It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Reverse speech Technology in Obama's YES WE CAN song!! must watch it's real.

page: 3
13
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Yes We Can

Nac Ew Sey

Doesn't sound like "Thank you Satan" to me....

People are so paranoid it's ridiculous.




posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakezoola
 


Remember that tone of voice reversed can make something sound entirely different.

Saying Nac Ew Sey forwards is nothing like Yes We Can backwards in terms of tone is it?

This site is meant to be about checking things out to prove or disprove theories is it not!?




[edit on 30-3-2009 by XXXN3O]



posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O
 


Your exactly right man.
I did GWB also and a few other's....

Even if we get them saying snippet's of same thing it does not say the same thing.

For instance...
Obama say's Hypothetically..i am superman...Reverse it say's...The end is near.

Superman say's" i am superman..in reverse it say's "namrepus ma i"

Gibberish.
But obama clearly for some reason is talking two messages in 95% of his video's even if it's 1 sentence.


OH i downloaded Rev.Write's hate speech..You know GD America..Hillary was never called a n__GA ..
It has 2 or more in it but he speak's so fast it's hard to catch it.
Slow it down and you can catch it.


But obama is ding either reverse speech .
Or it's back masking. to get a desired effect for the Lister's..
en.wikipedia.org...

Backmasking (also known as backward masking)[1] is a recording technique in which a sound or message is recorded backward onto a track that is meant to be played forward. Backmasking is a deliberate process, whereas a message found through phonetic reversal may be unintentional.



So if it's accidental...Why does every dang obama speech have something in it?

I am starting to think the entire speech is revolved around it so he does say the reversed part.
For what ever reason.

Now what if we find something let's say.. something he was planing in the reverse message.
And next week it happens..
Wouldn't that be proof ?

But either way this whole phenomenon is real.

and good work on those 2 video's man..keep up the good work.
i just have no way of making video here ...lol

Can you explain what you think Is happening here?
It's hard to put in word's.

Oh and the reverse speaking in German you said... watch this.


Hitler speak's perfect English in Reverse....So it's very possible for obama to speak another language sometimes.

But i go no idea on other language's...i barely speak English and it's my only language lol

Figured that hitler video would help you grasp the idea they can speak 2 languages when reversed.



posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
reply to post by XXXN3O
 


Your exactly right man.
I did GWB also and a few other's....

Even if we get them saying snippet's of same thing it does not say the same thing.

For instance...
Obama say's Hypothetically..i am superman...Reverse it say's...The end is near.

Superman say's" i am superman..in reverse it say's "namrepus ma i"

Gibberish.
But obama clearly for some reason is talking two messages in 95% of his video's even if it's 1 sentence.


OH i downloaded Rev.Write's hate speech..You know GD America..Hillary was never called a n__GA ..
It has 2 or more in it but he speak's so fast it's hard to catch it.
Slow it down and you can catch it.


But obama is ding either reverse speech .
Or it's back masking. to get a desired effect for the Lister's..
en.wikipedia.org...

Backmasking (also known as backward masking)[1] is a recording technique in which a sound or message is recorded backward onto a track that is meant to be played forward. Backmasking is a deliberate process, whereas a message found through phonetic reversal may be unintentional.



So if it's accidental...Why does every dang obama speech have something in it?

I am starting to think the entire speech is revolved around it so he does say the reversed part.
For what ever reason.

Now what if we find something let's say.. something he was planing in the reverse message.
And next week it happens..
Wouldn't that be proof ?

But either way this whole phenomenon is real.

and good work on those 2 video's man..keep up the good work.
i just have no way of making video here ...lol

Can you explain what you think Is happening here?
It's hard to put in word's.

Oh and the reverse speaking in German you said... watch this.


Hitler speak's perfect English in Reverse....So it's very possible for obama to speak another language sometimes.

But i go no idea on other language's...i barely speak English and it's my only language lol

Figured that hitler video would help you grasp the idea they can speak 2 languages when reversed.


I am not a christian but I do have to quote this.

Revelation 13:5 "And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months."

Obama speaks great things.

Reversed they are blasphemies.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by XXXN3O]



posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Same with me i am not even remotely religious.

I use audio city and that same website to rip my youtube to mp3 also.

So we are on the same page.


But something is differently up. with all this reverse speech /backmasking

And to be honest freaking me out now to be pointing it out ..lol


If ya get my point.

And that video you did with the THEE and THOU...if you notice other people like in my first post...have found him speaking that accent..with the word's Thee and Thou.
So it's proof it's doing it from totally different perspective's.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by TheAmused]



posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
Same with me i am not even remotely religious.

I use audio city and that same website to rip my youtube to mp3 also.

So we are on the same page.


But something is differently up. with all this reverse speech /backmasking

And to be honest freaking me out now to be pointing it out ..lol


If ya get my point.


It is very unusual.

It is also very unusual that there are few people on this whole site who are actually trying to find out for themselves rather than giving a passing judgement of opinion.

The thing is though that even if this is backmasked onto the speeches he is giving. It is specific to his tone of voice and accent. If anyone else repeats his full speeches they will not say the same things backwards.

The slogans such as "yes we can" are things that sound exactly the same and not person specific. Accent and tone of voice do not really matter especially in a large group chant.

Hope that makes sense.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by XXXN3O]



posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Nabu is the Babylonian god of wisdom and writing, worshipped by Babylonians as the son of Marduk and his consort, Sarpanitum, and as the grandson of Ea. Nabu's consort was Tashmetum.


I was there first Nabu.
So, i built babel.
Her slaves Thee.

In that one speech i think if you slow it down a hair...it say's that.

I will go in overdrive to find new messsage's the next few day's...in his speech's talkshow's....ect.
I will even try oprah..she backs obama quite strangely..lol..


The reverse speech site say's it is ok to slow down the audio to help hear the word's..
But i can't remember how much it say's.
It's like a art..idk lol

I got no idea if babel...and Nabu is the same thing ...
Like tower of babel ect..


And i agree whole heatedly.. that for some reason people treat this subject with...some kind of we are hearing thing's. lol
Like we are loosing our sanity.
For pointing out there is a theme in all of obama's speech's.

And the sheer odd's a person could speak whole sentence's every time in reverse of his speech's. by luck would be astronomical.

it has to have a reason...and needs figured out.
[edit on 30-3-2009 by TheAmused]

[edit on 30-3-2009 by TheAmused]



posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I love this reverse speech stuff. It's so much fun and you can do it with just about any song or speech. Of course it doesn't mean anything .. but it's great fun to do.



posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
The one thing I found strange about Obama is that he cannot swear on a bible even when he tries his hardest whether he messes it up or someone else does for him.


First it was the pledge of allegiance they claimed he refused until past videos proved otherwise, then it was the speculation regarding whether he would put his hand on the bible while be sworn in at all, now its that he puts his hand on the bible but may make a grammatical error during such time.

You all should put your hand on the bible in front of millions and try and recite a speech.

If you stumble, falter, or someone around you does then you TOO are of the devil!


A few others that raise my eyebrows....

He came from nowhere


From nowhere?
How so?

He has a detailed history and life like any other human being that lives to be forty eight years of age.

You just didn't know about it.
That doesn't make it a mystery or null and void.

By those standards why should I listen to you now...to me you came from nowhere.


He is loved by almost the whole world


I don't think the whole world loves Obama as much as they love the change in our leadership and are hoping for the best.

Still... in order to not be Satan's errand boy you have to be hated by the world?
Maybe Bush really was Jesus incarnated then.


He is attempting peace with nations that a few months ago were mortal enemies


Most administrations attempt this. Did you miss the attempts made by the last one?
Hell, even the enemies attempt peace every now and then.

Nothing abnormal here.


People blindly follow him


No. They don't.
Read the news and you will see that.




Originally posted by TheAmused
some of my material i got from www.freerepublic.com...


Yes, and that hard Right swiftboating website clearly has no agenda.

It's not like they are trying to spread fear amongst naive Christians that look for the devil in everything from the Beatles to Tinky-Winky from the Teletubbies.



Case closed.

- Lee



posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by XXXN3O
The one thing I found strange about Obama is that he cannot swear on a bible even when he tries his hardest whether he messes it up or someone else does for him.


First it was the pledge of allegiance they claimed he refused until past videos proved otherwise, then it was the speculation regarding whether he would put his hand on the bible while be sworn in at all, now its that he puts his hand on the bible but may make a grammatical error during such time.

You all should put your hand on the bible in front of millions and try and recite a speech.

If you stumble, falter, or someone around you does then you TOO are of the devil!


A few others that raise my eyebrows....

He came from nowhere


From nowhere?
How so?

He has a detailed history and life like any other human being that lives to be forty eight years of age.

You just didn't know about it.
That doesn't make it a mystery or null and void.

By those standards why should I listen to you now...to me you came from nowhere.


He is loved by almost the whole world


I don't think the whole world loves Obama as much as they love the change in our leadership and are hoping for the best.

Still... in order to not be Satan's errand boy you have to be hated by the world?
Maybe Bush really was Jesus incarnated then.


He is attempting peace with nations that a few months ago were mortal enemies


Most administrations attempt this. Did you miss the attempts made by the last one?
Hell, even the enemies attempt peace every now and then.

Nothing abnormal here.


People blindly follow him


No. They don't.
Read the news and you will see that.




Originally posted by TheAmused
some of my material i got from www.freerepublic.com...


Yes, and that hard Right swiftboating website clearly has no agenda.

It's not like they are trying to spread fear amongst naive Christians that look for the devil in everything from the Beatles to Tinky-Winky from the Teletubbies.



Case closed.

- Lee


Yes that was my opinion but I only commented because I was actually going to check the thread topic out for myself rather than post an opinion only.

I will repeat myself once more.

"It is also very unusual that there are few people on this whole site who are actually trying to find out for themselves rather than giving a passing judgement of opinion."

Did you try the reverse speech for yourself like some have bothered to do in this thread??

Come back when you have.



posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma
 


It's not like they are trying to spread fear amongst naive Christians that look for the devil in everything from the Beatles to Tinky-Winky from the Teletubbies.

First of I am not a Christian...and do not believe in any other religion on this planet lol

case closed indeed..

and as he said did you even research the audio and what people and us call evidence of possible backmasking or reverse speech?



posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
If you belive in EVP/RS , try some reptilian RS on you tube ..


This one is nice, I like it !


And you probaly have heard this before, but not reversed.. scary REAL SCARY.




[edit on 30-3-2009 by ChemBreather]



posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
If you belive in EVP/RS , try some reptilian RS on you tube ..


This one is nice, I like it !


And you probaly have heard this before, but not reversed.. scary REAL SCARY.




[edit on 30-3-2009 by ChemBreather]


The thing with the videos you are mentioning is the length and the amount of speech, I am more sceptical of this to be honest if you get me.

How do you explain this below for example?





So far from the speeches I have listened too after converting to MP3, reversing myself, this reverse speech is constant and the parts that appear incoherent are in German and possibly other languages. I can only assume about some languages but German is in them.



posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I agree sometimes i know it's sentence's..But its not english..

We need a fluent German to examine some for us.
It would help out alot.

I agree coincidence's happen..where you might think you hear something...
But every time a person can reverse speech's of obama you can find COMPLETE sentence's..

It's no mere coincidence folk's.

I beg people to do it themself's rip a youtube video or speech..reverse it with audiocity.

Just simply listen....If you hear something that sounded like word's..in reverse..
Loop it ect.. till you make out what he say's...Most time's it stick's out like a sore thumb.



posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Sigh...
seriously folks.You do realize that simply recording the "ABC" alphabet song and reversing it will result in a few "words" right?Obviously this means that the "Muppets" for instance have sinister intentions.
I weep for the death of reason and logic in this world sometimes.



posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by fredtheman
Sigh...
seriously folks.You do realize that simply recording the "ABC" alphabet song and reversing it will result in a few "words" right?Obviously this means that the "Muppets" for instance have sinister intentions.
I weep for the death of reason and logic in this world sometimes.


Thanks for your passing opinion based on air, as that was all that was.

I would laugh but that would not be appropriate, who am I to judge, you will learn one day to check things for yourself though.



posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
In order for my response to be based on air it would have to lack a testable hypothesis.
It doesnt....
Please do a few "Muppets" songs and lets all see and hear the results...bet what you find is pretty similar....



posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Gokes
 


If I was the writer of that song, I'd put in backward suggestive sounding demonic stuff...
not because there's real demonic stuff going on...

but because I knew undoubtedly, there would be some paranoid fanatic christian that was ready and willing to playback my song backwards looking for it.

I'd put it in there just to freak them the @#*& out, and keep their superstitions alive and thriving.

keep those christians looking outside of themselves for satan and anti-christ, that way they'll never find them... pointing their finger everywhere else but in.

-


-


[edit on 3-4-2009 by prevenge]



posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
man every president has been the anti-Christ since ..what... Nixon



posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The original video sounded pretty unbelievable to me so loaded an old speech onto 'Audacity' and found a "yes we can" chant so I could play it in reverse for myself. This particular one didn't sound a thing like "shame on you" but more like "as you say" which is kind of spookier!



new topics

top topics



 
13
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join