It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA montage ( the best bits from NASA)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

The other five images all showed a tumbling clip

When is a 'clip' not a 'clip'? When it's a BAC MUSTARD or a NORTHROP M2-F2

The point I'm making is that humans have conceived of and in some cases built quite unusual shaped craft which in some cases look nothing like what we normally think of craft as looking like. It should come as no surprise then that, if i is possible for a human conceived craft to look rather like a clip from certain angles, then it would certainly be possible for ET craft to do so.

Again, I'm not saying it's a craft. I'm saying it looking "like a clip" does not make it a clip or rule out it being a craft, or indeed something else. It means it can't be identified merely on the basis of what we think it resembles.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I thought the tracking with the dish device on the Apollo craft most intriguing. After watching it many times I can't help but wonder if the dish on the Apollo craft was some sort of communication device,just a thought what with all of the theories about bases on the moon. I must say to the person who posted this "excellent post" and thanks.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ablue07
I thought the tracking with the dish device on the Apollo craft most intriguing. After watching it many times I can't help but wonder if the dish on the Apollo craft was some sort of communication device,...

There's a lot of material on the Apollo spacecraft on the internet, you don't have to 'wonder', you can find out. Then you can speculate, and share, what role the device would have with any unknown objects nearby. Be a little proactive here, don't just wait for stuff to come your way via youtube -- go out and hunt. It'll be fun.

One offer of advice. What other spaceship was near the Apollo when this video was taken?

[edit on 1-4-2009 by JimOberg]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I guess you would all like part two of this compilation..

Well, here you go..

Stunning visual stuff.. absolute no doubt that the universe is teaming with life

[edit on 1-6-2009 by Extralien]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I was just about to come along and post this up myself, thanks for saving me the bother

I've not seen through it all yet, so will reserve comment until I have

Well, now I've seen it. And it's another great video from LunaCognita. :Cool:

[edit on 1/6/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Inspiring plus! part II is great!

I have made one too which I'll upload after tweaking it some more.

This is what the net is all about - sharing information without ego.

wZn

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Inspiring plus! part II is great!

I have made one too which I'll upload after tweaking it some more.

This is what the net is all about - sharing information without ego.

So I presume the clips provide the date/time of the videos so other people can find them, validate them, and determine their context? Am I being too optimistic here?

[edit on 1-6-2009 by JimOberg]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
Does exactly what it says on the tin

This is a really good little montage as it goes, done by some dude who does nice moon conspiracy videos. It's got all the usual suspects, plus a couple of nice supprises in there. Like a recording of a NASA astronaught saying "This is discovery, we still have the alien spacecraft in sight" I mean, if we can't trust NASA, then who can we trust

STRAIGHT from the horses mouth, wooaah there boy, easy now, eeaasy.

That quote is straight from the horse's other end, pardner -- as any serious investigator could have determined themselves. Don't make it so-o-o-o-o easy to con you, please. Bad for you. Bad for tribe.

I definitely see evidence of a coverup here. The folks making these videos for fun and games probably know most of the prosaic explanations, but they figure -- what the hey! -- their target audience neither knows how, or wants to, find out for themselves. So -- just don't bother them with these faith-shaking facts. Let them have their bogus thrills with weird-looking videos they really don't want to have explanations for.Whatever makes them happy...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Sorry, are you really trying to say that all the NASA footage is faked?

do me a favour.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I can't believe people STILL flat out deny the existence of UFO's and ET's. They tell us we are in denial and there is nothing to disclose? How wrong they are.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
Sorry, are you really trying to say that all the NASA footage is faked?

The dancing dots videos may well be genuine, with prosaic causes that cannot be determined because the posters refuse to publish time/date origin information for use by independent investigators.

The 'we still have the alien spacecraft under observance tape', however, is now considered a hoax, by the UFO researcher who recorded it off the air, Don Ratsch. Isn't that information findable on the Internet?

If not, why not, do you suppose?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
to me the most stunning picture of the video is the one called "STS-88-724-65".

But I can't found the original to analyze...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join