It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican's sneeking back into Mexico - Wow, I love it ~!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I wonder if Arizona will keep those policies in the long term, for economic reasons I mean, what will happen in say 10 years if all immigrants currently living in Arizona move to other "immigrant-friendly" states, so to speak, will Arizona businesses be hurt and the cost of living in the state increase?, and at the same time the economy of neighbor states could be going up due the hard work & low wages of the very same immigrants rejected from Arizona...that would be an interesting thing to watch...

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

That is happening more and more. Keep sticking your foot up their rumps. They will fix it. but it will be an uphill battle.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Of course they are hypocrites, so are people that defend them. What is wrong with this country is all the damn bleeding hearts that don't have an ounce of common sense in their bodies. We can not bear this burden and it is really as simple as that. It's not like they are facing genocide in Mexico, I mean give me a friggin break. Stop being fools. Liberals are literally destroying this country from all sides.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
One simple question. Source? I'd like to see the article or whatever it is where you got your information.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumJunkie

Thanks for your your support. I am so mad, I could spit.

SS gives us these idiot numbers. Forces us to accept them, and then won't do a damn thing about protecting them.

But keep those borders open to the criminals, thieves and whatever, so they can keep destroying this country. I am mad as hell, and I am not going to take anymore
PS, I saw a youtube video where a guy suggests sending a teabag to our congressmen.
I have one ready!

[edit on 25-3-2009 by sizzle]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
If the Native Americans would have implemented their own immigration laws a very long time ago, we wouldn't be having this problem.

Demand and supply, people. Just like drugs. The problem is not Mexico; the problem is on the DEMAND side: US.

I know a builder who was building a multi-million dollar house not too long ago. The owner of the house kept talking about illegal immigration. Then the builder told him: "No problem. Would you like to pay 50% more for your house?" All of a sudden, the client got it and said "No way. Continue as planned."

It's very hypocritical sometimes. We want to get rid of all of the Mexicans, but we don't want to pay higher prices for products and services. And yes, most of these jobs Americans do not want. They don't last in those jobs.

Don't get me wrong. I believe in legal immigration, but let's look at the root of the cause, not the symptom.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by Exopolitico]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
And one more thing. For those sympathizers of ILLEGAL immigrants; I can only say that I hope you feel the same way when one of them steals your identity and ruins your life to the point you can't get your meds prescribed for life-threatening illnesses, because a THIEF came here ILLEGALLY and stole your life from you.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Hehe even their own country doesnt want them!! HA!! I live in FL and see MANY illegals here and it's very annoying!
Now Mexico knows how the entire US feels when it comes to people illegally sneaking into OUR country.

I used to live in FL. Most of illegals living and working there are Central Americans, mostly from Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador.
A lot of them say that they are from Mexico because, let's face it, they all look mostly alike and if they are deported, they will be sent to Mexico, which is closer for them to try to sneak back into the USA.

Originally posted by BorgHoffen

Originally posted by Next_Heap_With
i wonder what you guys think about the rest of the iimmigrants - the ones that came here legally and learn the languague, pay texes, and basically bacame "americanized" (but they are living illegally)

No actually if they came here legally, they wouldn't actually be illegal.
Would they?

Nope. A lot of people entered the USA legally, with a tourist visa, then never left. So now they're illegal.

What do you guys think about legal residents that do not want to become citizens? I guess that as long as they're legal, there's no problem right?

Originally posted by Sliick

Do you have any idea what Mexico does on it's southern border? They have machine gun nests. They shoot anyone they see trying to cross the border. You talk about giving more rights to people from a country that takes the lives (without prejudice) from those seeking illegal entry. Now tell me that we should feel sorry for those that come here illegally.

That's just not true. Where did you get that information? In fact, the Mexico's southern border is not well guarded. People walk in and out as if it were another road between towns. There has been a tougher security now because of all the drug trafficking, but in general, it is a very open border.
Do not disinform.

[edit on 3/25/2009 by haika]

[edit on 3/25/2009 by haika]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

their visa expired....

second line...

Well then, it's time for them to get deported.

Second line...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

Have you researched this at all? There are restrictions in Mexico, for ex-pat Americans.

They have rules that Ex-pats have to live by, why can't thier citizens follow our rules?

Because the American government doesn't enforce the law as it should. That's why. Simple as that.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Statistically, a family of four illegals will pay, on average, $9000.00 annually into the system. However,they take out $30,000 annually via housing supports, free medical care, food stamps,etc.

40% of federal prisoners in the US are illegals. That costs around $15k per year to house and feed those prisoners.

I am waiting to see Texas pass more stringent laws to stem the flow.

Maybe when Chuck Norris becomes president of Texas.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Millions of oranges will rot on the trees of Florida this year because a shortage of fruitpickers has been aggravated by fears about more stringent US immigration laws, local media reported yesterday.
"There's very little doubt we'll leave a significant amount of fruit on the tree," Mike Carlton, the director of production and labour affairs at Florida Citrus Mutual, told the newspaper The Ledger. "Whether that's 3m boxes or 6m boxes, nobody can say."

Growers have reported difficulty finding enough workers. Industry officials say labour problems got worse in the middle of May, when a large segment of the Hispanic labour force seemed to leave the state.

They said reports of an immigration crackdown made it difficult to find Hispanic workers, who make up much of Florida's farm workforce.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Labor Shortages Leave Oranges to Rot

For everyone who says that illegals are taking away legal jobs, I don't see anyone getting in line to fill the spaces left by illegals in, for example, fruit-picking.

Remember when Katrina hit New Orleans? Guess who came to start helping with cleaning the city and rebuilding? Illegals. Yeah, 'cause all of the welfare NO residents were probably too busy to get a paying job rebuilding their own city.

Just want to make it clear though, I think that illegal anywhere means breaking the law. I do not support it BUT, there's also millions of them and some type of temporal worker program must be devised urgently to try to control the situation.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by haika

I've got a newsflash for you.
While visiting friends in Fl, some yrs ago. I thought that I would take a job picking oranges, to supplement my income. I actually thought it would be a great outdoor job. Ha!

I was met with extreme hostility. My face was the wrong color and I was unwelcome.
Maybe that's why more LEGAL citizens are not in the groves. You think??

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by lawbringer
Maybe if the mexicans are concidered in both countries as 'illegals' they'll be deported off the entire North America continent. How sweet would that be?

Why would you say something so mean?
Really......

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
To some extent, I understand the issue of illegals accepting lower paying jobs. But, if this problem didn't exist; then maybe employers would have to pay at least minimum wage.

I don't see this as a valid excuse for the guv to use on this situation. Illegals are NOT getting minimum-wage. They are working below the scale. I have taken many minimum wage jobs in my life.
I lived.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
My father in law immigrated to this country at the age of 15 back in the 1960's. It took his mother that long to go through the process of immigrating her sons to the U.S. She sent her two oldest sons first.

Once they moved to America, they enrolled in english courses. They became legal citizens. They obtained work.

They didn't hide or skirt around the laws.

If I move to another country, than I submit to their laws. Same goes for the illegals who choose to move and /or work here. There's nothing racist about that.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Asherah

Exactly!
I was thinking of visiting or moving to Australia.
The first thing I did, was look into the legalities of it.
Next... I will research the cost.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
I'd like to see those 'officials' tied up, and boiled in their own juices. The absolute nerve of those crooks showing up in OUR country to protest the fact their little bands of thieves are going back empty handed.

Personally, I think if Mexico wants to play dirty- then a massive group of out of work, upset, and tired of this nonsense citizens need to arm up, and just TAKE a couple of Mexican states by force. Do what's necessary to remove every lat person out of the place, and make it into a mini country of their own.

Mexico wants games... then I think those of us who have had enough need to play some really nasty games.

Good one!!!! Ahhhhhh did you forget everyone is losing our rights to ARM !!!!!!!!!!!!! among many other rights, regardless of the country .... DON"T YOU GET IT YET?????

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

their visa expired....

second line...

Well then, it's time for them to get deported.

Second line...

Well then time for anyone whos family wasn't native to get deported.

"All we are saying is give peace a chance."
"All you need is love."
- John Lennon

[edit on 25-3-2009 by lucidclouds]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sizzle
And one more thing. For those sympathizers of ILLEGAL immigrants; I can only say that I hope you feel the same way when one of them steals your identity and ruins your life to the point you can't get your meds prescribed for life-threatening illnesses, because a THIEF came here ILLEGALLY and stole your life from you.

Thats funny. You could say the same thing about a white or black man, then make it general.

"And one more thing. For those sympathizers of WHITE MEN; I can only say that I hope you feel the same way when one of them steals your identity and ruins your life to the point you can't get your meds prescribed for life-threatening illnesses, because a THIEF came here ILLEGALLY and stole your life from you."

We should kill them all.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join