It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moncton's Gazeka Identified

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Monckton's Gazeka is a "famous" unknown giant cryptid which was seen by Monckton; who got off a shot and later be a British Expedition.

The British expedition to New Guinea found footprints of the creature which were printed in a 1910 news article. This guy claims to have made a "positive" identification from the prints.

s8int.com...

[edit on 24-3-2009 by 7anthony]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well, that was unexpected...

I don't think you can tell what an animals foot print looks like from a fossil. You can't tell how the muscle and soft tissue supported and held the bones apart.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I couldn't see anything on the article that said it had been proven?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Certainly looks interesting!

I do however find stories on dinosaurs in the present, harder to believe than other's.

But as always, I will take this with an open mind, good find, S+F.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Skepticalskeptic

Dude,

The footprint was printed in the newspaper back in the 1920's. The print was sent in by scientists who had seen the creature but who couldn't identify it.

Years later other scientists capture fossilized prints from diprotodon and--they are an exact match to the old prints that were sent in of Monckton's Gazeka.

Both the 1920's "Gazeka" print and the recently discovered fossil diprotodon prints were made by "live" creatures. The proof is that the prints--bith taken by scientists some 50 years apart --match......

[edit on 12-5-2009 by 7anthony]

new topics

top topics

join