect of life.

But the reaction to this bill is exaggerated, to the point of utter lunacy. You're all feeding an imaginary monster with more and more elaborate stories based in nothing but fantasy.
Yes, there is the potential for this to become something more sinister, but it is nothing like what so many are making it out to be, not yet anyway.

Even if (and it's a massively huge IF) Obama is intending to make you all slaves, what will happen?

Absolutely nothing.

You'll all come on here and bitch and whine, and none of you will do anything about it.
Just as America (and I mean the real American people) did nothing when Bush stole an election, just as America did nothing when they were blatantly lied to about 9/11, just as America did nothing when the Patriot Act was introduced, just as America did nothing (and continues to do nothing) when the Bush government left New Orleans to implode, just as America did nothing when you invaded a sovereign state for oil, just as America did nothing when Israel began murdering thousands of innocent people with the open support of your government.

Do I need to go on?

And what will the American people do?
Every day you'll go back to your house that you can't afford in the car that guzzles fuel, while complaining about fuel prices.
You'll turn on the telly and watch another mediocre show to distract you, you'll watch the news telling you government sponsored lies, you'll pay your paycheck into a corrupt banking system and continue to pay taxes knowing they're paying it to suits as bonuses for failed investments.
And then you'll come on here and scream and shout about how unfair it all is and how people should rise up and protest in the streets!
But you'll expect others to do it for you, because you're far too busy watching Americas Top Model and ordering another giant Burger and fries while wondering why your kids are so fat and how the government should do something about it.

(I can generalize too)

As for the comments about the UK. People clearly don't know us very well.
We may have the highest CCTV coverage (and no, despite stupid beliefs, it's not all monitored and controlled by centralized government :lol
but we still have balls.

We are protesting, we do regularly, we do violently, we do loudly and vociferously when it's needed. We are awaiting the G20 next week in London. That'll be worth watching if you can find a media outlet in your country willing to cover it.

The last great example was the Poll Tax.
If you are honest, you'll agree that this wouldn't happen in America, not because your elected wouldn't do something like that (they most certainly would, and are) but because so few of you have the capacity to actually shout out against it other than in forums or private discussion.

I'm not trying to insult or be rude, I'm just telling it like it is, and through past discussion on these very forums the majority know I'm right.

The American people allowed all of this to happen. And unless you are joining in the protests to prevent things from continuing the way they are, you have no right to complain about it and nothing will ever change for the better.

That's my rant over with.



posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual
 


The mandatory section was removed from the original House Document and and placed in to its own new bill H.R. 1444. This section would create a Congressional Commission on Civil Service, thus removing the section that contained the language concerning "A WORKABLE, FAIR, AND REASONABLE MANDATORY SERVICE REQUIREMENT FOR ALL ABLE YOUNG PEOPLE" and a probable requirement for "ALL INDIVIDUALS IN THE UNITED STATES" to perfrom such service. This particular section could be restored during a Senate/House conference committee meeting. H.R. 1444 has already been introduced in the House. This is back door legislation at its best.

One further note to point out. An amendment from Sen. Vitter to block ACORN from receiving GIVE/SERVE funds was tabled and ultimately blocked, with an early vote count of 53-43. I am sure Obama's old friends at ACORN will be hard at work to make sure they are first in line for their portion of this $6billion pie. WTF is going on here. All this bill needs now is for the puppet to put his big old X on the line.

$6 Billion for this program...........
Keep your eyes on the money folks. Our beloved officials cant' track the TARP funds and they certainly won't be able to track this mess.

This all passed while the nation was mesmerized by AIG, Obama's NCAA picks, his trip to Jay Leno, His staged press conference, and staged "town hall meeting" I'm sure those internet questions were posed by real citizens.




[edit on 27-3-2009 by jibeho]



posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Please American people , stop this before this kind of thought spreads outside of the US and we have to deal with worldwide private president's armies :x



posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander
 



I have seen a couple web pages on this. But never met anyone I know (and trust) who can legitimately claim to have tested this theory in court and won.


I know personally of no one who has succeeded in doing this, though I have read accounts. I have not had any call to do so myself.

However I do believe that you can declare your self a 'natural person' in law defined as a human being, and not merely a 'person', who in law is described also as and most comonly treated as a "Legal Entity".

If under an appeal of having been summoned to the court in duress, and seek to declare yourself as a Natural Person who ultimately can only be judged by the Nature's God declared in the Decleration of Independence to consider your right to not have your liberties impinged upon to be inhibited or imprisoned in any way is an appeal to the base contractual law that began the formation of contractual law in what would become the United States of America, if the Judge or Magistate of the Court was reluctant to consider this I would respectfully ask them to declare and disclose to you respectively and respectfully in open or closed court how many offices they hold within the court, and how many offices they hold altogether, as an officer, and their Oaths of Office to Each One. That you wish for them to formerly declare all powers invested in them and by how many and whose authority ultimate authority and their contractual obligation to them. While you assert your right as a natural person a human being empowered by Nature's God which you live under. You might be surprised to find out they hold an office in regards to that and an oath in regard to that office in regard to that.

If all else fails try invoking Article 6 of the Treaty of Paris that forms the base legal existence of the United States and rights conferred on it's appointed officers by the Court of Versailles to form a legal and lawfully recognized government.

If you have been harmed by the outcome of the Revolutionary War, and the formation of the United States of America, under this treaty it is bound to, you have the right clearly stated in article 6 to declare yourself under duress for you were born here through know fault of your own and incorporated into a person as a Legal Entity instead of a Natural Human being against your volition. That as the treaty calls for you then not be restricted, impinged or imprisoned in the pursuit of your liberty to freely travel about the 13 colonies and lands further described by latitudal and longitudal demarcation to settle all debts and afairs for a period of one year as allowed under this law, before leaving the country.

If they balk at this I would assert your belief of the Court of Versailles or the Court of Madrid have juristiction in this matter, since they were assigned as the courts to legally bind all parties to the Treaty of Paris.

Don't let a lawyer represent you, don't try to defend yourself as a legal entity, do not orally agree you are the legal entity they are trying to confer upon you, do not sign anything that suggests you are the legal entity they are trying to confer on you, and stick to your guns, you never know until you try.

Me I just try to pretend the government isn't there, and stay out of their way! It's called the Treaty of ProtoPlasmic Traveler, don't bother me, I won't bother you...well at least not much...ok maybe a little...alright maybe a lot...I have to get some fun out of them.

Thank's my friend.



posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
The mandatory section was removed from the original House Document and and placed in to its own new bill H.R. 1444. This section would create a Congressional Commission on Civil Service, thus removing the section that contained the language concerning "A WORKABLE, FAIR, AND REASONABLE MANDATORY SERVICE REQUIREMENT FOR ALL ABLE YOUNG PEOPLE" and a probable requirement for "ALL INDIVIDUALS IN THE UNITED STATES" to perfrom such service. This particular section could be restored during a Senate/House conference committee meeting. H.R. 1444 has already been introduced in the House. This is back door legislation at its best.


The homosexual freemason whores who run our government are obssessed with "back door" politics. It seems they can never get enough action. What ever happened to the phrase going *straight*?



new topics

top topics



 
28
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

log in

join