It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tracking a virus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATS members, I have recently had some kind of a virus or bug that I think was strange. It came on slow, as to the effect that I did not even notice it. At first I felt as if it was getting harder for me to concentrate on any subject I might be trying to learn. Later I began to run a fever and my brain felt as if it had turned to mush, it became very hard for me to think at all. It got to where I was extremely sleepy, even after waking up, it took a long time to come out of it and when I did, it would be no more than an hour or two and I would be almost too tired to stay awake.

I know they put these things in the air for various reasons and the purpose of this thread is to try and find others who have had these same types of symptoms. Simply put, I want to try and see how easy it is to track where they first released this particular bug.

If you have had similar symptoms, please post the date and approximate location. If you have just come from another state, this may be relevant as well. My symptoms first started around three or four days ago and I still feel as if it is hard to think at the present time. I live in the state of Indiana in a city called Terre Haute.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I figure I would mention that later last night, the symptoms advanced into a cough and sore throat. If you live around this area and have not had this yet, it is coming your way.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
At first, I thought this is very strange, not one case posted on this site. And yes, I am paranoid enough to start to think that they have just given this to me. The problem is, it is affecting other people that I know.

Then I came across this article,
www.silive.com...
he gets polio from a vaccine.

Then it hits me, everyone who has gotten and still has this virus that not only will not go away, but seems to make its occupants feel as if they are better off dead, have been in contact with a child who was given a mandatory vaccination the day before.

Believe it or not, whatever they gave this kid is ruthless, it spreads, and it is coming for you…

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
BrandonLevon, I noticed your thread, a little while after I made my own. I noticed that you mentioned about how this bug hangs on and on, and is a real hellish thing to bear. See my own thread, if you'l be checking in still, and did not give up due to seeming little response. Lets compare notes.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I wanted to add this bit of information about this flu. Today while me and another individual where out in public, we noticed a woman sliding down an outside wall of a local grocery store. We decided to park the car and try and see if she was OK because everyone walking by her just looked and went on as she lay on the ground.

By the time we reached her it was obvious that she was having a seizure. We alerted the store to call 911 and opened her purse to find out who she was. We found her cell phone, hit the contact button, and called the first number on the list. It was her son and when asked about her health, he stated that she did not have any health problems.

He said that the only thing wrong with her was she had recently gotten the flu. The symptoms were described as the same I stated on this post, except additional diarrhea. He said that earlier in the day she had claimed that her mind was getting fuzzy like she could not think.

He said he was on his way but before he got there, she stopped breathing, her heart stopped. The person I was with started CPR immediately and continued till the EMT’s got there to take over.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

First of all I would like to commend you for helping that woman. We need more compassionate people in this world.

Secondly do you remember a while back the news releases that stated google would be tracking flu symptoms via searches that people make on their computer?

Since the name of this thread is tracking a virus I thought you might like to know that they are already doing so!

Could the other poster provide a link to his thread? More would read it if you do.

That man that was awarded 22 million dollars, Wow, amazing that it took 30 years to get that settled, isn't it.

Makes you wonder about latent long term effects of some of those early vaccinations as well.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It could also be a mild case of Typhoid fever. It is the type of salmonella poisioning that was caused by the bad peanut products. Have you eaten anything containing a peanut paste that was in your pantry or some trail mix that had peanuts in it?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

We were fully aware of the peanut butter incident and did not eat any. I have now noticed several threads are starting to appear with the same symptoms.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I just figured I would add this, If you are buying their came from Mexico MSM “BS”, you are simply a fool. If you are unaware of how these things work, I will explain it to you. When they first test a subject they want a certain result to occur.

They tested this on the U.S. first, it more than likely did not spread as they intended, or needed, for what they wanted it to do, and they moved it to a more populated area.

This is not only a basic biochemical warfare strategy, but it is nothing new for the people in charge of your life, the ones that invented biochemical warfare. They simply shift the blame the same as they always do.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by Brandon Levon]

top topics

join