It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican's sneeking back into Mexico - Wow, I love it ~!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sliick
SNIP TWADDLE

HUMAN RIGHTS, baking it down to patriotism fails. FAIL.

Do you understand the concept of human rights??

I don't get all this mexican/border stuff.. I live in Australia where such things are just news items from another place.

Does it make you really think of people in such an insubstantial way?

We're flooded with creeps from the East all the time.. God save us from those slack evil Sydney siders... I've seen bondi rescue.. ZOINKS!!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
They all can be good or hard working people. But it does not change anything. I wont spout any of the usual things people have issue with when talking about illegals. If they paid taxes it was a payoff. Getting a job that will support yourself and any others you may be supporting is not going to be done selling roses at an off ramp or the like. If you're paying taxes then you're paying Fica. That means a Social Security Number come up somewhere. Got to make sure that money is being credited to the right person and all. I'm sure most all of us have received statements from SS office saying what you'll make if you become retired, disabled or what your dependents will make if you are killed. So now the laws are getting more and more mucked up. But we as American citizens are to think it's OK and all the ones that are jumping though all those hoops are just dumb. They try to do things the "right way". That's for suckers.

Clear all the mud out of the water we are still left with illegal. That in itself speaks as to one character. Not to say one is not a good person that is willing to do something that is ..not so good. Just that providing the right situation one is willing to say I am going to go against the law of a country and do what I want instead. If America is a good enough country to come to then must be willing to do it the right way. I would think that would be the example I'd want to leave to my children. Maybe I'm just not seeing it right though. Maybe it's just good enough to score a few bucks. But want ot be a part of? na.

[edit on 3/24/2009 by DrumJunkie]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Well, it's our fault that we've become so lazy that we have to depend on others to do the menial jobs here in the U.S. Most of all, it's the government's fault for letting this country go down the toilet.

Like everyone has said, if it's illegal it's illegal. Period. That's what we're all taught anyway, we're fed rules all the time, so can you blame angry Americans?

Let's just say if I tried to enter into Germany or France illegally, you think the people there would be angry too? Damn right. But, I'm an American, right? My country is allied with them, right?! Too bad. Maybe I could get some help, maybe, but still, I'd probably get the boot quick.

That reminds me.. when I was with my family in Germany on an American base, I remember the Germans were protesting against the Americans for remaining in their country. How do you think I felt about that? The thing is, it's universal. No one likes anyone taking advantage of their land. Even though I was living in Germany legally, I could still understand why the natives felt that way.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Check out my post on page 6 directly under yours. They must have crossed paths.
I do not fear Mexicans, rather those portraying themselves to be Mexican with fake ID.

I also stuck up for the Mexican man who worked here all his life, paid his taxes and wasnt a mooch.. You can judge to quickly.

As I said earlier my ancestors came over from Germany. There are lots of Germans that dont know what hard work is all about. Every ethnic group has slackers.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Next_Heap_With
this is soo wrong man.....

you so called :patrios: have it all backwards, and act in the most inhuman way possible....

if you love this country so much, and you love the constitution then why dont you support the bill of rights?...human rights for everyone..eh?..creeps

Greetings! I am one of those "creep" "patrios" to whom you refer. I DO love this country, I DO love the Constitution, and I DO support the bill of rights. Took an oath and everything.

The problem here, is that I am unwilling to force foreigners to adhere to OUR Constitution, and all connected to it, in THEIR country. Policing their rights is not my job. However, when they are in THIS country, they ought to be willing to obey it's laws, or suffer the consequences, same as a citizen here. Some of those laws involve immigration. Why do you think they're called "ILLEGAL aliens"? If I break the law here, I go to jail or pay the fine. Why would they be any better?

Yes, indeed, "rights for everyone" ( I don't know about "human rights" - seems more like a political catchphrase to me.) But they need to look after their OWN rights, in their OWN country, if they're not willingly to LEGALLY come to mine. If they are willing to legally come here, WELCOME, BROTHERS! I'll give them all the help I'm able to. And I have.

I got funny ideas about "the Rule of Law" don't I?

nenothtu out

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I invite anyone who thinks we should just open the borders and let all the mexicans in to come here and live in the (mostly) illegal mexican neighborhoods. If you survive, i have no doubt you will rethink your stance on illegal immigration. Mexico isn't exactly mad because fine, upstanding citizens are returning to their country...

Flame away...

TheAssociate

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I'm what you people would call a Redneck. And I can say with absolute certainty that this thread contains the most disgusting pieces of human waste I've ever seen attack a thread on this site.
Just because we're Americans, you people act in this inhumane way laughing in your posts, cheering at the misery of these immigrants that take the jobs you people won't do, to feed their families. No matter what ***** way you try to spin your little ***** it shows that you are scum.
I'd take an illegal any day, then to have someone like you people who post this crap, while thinking you're soooooo superior to them even though you won't admit it in your posts.
Oh yeah tell them to change their country if they don't like it. This just pisses me off!!! For your information there are powerful people who control everything they need to call the shots as they see fit, and believe me, even if these people try to change their country THERE IS NO WAY THOSE IN POWER, BILDERGERG, NWO ETC WHATEVER, WOULD LET THIS HAPPEN. NOT ALL COUNTRIES CAN BE POWERFUL AND WELTHY AND YOU KNOW IT! THE WOURLD NEEDS WEAK COUNTRIES AND PEOPLE TO KEEP CONTROL, AND THOSE IN POWER MAKE SURE THIS IS DONE!
My fellow Americans disgust me. Now show me what you got.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Redneck from Hell

Dont worry sir, I feel the same about my fellow Britons when they get like this.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I'd like to see those 'officials' tied up, and boiled in their own juices. The absolute nerve of those crooks showing up in OUR country to protest the fact their little bands of thieves are going back empty handed.

Personally, I think if Mexico wants to play dirty- then a massive group of out of work, upset, and tired of this nonsense citizens need to arm up, and just TAKE a couple of Mexican states by force. Do what's necessary to remove every lat person out of the place, and make it into a mini country of their own.

Mexico wants games... then I think those of us who have had enough need to play some really nasty games.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

You've never had to deal with them directly, have you? I have. I have been mocked, beaten, robbed, lied to, treated worse than a pile of dog crap, threatened, spit on, and nearly actually KILLED. I went from completely race tolerant to wanting to blow every last Mexican to kingdom come and BACK.

Hard experience wins out over a baseless opinion any day of the week.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I don't think people would be half as upset if people just went about it in a legal manner. I've seen many posts mine included where it's simply stated that it's against the law. I wont say change their country. but they can change theirs. There are steps to take. That is not a guarantee but it is doing the right thing.

Here in the hills of Ky. I see many illegal and legal that will take jobs that most around here wont do (Saw mills and the like). That's just fine. But what is it saying to all those that try to do things in a legal manner? Are they just wasting time? Are they stupid? To say it's OK to pick and choose what laws you want to adhere to is just fine but don't look all surprised if caught that you have to pay for it.

And what are the rest of us supposed to do? Am I allowed to break laws then cry foul when I'm called on it? That's not going to make my jail cell ant more comfortable.

This country is filled with the refuse of the rest of the world. That's how most of us got here. Because people fled places where they were in one way or another in a real bad place. So they come to this place with hope that they might get a part of the American Dream shown to them on TV or stories from others. I think that's fantastic! If it's done properly. If this country is so much better than where they are then I would think it would be worth trying really hard to not do it illegally.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat

You've never had to deal with them directly, have you? I have. I have been mocked, beaten, robbed, lied to, treated worse than a pile of dog crap, threatened, spit on, and nearly actually KILLED. I went from completely race tolerant to wanting to blow every last Mexican to kingdom come and BACK.

Hard experience wins out over a baseless opinion any day of the week.

I've had some Mexicans that I found out were not here legally run their hands in my then 12 year old daughters hair while telling her that she was pretty and she should go with them. I was arrested for hurting the guys. But that is not a reason to hate an entire group of people. I do understand it. But we can't allow ourselves to say an entire country of people are bad.

You must be in a very urban environment. I have seen too many times how some groups (of all races) can get. I left the cities years ago for just that reason. It seems that when you put a lot of people in a smaller area it just breeds bad things. I don't blame any ethnic group. I do the environment though. I do hope that it is not as rough for you now. I hate hearing stories like yours. They are all too common these days.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

You've never had to deal with them directly, have you? I have. I have been mocked, beaten, robbed, lied to, treated worse than a pile of dog crap, threatened, spit on, and nearly actually KILLED.

Ok, I'll bite, let see...maybe you should purchase your drugs from a different, less aggressive gang?

Fool me twice, shame on me...

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

First off, how can a person who has done nothing to you, personally, affect you in the way of annoyance? Do you realize that it is most of these people who work the most, only to bring FOOD to their homes and their children? Most of the people that I know who's parents are born here, and they are born here, and have had all the opportunities, don't appreciate anything. You find people like me, Mexicans, as an annoyance, simply because we're not the same. And who's to judge what boundaries should really stop us when we're searching for the best to give to our family?

I have seen my mother work day and night to give us a better life. She went to school here, and is trying to learn English. How do you expect them to learn, when they don't have money for school? Have you forgotten that adults can't just go learn English at a school? It seems rather foolish to think this way.

How can be think so bad of someone, simply because of their nationality? I was born in Mexico, and I have tried to become better, and I think I'm doing my best. As for your comments about not even their country wanting them, you can be wrong. It is a tough time in the world, thanks to the United States, and EVERYONE has suffered. Don't doubt that soon, US Citizens will be running down to Mexico. And don't forget, that this country is, infact, founded by foreigners. I'm not judging anyone, but I don't accept the fact that you laugh at a nation simply because they want the best for their families.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

There will be no decent environment in Mexico until the corruption is swept out. They make the ones in DC look pretty tame. When you have to pay the police to take a statement when you are robbed that's pretty bad. That actually happened to a friend of my Mothers. He moved to Mexico and bought a pretty nice house (from the pics I got to see anyway). The house was broken into and a lot of things taken. He called police and they did comer out. But he was told straight out that many times the police are the ones involved in crimes like these and it would cost him (I don't remember the amount) if he wanted them to make a report and for another fee they would get his things returned. From the people I've got to talk to, many that were born and raised in Mexico this is pretty common and had been for a long time.

With that kind of corruption as common all through the government it would not surprise me at all that officials would take a stand as the OPs post detailed. That friend of my mothers took a pretty large sum of money and deposited in a local bank. He later wanted to move back to the U.S. and could not get his money back out of the bank. He ended up withdrawing a hundred or two out of the bank. Then had to go to a place to exchange for US dollars then mailed them to my mother to be deposited up here.

Before all that I had thought about going to Mexico to check it out a while. I've never been and have no desire now.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

reply to post by kazike

You're frigging hysterical... NOT. It seems to your intellectually inept mind, that the only people who get screwed by Mexicans are drug dealers and criminals. Guess what, boobie- YOU ARE WRONG!!! The entire country is full of good people who have been soured by bad immigrants.

So, unless you like the taste of your foot in your mouth on a regular basis- either think before you use your mouth, or plain SHUT IT.

Well, since I'm not a human punchbag, like certain other people posting in this thread...no...I'm not scared at all, no one had ever abused me in any way, and had lived around lot of immigrants all my life.

2nd line: You can't put everyone in the same bag

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Next_Heap_With
this is soo wrong man.....

you so called :patrios: have it all backwards, and act in the most inhuman way possible....

if you love this country so much, and you love the constitution then why dont you support the bill of rights?...human rights for everyone..eh?..creeps

We the people of the United States in order to form a more perfect union.... I don't know where it says rights for everyone? If you are a US Citizen you have the rights under the Constitution of the United States. Just being here doesn't give you the right to jack. Of course if doesn't mean we can go hand out beat downs to non-citizens and have nothing happen. If you want human rights for everyone I think you need to join the one world govt. klan, of course I bet any regional or one world govt will not be using our form, but more the European or Dictator model.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sylvya Insanity
reply to post by mblahnikluver

First off, how can a person who has done nothing to you, personally, affect you in the way of annoyance? Do you realize that it is most of these people who work the most, only to bring FOOD to their homes and their children? Most of the people that I know who's parents are born here, and they are born here, and have had all the opportunities, don't appreciate anything. You find people like me, Mexicans, as an annoyance, simply because we're not the same. And who's to judge what boundaries should really stop us when we're searching for the best to give to our family?

I have seen my mother work day and night to give us a better life. She went to school here, and is trying to learn English. How do you expect them to learn, when they don't have money for school? Have you forgotten that adults can't just go learn English at a school? It seems rather foolish to think this way.

How can be think so bad of someone, simply because of their nationality? I was born in Mexico, and I have tried to become better, and I think I'm doing my best. As for your comments about not even their country wanting them, you can be wrong. It is a tough time in the world, thanks to the United States, and EVERYONE has suffered. Don't doubt that soon, US Citizens will be running down to Mexico. And don't forget, that this country is, infact, founded by foreigners. I'm not judging anyone, but I don't accept the fact that you laugh at a nation simply because they want the best for their families.

Its funny because my great grand parents went thru the same thing. However they managed to learn English and get on board with everybody else. I don't understand why its so hard to learn even broken English. I myself can speak broken Spanish and thats because back in the day I waited Tables and needed to communicate with the line cooks from time to time. I always hear people say "I need or we need or give us these programs" I never hear "I'm going to start a free program in my community to teach others how to ..... " They want the Govt to do it all and part of the problem is NO SUCH THING AS UNLIMITED MONEY!!! so when times are good then we can afford these programs. When times are bad then instead of doing what the Peoples Republic of California is doing, they need to end a lot of these wasteful programs and get back to the core values. Do they really need so many cops on the streets? Do they need to be giving out welfare checks? I know personal responsability is hard and I understand people sometimes fall onto hard times but they have these things called Charities to help out. There is no "S" on Uncle Sam's chest.

I also meant to say is all I want (I'm sure most people feel the same way) is that you do your best, but you become one of us and learn our ways, not force your ways on us or stay isolated. Its not easy but then all the good things in life never are.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by 31337]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

They are not going back fast enough to suit me. I tried to order my meds today and was denied. Was told that I had already purchased them this month and MC wouldn't pay for any more. Seems someone in Henderson, N.C. is laying up in a rest home there, using my health care benefits on my SS#.

I called the SSA and was told that they couldn't do anything about it.
Let me repeat. The Social Security Admin can do nothing about fraudulent use of another person's SS#.

That beats anything I ever stepped in!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join