It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NRA offering free one-year memberships

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I saw this on another forum and tried it out. Some members were complaining that they were getting ERROR messages due to (probably) very heavy site use. I was able to cruise through on my first try.

Anyway, here is the link:

EDIT: (corrected link) www.nrahq.org...

My first thought is that the NRA must be gearing up for one hell of a fight with this new administration. This is a great way to really boost the membership and to get their message out.

[edit on 3/24/09 by larphillips]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by larphillips

Didn't see any free memberships bub....sorry. $35.00 for a one year membership. Unless I missed something.....

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
ACK... wrong link.

www.nrahq.org...

Thanks for the heads-up!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Either they are beefing up their membership or the government is beefing up it's 'home-grown terrorist' list.

Maybe both!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Either they are beefing up their membership or the government is beefing up it's 'home-grown terrorist' list.

Maybe both!

I'll take my chances, I suppose. I'm so ON the grid, it's kinda sad. My online weapon and ammo purchases probably aren't helping my cause.

At any rate, I had been meaning to renew my long-dead NRA membership anyway. This was a no-brainer for me.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars
[Either they are beefing up their membership or the government is beefing up it's 'home-grown terrorist' list. ]

Hahaha I guess I'll take a gamble on this one, they're more than welcome anyways.

Can Canadians join with this free membership to the membership and/or death list?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I thought this was a conspiracy website. I am a staunch proponent of the 2nd ammendment.

I support the Jews for Preservations of firearms. They do not lobby against the 2nd ammendment.

The NRA does lobby against the second ammendment and supports bills that restrict it.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Brave
The NRA does lobby against the second ammendment and supports bills that restrict it.

Yes, they do. The only reason the NRA isnt seen as completely bogus by more people is because that fake as hell AHSA or whatever it is group that supported Obama and claimed he was a "supporter of gun rights" exists as a caricature of the NRA.

Go with JPFO and GOA.

new topics

top topics

join