It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do we care so much about aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
The terra papers are nonsense.

Do tell me on what authority you make this claim.

I mean, you seem to be one of those "skeptics" that is NOT a true skeptic, but a knee-jerk skeptic....

(See this post for what that is: www.abovetopsecret.com... )

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
reply to post by Solomons

I couldn't agree more. There are people on a number of post that claim that humans are a failed species and such nonsense. That line of thinking is insane. We are the best thing going on this planet, unfortunate judgement or not. The people that consider us a virus (Matrix fans) should embrace what potential we have, not we can destroy.

No aliens have to save us from ourselves.

Darling... If you had READ the Papers, you would see that:

Yes, we have to save ourselves, but

No, we are NOT a "failed species," but rather galactic royalty, for when Sirian EA (Enki) was instructed by his half brother AN-EN (Enlil) to create a helper race (which AN-EN turned into slaves), instead of using Annunaki DNA as AN-En instructed, he used his own royal DNA - along with royal DNA from the reptilian Orion race from his Orion attendant/scientist.

In fact, Humans should own the planet. We are royalty, all of us. And that inspired, in part, my book. Along with my wish to save us from the machinations afoot by the NWO and others.

At least read what you are disparaging.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Sweetie...you can believe in whatever you want, but to me, this is a bunch of rubbish. I read enough to make me feel like it was bad sci-fi. I read past that. I read longer than I should have. I'm sorry if I offend you with my disbelief, but I read as much of the galactic soap opera I could take.

Please. I gave it a chance. You post this thing on just about every ET related thread you can. I tried it, but I prefer something else.

So long and thanks for all the fish. - Old Hopi saying

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Ok sorry i should have included IMO in the post.

No, we are NOT a "failed species," but rather galactic royalty, for when Sirian EA (Enki) was instructed by his half brother AN-EN (Enlil) to create a helper race (which AN-EN turned into slaves), instead of using Annunaki DNA as AN-En instructed, he used his own royal DNA - along with royal DNA from the reptilian Orion race from his Orion attendant/scientist.

Ahh how naive am i the skeptic to dismiss such rational theories..

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit

Sweetie...you can believe in whatever you want, but to me, this is a bunch of rubbish. I read enough to make me feel like it was bad sci-fi. I read past that. I read longer than I should have. I'm sorry if I offend you with my disbelief, but I read as much of the galactic soap opera I could take.

Please. I gave it a chance. You post this thing on just about every ET related thread you can. I tried it, but I prefer something else.

So long and thanks for all the fish. - Old Hopi saying

[shrug] No offense, but I reserve the right to pity you and shake my head.

Open minds see much more than closed ones.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ECWSANDMAN13

Why do we care so much about aliens?

Simply put we Are Not alone. They don't want nukes going off, because, what we Do will effect them. Our economy is in the crapper because humans are greedy. It's a human trait. Things will change for the better in 2012, but it will be a rough road for some. It's not just the economy, but earth changes itself. Great forces will come together, during this time
and we need all the help we can get.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons

Ok sorry i should have included IMO in the post.

Ahh how naive am i the skeptic to dismiss such rational theories..

They are no less "rational" than that the human race "evolved" - and startlingly have over 4,000 "defects" that can show up in our genetics - unlike every other animal on this planet, many of which have none.

Though inbreeding can eventually create genetic issues in animals, it takes many generations for them to come to the fore. In humans, one to two generations is all inbreeding needs.

So the concept of genetic manipulation make the more "rational" sense here, and given the accord with Sumerian writings, I rationally do not dismiss the Papers in any way.

But you may believe any "rational" thing you want.

[edit on 3/25/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar
Our economy is in the crapper because humans are greedy. It's a human trait.

It may be, in a sense, a "human trait," but I disagree. Many are made desperate for lack of money and do things that, if money was not an issue, they would NEVER choose to do. "Greed" amonst humans is expressed out of need.

However, the Lizard Hearted ARE greedy, but they get away with blaming it on "human nature." They have hidden themselves well.

Things will change for the better in 2012, but it will be a rough road for some. It's not just the economy, but earth changes itself. Great forces will come together, during this time and we need all the help we can get.

Of this I retain skepticism, but will look at the evidence you provide to support these claims. A true skeptic keeps an open mind.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Because they (the renegades) are completely tied into our bloodlines and all that we're going through.
Because they, the rest of the galaxy, care about us.
So when you ask why they count so much, who are you asking it to? The skeptics? They don't think they count! The believers or experiencers? When they're talking you ignore them.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

And thank you greatly for this post! You summed up everything I was wanting to articulate quite masterfuly!

Bravo Bravo!

Be In Peace.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Fair enough, but I reserve the right to laugh openly at your story and then feel a little sad for the people in your real life.

Giggle giggle
...boo hoo

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Why do we care so much about aliens? I'm not sure. If they left "crashed ufo's" lying around for warlike primitives to find when it's obvious better war machines could result from the technology, my question would be do they care about us? If they didn't bother retrieving their crashed space craft from 60,70 years ago, how come they weren't flying disks laying around hundreds of years ago, hard to imagine they have been here for so long and suddenly came up with a new design that didn't fly right. If their working hand in hand with the government and any free energy or cancer cures they gave them is simply hidden away, then why do they bother dealing with such corrupt people? Maybe some of them are no better than us, just more advanced. I care about them because I'd like to know what their agenda here on Earth is.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by korath
Why do we care so much about aliens? I'm not sure. If they left "crashed ufo's" lying around for warlike primitives to find when it's obvious better war machines could result from the technology, my question would be do they care about us? If they didn't bother retrieving their crashed space craft from 60,70 years ago, how come they weren't flying disks laying around hundreds of years ago, hard to imagine they have been here for so long and suddenly came up with a new design that didn't fly right. If their working hand in hand with the government and any free energy or cancer cures they gave them is simply hidden away, then why do they bother dealing with such corrupt people? Maybe some of them are no better than us, just more advanced. I care about them because I'd like to know what their agenda here on Earth is.

I might point out that humans are NOT "warlike." It has been shown, over and over, that we have been provoked, manipulated, lied to and otherwise pushed into wars by an Elite (a different genetic line) that "culls the herd" of humans through war (we are their lowly animals), controls us and our paradigm, and profits vastly by supplying both sides of any war.

Bramley's Gods of Eden is a good place to review this fact and see what research can turn up if we choose to look.

The Terra Papers are another excellent source.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
thank you for making sense of this for me

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by purehughness
'Cuz they're awesome.

Enough said.

I second this. I don't think we can make a difference, so let's talk about aliens AND economy, then we are all happy.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Asking yourself "why do we care so much about aliens?" would be like saying "why do we care so much about cats?" The fact is that there is evidence of alien visitation in EVERY era of history. Statues, pictorals, carvings, pictures drawn with flying discs in the sky thousands of years before man figured out how to fly. It is said that aliens may have built the pyramids and gave pharaoes a type of light bulb to use it super dark parts of there pyramids to aid in drawing the pictoral and there is a drawing of the ACTUAL item in question... The myans had knowledge of the stars that was knowledge beyond what we believe to be possible at that time, and suddenly VANISH off the face of the earth. Some say they may have been a race of early aliens and they just LEFT! I could go on and on.... Now what I am trying to say is, they are a part of this world now. they have been here as long as we have, and their technology and knowledge have left significant marks on our world. It's possible this is their world and they gave it to us. Who knows? But just think of this "What if Jesus was an alien" No I am a devote Methodist, but think about it... If we found evidence that it was true, IT WOULD CHANGE THE WORLD!! You should care that they are here, because a good portion of the things you use have been derived from reversed engineered alien technology. Lasers, integrated circutry, kevelar, night vision..... Our world would be much different.... MUCH DIFFERENT...

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ECWSANDMAN13
our planet is in the crapper and everyone is like i saw a triangle in the sky and i am a firm alien believer but i think that the ATS community should focus a little more on our economy instead of aliens because who knows mabey we can make a difference

Even if our planet was in the crapper, people are still committing crimes and stuff to make it worse, I think posting about aliens is a much better habit.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
NO WE CAN'T NO MEAN TO SOUND NEGATIVE BUT ALIENS ARE ALL OUR GOVERNMENT CARES ABOUT. THEN THEY PRETEND ITS A THREAT, BUT ACTUALLY A FRIEND OF EARTH. I BELEIVE WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH FEMA THOUGH, JUSTA GROUP OF US BELIEVERS . LIKE THEY SAID THE PEOPLE RUN THIS NATION, NOT THE OFFICES.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Aliens control masonry, illuminati and all other secret societies.

Secret socities control governments.

Governments control us.

Why are most governments notoriously corrupt and lie about everything including the presence of extra-terrestials? Why do secret socities refuse to divulge their secrets unless you become a member?

I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to add 1 to 1 and get 2, does it?

If I were you OP I would be VERY INTERESTED about this topic....

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ECWSANDMAN13
our planet is in the crapper and everyone is like i saw a triangle in the sky and i am a firm alien believer but i think that the ATS community should focus a little more on our economy instead of aliens because who knows mabey we can make a difference

i totally agree, Aliens are clowns to entertain the sheeps and
to avoid populations to see, the very important thing going on in the world

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join