It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future? Past? Present? Her Mind Can See

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I have a few friends that are very different from your every day person. One of my friends is a girl named Ana. She is a very unique person in a way that is kind of crazy. She can see things happening that she should not. She can see the dead and the future when it pertians to the dead. The relationship that I have with her is very very strange indeed. This thread is dedicated to talking about paranormal actvity and spreading my story.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24 Mar 09 by Gools]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
No offense but shouldn't this be in the Paranormal Studies section?

BTW, I believe certain people can do what your friend does.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
go ahead and tell your story pal !
the people on this site aren't easily suprised.

Im sure your story is going to go something along the lines of :

Me and my friend have clairvoyant super powers yada yada...

We see violent outbreaks and civil war yada yada...

Martial law will take place yada yada...

Then either a major disease or natural clamity yada yada...

then finally the aliens will come save us from ourselves yada yada...

then the end of the world around 2012 .... The End

If your story is anything like this then dont be upset if we dont get excited =)

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Tazmek

you forgot to add the promises of proof of supernatural powers and their disappearance from the forums afterward

unless your story is anything different, i wouldnt suggest bothering

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by holyTerror

I am new to this site so I dont really know how to put it in the right section. I cant see or do the things that she can but the first time i saw her was about a year before i met her. It still freaks me out because the first time i saw her was in a place that she has never been. I am still tryin gto understand it.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

First of all i am not trying to impress any body and second of all if you dont want to hear my story then leave. So if you are here just to best a pest dont even bother cuz nobody wants to hear it. But if you have questions or maybe something to discuss i would gladly liketo hear it. I love al lthe info I can get.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I am a hard person to get to believe in things that are paranormal and I am also the kind of person that has to see it to believe it. Here is an example of something that has changed my mind but also confused me at the same time. My friend Ana had a dream about a friend of ours. This friend happens to be the significant other of Ana. Any way, she dreamt that her better half was going to die. Nothing too crazy. That same night i had the same dream but instead of our friend dying she lived. We did not know that we had dreams that were alike. I thought that it was not that crazy an it was just a coincidence. Well we started talking about our dreams alot more they were all alike but her dreams usually her dreams had bad endings and mine had good endings. This was not true all te time though. Sometime I would have the bad ending to my dream and she would havethe good ending. I have not heard of something like this before but if anybody knows what i am talking about i would love to hear what they have to say.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Tazmek

This thread is not made to judge my story or any other and i would thank you to stay on subject. I did not come here to discuss how good you think my story will be. Please stay on subject and dont waste my time.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by chipmunkrjcc

Ohhh SNAP*!!! Just kidding. Actually a lot of what you've discussed has happened within my family many times, so it's not all to extraordinary to me. My uncle has been contacted by ghosts since he was young, my great aunt was a true witch that could move a Ouija board without even being near it. My other great aunt and myself have out of body experiences. And my childhood house was haunted. All of this was standard living, growing up.

Keep encouraging your friend to develop their powers, it could be lots of fun.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosis111

Thanks for your info. I would like to hear more about you and maybe you could answer some questions i have. Please check out my profile and send me a message.

top topics

join