It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something 911 I'd like to see......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
There are alot of 911 films out there as we all know .....

a new idea that I would like to see is .... 2 or 3 years before, and right up to ...what was the tone and content of the MSM ?... what kind of stories were they pushing ?... and I mean a detailed and comprehensive investigation done with an ear that is alert for psyops and an eye for propaganda....

some may call it paranoia ... but I bet that a very detailed look at this could produce trends and info that in hindsight would be fascinating... and could possibly be a model for spotting future events... (if you believe in this sort of thing
((I wish I had the time and resources to do it))

Here is an example of William Cooper "calling" 911 a couple moths prior after seeing a CNN reporter "interview" Osama Bin Laden in his hideout. I, myself, REMEMBER seeing that exact interview of Bin Laden ..
I'm sure many of us are familiar with this clip:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gab0fgLdc1o&feature=related

and, of course, there was this announcement of 2+ TRILLION $$ MISSING told by Rumsfeld... which is known by any "truther" worth his salt:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU4GdHLUHwU&feature=related

they announced on 9/10 cuz ...... they knew noone would remember within 24 hours...

does anyone have any MSM mind tricks dug up that was either deflecting away from or pointing toward what would happen on 09.11.2001?

[edit on 24-3-2009 by sayiamu]

[edit on 24-3-2009 by sayiamu]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Your vids don't work, check the vid ID

Second line!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliick

Here's the video link to Rumsfelds cover up...

Great idea to collate this type of data to show that they do infact manipulate the news for our viewing pleasures... I don't have the ability myself...

Rgds

[edit on 24-3-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

join