It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA montage ( the best bits from NASA)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Does exactly what it says on the tin

This is a really good little montage as it goes, done by some dude who does nice moon conspiracy videos. It's got all the usual suspects, plus a couple of nice supprises in there. Like a recording of a NASA astronaught saying "This is discovery, we still have the alien spacecraft in sight" I mean, if we can't trust NASA, then who can we trust

STRAIGHT from the horses mouth, wooaah there boy, easy now, eeaasy.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Fantastic video thoroughly enjoyed watching it and listening to the music. I get the feeling that we are on the brink of something so significant to mankind. I am pleased to be alive in these years.

Star and Flag friend.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Fantastic video thoroughly enjoyed watching it and listening to the music. I get the feeling that we are on the brink of something so significant to mankind. I am pleased to be alive in these years.

Star and Flag friend.
I really enjoyed it too, that's I posted it. It's a quintessensial collection.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Absolutely KILLER find my friend, a big fat S&F for you!

I can't imagine being up there on the ISS day after day with all these blighters zooming around me non-stop! I'd go insane and want to shout it out to the people of the world! Seriously, how can these guys keep their mouths shut?! Very large pay packets and 'interventions' I suppose..

As you say, some lovely surprises in there, especially the little one around 2:35 that whizzes in the top right corner. Looks like its got an open hatch which picks something up then closes.

Peace and Light!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I would give my right arm to go up in the ISS. I'd make sure I had a camera, that's for sure. And I don't blame the astronaughts for not wanting to go public. They'd probably end up having their families killed off or something twisted.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Awesome compilation , there were a couple of rarities there , that i had never seen.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

I came to ATS for the UFO and stayed for the rest

But no 1 is UFO, this is a nice comp,

I think you should bump it every week or so,

It was done so well

The speeded up 114 part was killer

S@F

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
And people still don't believe... Awesome video.

SnF

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Some stuff I haven't seen before.Its teeming with LIFE out there;I do like the aurora borealis thing;looks like jellyfish.
Thanks for sharing!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Awesome video!! Thanks for posting

star and...

How do I flag??

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Glad to see that you all appreciate this video

notreallyalive the flaggy bit is just above the star bit at the top.

The truth will provail, just give it time. Truth always wins in the end.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Great find!!

To me some of the unidentified objects look like creatures rather than ships. Kind of like the ones found in the depths of our oceans where we thought nothing could survive.....surprise!! it does. I wonder if there may be creatures not unlike our ocean ones that can survive in the harsh environment of space? and are checking us out like some do to the lights on our research subs.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Great video, thanks for posting - S&F.

Love the broadcast from Discovery at 5:16...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
great find...

ow man would it be nice if they just showed it ALL...

that would be a real "Change"

S&F

like i don't have enough topics to digg trough...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I like compilations like this.

I feel the "ball" at around 2:20 though is something closer to the camera like a bead of water on the window because it seems to move with the direction of the camera, rather jerkily too.

This is why I like compilations because you get a whole bunch of information thrown at you, condensed down and you can do the resesarch into each individual clip.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Ah LunaCognita... The guy's actually a member here and has made several video's. I also love the stuff he finds. Last I heard he was working on a film with the producer from the film 'UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied'. Which is due out this year.

Have a look about and you'll find his other video's aswell.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lee_K
Ah LunaCognita... The guy's actually a member here and has made several video's. I also love the stuff he finds. Last I heard he was working on a film with the producer from the film 'UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied'. Which is due out this year.

Have a look about and you'll find his other video's aswell.
Yeah I've seen some of his other videos, didn't know he was a member here. *waves*

Cracking set of videos you've made Luna, if you're reading this. Can't wait for this film you're may or may not be working on.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Very nice post, some stuff i havent seen before.

Alot of them look like Jellyfish or some sort of "sea creature".

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Very cool video! i'd like to see our resident image experts have a look at it,if all of them are real im flabbergasted..alot of them are very very clear and like others have said look somewhat biological,although i have a habit of getting worked up...I want to know what the music is too..

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Excellent footage i love it. This is all we need , this alone is proof of something we can't explain. It's not ice crystals its controlled propulsion , smartly controlled Alien space crafts. W00t.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join