It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO Will Never Succeed...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I read a lot of threads (even ones I wrote a while back) about how the NWO will come into place, etc.

At this point however, I can say the NWO will NEVER happen, and the reason is because too many people know about the agenda.

If the Bilderberger and other such groups were meant to be secret, then there wouldn't be so much discussion on them. They have been exposed.

All the bad people have officially been exposed, and their lies have been revealed.

It is over. The NWO is over.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24 Mar 09 by Gools]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Great observation! Sure, everybody knows that the NWO will never succeed. Everybody in ATS knows this. Every man, woman and child on planet earth knows this! They will never succeed! Who will stop them? Moses?

Exactly what was the point of your thread man? At least put forward some basis for your thoughts, not clearly silly and vague statements.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Yes of course!

Everyone you know knows about the Fed and how it is unconstitutional for it to make money out of thin air right?

Everyone also knows about the Bilderbergers and their supposed dealings right?

Oh and the "NWO" isnt succeding at all right now are they? They havent succeeded in wresting the powers of the U.S. Gov. for themselves have they?

Because we, the CT'ers, are surely going to stop Geithner and the FED from gaining a broad new range of powers, allowing them to buy any company they see fit for any price they deem reasonable?

Yes, of course. The 9/10 people who have no idea who runs the FED, what the Bilderberg Group is, and what the implications of letting the elite Banksters (aka FED, IMF, etc) control the printing of money and loaning is, will surely stop this all from happening.

This just in: It is happening right now, as we type, under our very noses.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Nobody knows the people that actually pull the puppets strings. The men behind the curtain will remain in the shadows.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
There's no more agenda. It is officially over.

The world has found out about the agenda's BS lies, and it has come to surface.

It won't be long till people like Bush, Cheney, etc. are tried for crimes against humanity.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

For a second there I was worried that the NWO was gonna take over, but after reading this thread I can now sleep at night. I'm quite confident the NWO have no back up plan if the first one fails. Thank you for opening my eyes.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Na i think it will happen, as too many people like power over others, and this will bring it about. Mind control, is a factor you never even considered. Who knows how much of it is in existence today and working to bring that stuff about.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The NWO will NEVER happen in the way it was originally planned because there's MILLIONS of people rejecting its main basis and idea.

There is a lot of people to get rid of, and it simply can never happen. Ever.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
The NWO will NEVER happen in the way it was originally planned because there's MILLIONS of people rejecting its main basis and idea.

There is a lot of people to get rid of, and it simply can never happen. Ever.

Yes! Now I can safely sigh in relief. And start eating all my canned food that I've storing for months. Oh maybe it's so safe now, that they'll start releasing all UFO related documents too? I'll be watching out for those in FOX or CNN.

All sarcasm put aside, where is your data regarding "MILLIONS" of people? Do you forget that the aggregate human population is 6 billion? How was it originally planned and what has changed now?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Well if you say it so bobby

Thats nuff for me

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
It doesn't really matter if they can/will succeed or not.

What matters is that the world as we know it may be destroyed in the attempt.

The problem with having power is, someone always wants it more than those who have it.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
its not over. there are more people asleep that are wakened to the reality of our control. There are more and more everyday "waking up", but it was posted somewhere else, that the internet is now starting to be considered a threat to the elite, so, maybe their plans will be put on hold, while they try and figure out how to stomp out the little fires (us) that have started. Personnaly I think that will just lead to a huge freaking brush fire.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I don't think anyone's reading what I'm saying, so I'll say it again.

THE NWO IS OVER!

It doesn't exist anymore. They have passed the time to accomplish it, and they've failed.

People have began to wake up and notice there's a big agenda, and so it is not going to be accomplished.

The world will not be destroyed either. The NWO "Elite" (they are not elite at all, just a bunch of dumb retards) are now just hyping their stuff up.

They can't back it up. Why? Because it's over.

It has been OVER 8 years since 9/11. The agenda has failed. Millions have began to see Obama's BS as well as the whole economic fake turmoil.

It's over.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Are you going to share any useful thoughts or discussion worthy points behind your thread, or can we let this thread sink into oblivion now?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I understand what you're saying, that the whole economic crisis going on right now is the remainder of what the "elite" have done and people are starting to understand this. But haven't you considered that maybe that is what they want? Maybe they want people to be insecure and get all scared, and then right when the economy is about to crash, the stock market/job market/real estate starts to level out? Then all of a sudden, it does crash. And who do we look at for an answer? The President/congress. At this point, President Obama is in office telling lie after lie after lie and people are, for some reason, accepting it. It's the same thing when Bush was in office. No one hated him at first, and then as time went on people gained a hate for him. You don't think the same will happen with Obama? He'll get away with whatever bullsh*t laws he's passing and promises he hasn't committed to, then after 4-8 years, a new president, or savior, will emerge and screw us over again. It's a never-ending cycle that I feel has been planned and they will eventually come to some sort of global domination that we will probably want because it may be the only "answer" to whatever problems "they" have caused that are going on at the time. I am not saying we, as conspirators, but we as citizens of this planet. This is all speculation though

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Maybe call NWO is outdated. But we don't know other name for that.

So NWO for me was always on the run for a long time and still is.
Manny things, we people can't see what's really happening in the back stage.

When one plan comes all wrong, they abort it and came with another one. They have the power to do that overnight.
What we can do is trying to buy us time. Delay their plans. But not always so successful.

Like the war in Iraq, when the ppl realize the war was a pure sh*t the plan was already finished (IMO). Like the means to justify the war, the 911, to late, the towers was already gone, etc.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The catch-phrase "nwo" is probably over, but look around, glenn beck, lou dobbs, wolf blitzer, and even the whole crew at fox news are using the phrase New world order! The nwo craze was eased out when bill clinton coined the phrase "Global Neighborhood", and "Global Union". The name has changed but the agenda remains the same. I will say this though, if some typoe of global currency doesn't come outta that g-20 meeting next month, look for another major, and I mean a major war to start within the next year or less. The global elite will accomplish something, whether it's population control (reason for the war), weapons experiments , knocking down ole dominoes (other puppets) and replacing them with new ones, and or trying to use a war-time crisis to put troops on our streets and have total lockdown in the usa. Right now there are over 250,000 foreign troops in Alamagordo New Mexico, and who knows how many russian and red chinese troops in other underground bunkers across the usa. NWO not succeeding?? I hope not, but I am afraid they already have, and they're doing it with legislation.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
When they tell you to 'get in line for your chip impant,' you'll know it isn't 'over.'

If anyone thinks the powerful Elite haven't still got an agenda, well..er...keep your eyes open.

The awake have got more problems than they realize, jsut yet...These will surface in the wake of a major advancement for the NWO agenda, if such occurs.

Or did somebody write the future, and I missed a part?

It ain't over, until it's over.

It ain't over.

Get Ready.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The NWO succeeded in Germany ... and untold empires throughout history. this isnt the first time this thing has came to power. but the ending is always the same. Revelations on a global scale. --- some believe.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

it's already succeeded.

A camera on almost every major cross road, banks, parking lots, you name it your now on candid camera.

Working harder, making less.

An elite ruling few whose bloodlines go back eons.

Every move under scrutiny.

The general population may even be chipped and not aware of it.

You're a slave on a prison planet and don't even know it.

It's all been orchestrated for the last several thousand years and people didn't even see it coming.

It's already here right under your nose.

Freedom is an illusion and most people choose to remain asleep in this Matrix we call reality.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by ofhumandescent]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join