It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS show, brought to you by "insert add here"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
We have UFO TV shows, we have Paranormal TV shows. We even had the X-files. What we are missing is a show with real investigators who will investigate and either prove or debunk the other things that get discussed on this site. You have to admit, the public eats this stuff up. They all want to watch it, they just won’t talk about it. Nobody wants to be labeled a KOOK or have the tin foil hat jokes at their expense. On this site there are people from all kinds of backgrounds, professions, and lifestyles. There are a multitude of talkers and investigators, but no “doers”. There is not a group of ATSers that go out and rent a plane to take samples of “chem. Trails” or talk to witnesses of strange events. All one has to do is look through the thread about the top 10 conspiracies. There were so many mentioned just there, it is a great place to start. Why let the UFO hunters make all the money, and have all those scantily clad females throwing themselves at their feet. Well maybe that doesn’t happen, but you get the idea. Most of the members here have already done research in some area that interests them, and with some real science behind it, this could be the next Myth Busters. The owners of this site took a field trip and it was very well received. We just need more of that kind of activity. Let me know what you think.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Star & Flag 4 U!

Pencil me in!!

Imagine...thousands of us picking apart the information highway around the world!!!

Oh...wait...we already are!!

Just need a big Hollywood Producer!!!
(In a Depression...hhhmmm)

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Unfortunately, the topics discussed around here are such that it's practically impossible to "prove" or "debunk" them 100%. If we could, this site would pretty much be done.

Of course, the UFO, Ghost, and Monster Hunters shows never come up with anything substantial, either, so I guess an ATS show would rank right up with them in the "waste of time" category.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

you might be right. But I feel as long as there are Government secrets/ greedy people/ stupid people, there are always going to be new conspiracies. It just seems crazy to see the same ones brought up again and again with no real resolutions. At least if someone tried to do something there might be new information. I personally wouldn't mind poking the badger with a sharp stick to see how hard he bites.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I would personally like to investigate the silly claim and conspiracy stating that German beer is better than american beer. I will just need to sample a few more pints.....

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
It just seems crazy to see the same ones brought up again and again with no real resolutions.

That's the rub right there, isn't it? They come up again and again with no resolution. I don't see how having a camera crew and a sponsor or two will change that at all.

There are lots of shows around that present "evidence" about UFOs, Masons, Bigfeet, etc. and none have ever settled anything (to my knowledge). An ATS show would just be more of the same.

Although poking a badger with a stick...that's a show I'd watch!

new topics

top topics

join