It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany and EU to Legalise Paedophilia ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by metamagic

Originally posted by pazcat
Where does it say there is a bill waiting to be passed?
oh right there isnt one.
The title of this thread makes a bold, unsubstantial claim.

Thank you for pointing that out. I was about to make the same observation. Another "the sky is falling post" it would seem. And looks like it is originally sourced from fringe websites

The thread title was explained many times by now.
If you care to read the whole topic than you might find out there is is at least some substance in this discussion.

I gues this is just one of those "move on nothing to see here" posts.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wehali
Pedophilia will never, ever be legalized, or socially accepted, in any of
Europe's countries. Some dark groups may have made some attempts
with those booklets, who did exist, but when the authorities found out
about this, they were recalled and condemned immediately. I don't know
about Switzerland, it is not a European country, but in Europe this will
never happen.

May i correct you by saying that the german "authorities" actualy got this booklet published and distributed.
It was the german people that got it recalled after protest.

That is a good sign any way so far the people themselves where able to stop this in it's tracks.
lets hope we all continiu to do so because it looks like an ongoing battle between these different ideas.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I should have caught this thread earlier...

My .02 on the subject.

This is real, and the purpose is the dumbing down of humanity.

Allow me if you will, to explain.

Flouride has been proven to cause premature sexual maturation in mammals.

Television programming is sexualizing the youth earlier and earlier, subliminally, and overtly concerning social behavior.

Songs targeted to youth are more and more often about sex, etc, etc, etc...

The entire purpose of this is to acclimate children to sex earlier and earlier to focus them at a younger age towards reproduction.

This turns their attention away from the acquisition of knowledge, education, and enlightenment.

And has a double effect of reducing overall lifespan.

The plan, is to breed humanity into a situation where old age is around 30, and no time is left for education or leisure.

It's all a part of dumbing down the masses to prepare for total control.

-Edrick

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
In Europe, the dumbing down of people has not had much success. The
prime victim of dark practices are Americans and the countries suppressed
and colonized by Americans. This is not the fault of Americans, they are
no different than Europeans or other humans, but they are targeted by very
dark experiments. You have to become aware of this, and educate yourself
as well as gain the spiritual knowledge necessary to fight this dark influence
that is wrecking your minds, back.

It happens everywhere, but most in America. I pray for all Americans, who
ever they are, saint or criminal, that they may find some way to get out of
the blanket of darkness that has been draped over you.

I believe America is the prime frontier of the battle between Dark and Light,
fight for your soul, choose for the Light and fight for your education, look
deep within yourself, seek healing, seek education, break free from all the
mind control in your food, your electricity nets, your drink, your media and
other such experiments.

It doesn't take technology to protect you, spiritual knowledge will teach you
ways to use your mind and protect yourself through faith and willpower.
All this counts for all of humanity, but I think the battle will be decided by the
Americans.

With love,

Hans

[edit on (27/3/09) by Wehali]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

I e-mailed a close contact in Frankfurt, Germany with links to both this thread and the source article. I was appalled at even the notion of this topic and asked him to look into it locally.
I will post any real evidence I uncover.

Cuhail

My contact did some checking, locally in Frankfurt, Germany and came to the conclusion that this isn't "embraced" by anyone.
Here is my contact's reply to my giving him the original link in the OP...

From an e-mail to me-
As the disclaimer says "The truth is simple, mankind makes it complicated" This is an unfortunate lie, the translation is bogus. Yes the ministry is stressing that youngsters need to warned of the dangers here as early as possible but the rest is a pretty well spun yarn.... toss it.

Hope this helps.
Cuhail

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

From an e-mail to me-
As the disclaimer says "The truth is simple, mankind makes it complicated" This is an unfortunate lie, the translation is bogus. Yes the ministry is stressing that youngsters need to warned of the dangers here as early as possible but the rest is a pretty well spun yarn.... toss it.

Hope this helps.
Cuhail

Nice one

Case closed.. i knew this was completely ridiculous.

I mean.. come on.. telling you to massage your children's genitals?? FFS

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Does this remind anyone else of "Brave New World" by Huxley? Remember the part about the kids being encouraged to experiment sexually? It's just weird that Huxley predicted that and now this sort of thing is now (allegedly) being encouraged. Scary stuff...

TheAssociate

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I e-mailed a close contact in Frankfurt, Germany with links to both this thread and the source article. I was appalled at even the notion of this topic and asked him to look into it locally.
I will post any real evidence I uncover.

Cuhail

My contact did some checking, locally in Frankfurt, Germany and came to the conclusion that this isn't "embraced" by anyone.
Here is my contact's reply to my giving him the original link in the OP...

From an e-mail to me-

Hope this helps.
Cuhail

Thank you for posting this information.
I can confirm that after some internet surfing i can find some information that states the same as you german friend found.

At first there is a lot of room for wrong translations when finding information in english about htis booklets.
My german is not very strong when having to read complicated things and babelfish does not make it more clear.
So lots of room for wrong transloation and intrepetation.

How ever, what i do get from various german sources is that in germany itself the booklets where recalled because some people seen it as an excuse/invitation for incest and child abbuse.
This is also why the booklets where recalled.

The straight last passage excites now annoyance: For critics it sounds after a hidden request, parents should the daughter between the legs affect. Irene John of the child defense association said that, “although the brochure is completely differently meant paedophile it as justification use could”.
(snip)
In Internet forums already longer the study one discusses. The one see in the study a taboo break - which others argue, the quotations completely from the connection tore. Meanwhile both volumes of the brochure are out of print. In all of Germany altogether 650,000 booklets were distributed, them went at kindergartens, family education places, child physicians - and are laid out there probably this very day. In addition the councellors uncounted marks were downloaded by the BZgA web pages. Because of the criticism however with the family Ministry one agreed upon to spread also the pdf documents of the two councellors not further.
www.spiegel.de...

Translated with babelfish
babelfish.yahoo.com...

So it looks like both sides of the arguments presented here in this thread had some truth to them.
The publisher sayd it was never ment this way and the information published was interpreted in the wrong way.
The other side claims it is an invitation for incest and child abuse.
Others even say it was published to advance a legalizing paedophilia agenda.

I thank every one for posting opinions and information here.
And i am glad that the posted information in the OP is not so black and white as it first appeared to me.
I know some tried to point this out from the beginning of the thread, it just takes reading time, digging and discussing before i can can form an educated educated opinion on some subjects.
Thanks again for helping me with that

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo

From an e-mail to me-

Hope this helps.
Cuhail

Nice one

Case closed.. i knew this was completely ridiculous.

I mean.. come on.. telling you to massage your children's genitals?? FFS

May i remind you that the booklets where recalled because to many people where thinking what you are writing is what they asked in the booklets.
And on these exact grounds the people themselves closed the case on the booklets.
Fairness demands to say do that the might have been wrong.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by jaamaan]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Judging by your source materials, I take it your considering this to be an affront to your religious beliefs? Because Reuters seems to have nothing on this. Since the story is apparently two years old ( Judging by your OP ), then by now it would have appeared somewhere credible. That is, if it were how your presenting it. To save some time, here are the links to the searches I did on reuters, none of which came up with anything so much as mentioning your story.

search.us.reuters.com...

search.us.reuters.com...

search.us.reuters.com...

[edit on 28-3-2009 by TheDustman]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDustman

What about the American, APA study which was withdrawn?
Real Effects
There are people certainly OK with pedophilia and thank God our country fought it!

Kind of like Plato's Symposium, where some of the 'philosophers' sat around discussing the best way to seduce a youthful boy!
Wiki;

Pausanias claims that Elis and Boeotia are inarticulate regions that have nothing to say against pedophilia (182a-b); Ionia and other regions think it is disgraceful (182b-c), but they live under despots and think no more of philosophy and sport than they do of love. Pausanias then launches into a confusing discussion of Athenian law regarding pederasty. He says that Athens' code is not easy to understand, but claims that it cheers on the lover, so long as he does not pursue the boy in secret and does not rush him into it. He says you would never know that the law explicitly approves the lover's conduct by the way fathers behave when they get wind of the fact that some older man is sniffing around his son, or by the way the boy's playmates tease him about having a lover. He adds that these contradictions are easily explained (183d).
Pausanias says that Athenian law makes a firm distinction between the lover who should be encouraged by the boy and the lover who should be discouraged. He says that when a boy surrenders to sex out of hope for money, political favors, or in a cowering fear that he will suffer abuse (a beating?) from the lover, his surrender is contemptible (184b). Only when the boy is hoping to become wise and virtuous is his surrender to the older man not offensive to human decency. Pausanias thinks that the law addresses itself to children and their "motives" for surrendering to adults. He says that a boy who is duped is no fool, but has shown himself to be one "who will do anything for the sake of virtue" (184e-185b).
[edit]

and then Alcibiades, Socrates' young lover, says this about Socrates;

Alcibiades begins by comparing Socrates to a statue of Silenus; the statue is ugly and hollow, and inside is full of tiny golden statues of the gods (215a-b). He then compares Socrates to the satyr[8] Marsyas; Socrates, however, needs no flute to "cast his spells" upon people as Marsyas did -- he needs only his words (215b-d).
Alcibiades states that when he hears Socrates speak, he is beside himself; the words of Socrates are the only words that have ever upset him so deeply that his soul started to protest that his own aristocratic life was no better than a slave's (215e). Socrates is the only man who has ever made Alcibiades feel shame (216b). Yet all this is the least of it (216c)- he is crazy about beautiful boys, following them around in a daze (216d). Most people, he continues, don't know what Socrates is like on the inside:
But once I caught him when he was open like Silenus' statues, and I had a glimpse of the figures he keeps hidden within: they were so godlike -- so bright and beautiful, so utterly amazing -- that I no longer had a choice: I just had to do whatever he told me.
Symposium 216e-217a.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by Clearskies]

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join