It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-THREATS: FBI Agent: 2004 Will Be Remembered as 'Summer of Terror'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Former FBI Special Agent Harold Copus today announced that the summer of 2004 will see many attempts at terrorism. He specificly mentioned the vulnerability of the US's rail, hazmat shipment, chemical facilities and the electrical grid.

He also stated that the Olympics being held in Greece this summer are a potential target for an Al-Qaeda attack.

NewsMax

"For the last six months or so ... we keep hearing chatter and information that's filtering down ... you should really be concerned about some of the things you've discussed."

Jarrett also mentioned that outgoing Spanish President Aznar told President Bush to beware of possible pre-election bombings in the U.S., and Condi Rice seconded that concern yesterday.

Related

Rice: Terrorist attacks possible before U.S. elections

[Edited on 4-20-2004 by William One Sac]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
it seems ever month someone comes out with new threats

[Edited on 20-4-2004 by infinite]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Yeah i know, an this is why i think its a planed idea, i mean if you keep running around yelling wolf wolf wolf then one day when the wofl comes no one will believe an then BAM! mass destruction.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
No, unfortunately, this time I think there's a lot more to it!

Let me put a couple of things right out in the open. Yes, I'm Christian - more importantly - I'm Catholic!

The fact is, looking at all the secular or physic posts pointing to 2004 as a watershed year or the Titor posts,
we're in for some rough times.

My personal feeling is to look more towards the apparition posts which can be found across the web. Yup, I agree, many of them are false. But, not all! Whether your "religious", "spiritual" or not, there are tough times ahead.

There are some sure answers - prayer - recognition of the creator and a whole bunch more. It's time to look to the horizon!

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well it's nice to know the frickin feds are positive about the situation

Yeesh, that doesn't really fill me with confidence.

Spiderj

new topics

top topics

join