It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China VERY UPSET about dollar

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The thing is the "people" have zero power! From what I have read the majority of Americans want these bailouts to stop and never wanted them to start this, but as we see what the people want is not important.

This whole "crisis" IMO has been planned and manipulated for some time now and most US people played right into their hands. Madison Avenue is just as guilty as Wall Street as they are all in cahoots.

I think the Chinese are crazy, if I were them the US couldn't get one more coin from me, we all know they will likely never see the principle paid only the interest.

Sad thing is the common people in China probably are as frustrated as the common people here are with this mess. As so many have stated, the banksters are the ones calling ALL the shots and the so called political leaders dance to whatever tune they are told to. very sad

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira

Too late.

You already have.

70% of that computer you're using there comes from the Chinese mainland or Taiwan, the world's largest manufacturers of computer PCB's, microprocessors and microchips.

Nope sorry I'm a PC Tech I know whats in the box I built

Why don't you list your parts for us in your box Mr. PC Tech.

I am pretty sure your going to find some stuff you think is made
in the USA is not made in the USA.

I seriously doubt you can build a PC with all the parts not made in Asia.

So fire up that list of parts, and good luck, cause your gonna need it.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bputman

Know answer this, why would China keep buying our bad debts when they know we can't pay them back? Pretty scary answer isn't.

Eminent domain...? Pretty easy.

Originally posted by redhead57

If we break it down to the brass tacks, our nation could easily be wiped out by the Chinese army! They have the numbers and the capital to make significant moves against pretty much anyone they choose.

Entire US mil combined is less than 5% of total armed US civillian population. Good luck. 200million + guns in private ownership, you practically cannot invade USA. It is the biggest army/militia in the world if organized properly.

reply to post by Ex_MislTech

I'm a IT tech as well built many many custom machines from all sorts of manufacturers. Most of the mainboards and other various components available for machines are made in... guess... whoa.. no.. couldn't be....
TAIWAN.

ASUS/ASrock, ECS, Gigabyte, MSI, Shuttle, Biostar, VIA, DFI, just to name a few...

[edit on 24/3/09 by GhostR1der]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Hasn't the US already signed some type of agreement with China that they have some rights to various lands in the states. I just read it recently here and it refers China being able to walk in and take over whole local infrastructures as well as land. This will only seal the deal and they will be signing that they will give the US peoples servitude to the Chinese governments in repayment of the debt. Some may question this but its already happening. You are mostly working and requiring money to pay your part of the debt for your government. Each flush cost so much in taxes. Flush more and it lessons the cost of each...

It's clear this is intentional and that it was planned from decades ago. We have so much evidence that this was happening right in front of us but we refuse to ignore it because its better for nation security, we can do with lessened rights because of their fabricated boogey man.

China will be calling in their markers soon and the US will ask them what they want in return. I don't think Alaska will be bought for so cheap again.

Unless of course the people again understand what is going on in front of them like their ancestors in 1776. There is a time for questions and a time for answers... Some of our leaders need to answer some of the questions. Secrets need to be exposed.

Rgds

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllTiedTogether
Hasn't the US already signed some type of agreement with China that they have some rights to various lands in the states.

NO!

Boy I'm telling you the internet is alive tonight.
No there is no agreement for land or any property.

I hope you weren't serious?

[edit on 24-3-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Here's one of the things I found about it... I am serious by the way...

Rgds

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

If China has investments in a country then don't you think that this would lessen any chances of them attacking militarily. They don't have much of a military history outside of their own borders either.

It is the West that has the propensity of invading other countries and as usual the roots trace back to the usury industry which makes oodles of money by lending to all sides. First to destroy as much infrastructure as possible and then for reconstruction purposes after. The other "advantages" have also included theft of resources and geographic changes ( have you ever noticed how the UK's old colonies were divided as they left - notably the Middle East and India/Pakistan or more recently the division of Yugoslavia.) The old divide and conquer approach never fails to appeal to these parasites.

And now they wish to rule the world under the guise of a New World Order. These are the bastards that frighten me. Watch as they herd the ordinary folk to demonstrations and then rioting, which will be exactly as they wish, so that they can introduce their evil police state of a world. The only way to stop them will be non-cooperation.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
If anyone's still interested in this thread, here's a very recent excellent article dealing with the pickle China has gotten into by supporting the US appetite for borrowing:

www.marketoracle.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Oh boohoo, poor China, get over it. CHUMPS, we win, ya never should have accepted all that paper for all that merchandise you manufactured and sent us, ha. Yeah, we ripped you off big time, China, but that's what you get for being so naive and doing business with REAL capitalists. We're Americans, capitalist supremes, and we're good at conning other nations into giving us iPods and oil for promissory notes that we'll never ever make good on. Hell, we rip off our own creditors in this nation given half the chance, just look at what's going on right now, HAR! So, hey, thanks China, for all the cool cheap Wal-Mart crap you sent us in exchange for a pile of worthless paper and ink. Yeah, you hate us, but NAH, we WIN! Oh, and thank you OPEC nations too, for all that oil we jacked from ya'll for paper and ink too. And remember, chumps, there ain't a thing ya'll can do about it - we jacked ya'll good and we got nukes, more than you have .. so don't start any trouble with us, or we'll teach ya another lesson, because we can shoot your little rockets down, because we have secret weapon platforms up in space that shield us from your little rockets, really, so go ahead and just try to nuke us for jacking ya'll, chumps.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

You haven't read a single word anybody else has written on this thread, have you?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Albertarocks
You haven't read a single word anybody else has written on this thread, have you?

Sure I have. What I said was what I wanted to say and that's all I have to say about this matter myself. Now please excuse me while I plug into my iPod and kick back and continue to laugh at all of this!

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Good read here:survivalacres.com...

The U.S. debt has become so gargantuanly huge that it’s absolutely, positively — going to sink the entire U.S. economy.

If you like bad news that is.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join