It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO Will Never Succeed...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The nwo isn't over, the Rothschilds just opened up a new bank in china and sold them 20% stock in it last sept 2008. Now there's only 7 nations that the rothschilds are not controlling their currencies.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

I... disagree. How could you say that N.W.O could never happen when it is all around us? Unions are being made, microchips are being spread, and the talk of a one world currency is amongst us.

Hm.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
The NWO has been succeeding since before many of us were even born. The NWO (Bilderbergs, Trilateral Commission, Council of Foreign Relations) are the culprits and are the architects behind a lot of the major problems happening in the world right now. The control over the media, banks, surveillance (internet/CCTV), and industrial (military contracts usually, especially when there is a war on terror...smart way to make money forever, if you ask me, when there is no one real enemy to fight against) just to name a few. These "groups" have so much power and influence that they shape economies/cultures. It's almost naive to say that the NWO isn't in the midst; especially with the USD falling through. The next thing you know, the savior to that problem will be the Amero in which everyone in the North American Union will want to embrace and not see the detriment it will have to our society in the long run; not to mention the end of the Constitutional U.S..

If you ask me, they're succeeding, and doing it well. Not to say I am admiring them, but it is pretty ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Black Ops

We do have an enemy to fight if the american people would just demand that any politician who's a member of the cfr, tri-lat commish, and the bilderbergs step down and anybody else who runs for office can only run if they are not affiliated with any of the above to include thinktanks like the brookings institute, tavistock, carnegie melon, mit, etc.
The next step would then to be abolish the federal reserve and go back to printing our own money. To get this nation back to where it should be and could be will take about 45-75 years at the very least, but it can be done! Kill the head and the body dies!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join