It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican's sneeking back into Mexico - Wow, I love it ~!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Most states won't give illegals drivers licenses so they also won't have insurance.
1. They probably don't know the rules of the road and are at an increase risk of causing accidents.
2. They have no insurance so they won't be able to contribute to the accident they caused.

Right. want to review your claim, not that I promote illegal immigration the point is your own government and country men are making it EASY!!!

" DALLAS — A supervisor in Texas' drivers license division accused of conspiring to provide identification documents to illegal immigrants was arrested Friday, federal prosecutors said.

Texas Department of Public Safety Lt. Alvaro Ivan Adame, 40, of Wichita Falls, was indicted on a charge of conspiracy to transfer unlawfully issued identification documents, the U.S. Attorney's Office said.

Adame, who has worked for DPS since 1988, has been suspended with pay pending the outcome of the investigation."

get your Drivers license here

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by svpwizard

Originally posted by jfj123

Most states won't give illegals drivers licenses so they also won't have insurance.
1. They probably don't know the rules of the road and are at an increase risk of causing accidents.
2. They have no insurance so they won't be able to contribute to the accident they caused.

Right. want to review your claim, not that I promote illegal immigration the point is your own government and country men are making it EASY!!!

Oh no doubt that some states are enabling the criminals but many are not.
Michigan used to but no longer will give an illegal a drivers license. I have know idea why they would in the first place but at least polices in MI are moving in the right direction.

" DALLAS — A supervisor in Texas' drivers license division accused of conspiring to provide identification documents to illegal immigrants was arrested Friday, federal prosecutors said.

Glad to see he was arrested. I hope he's prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Texas Department of Public Safety Lt. Alvaro Ivan Adame, 40, of Wichita Falls, was indicted on a charge of conspiracy to transfer unlawfully issued identification documents, the U.S. Attorney's Office said.

Another criminal caught ! Excellent !

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Let me tell you of a story - I hired a American Contractor to sheet rock about half of my house.... he said 1100 would do it... I paid him half up front and it took 5 weeks for him to finish what I thought was a fairly easy job ... later on, not wanting to wait for such little progress. I hired another sheet rock company - I thought it was American outfit... They quoted me 850 to sheet rock the other harder half. in two days the job was done - far in excess of what I called quality work. when the guy came to do the job he brought 3 mexicans... those three were Asses and Elbows from 7AM till 6Pm., and about 6 hours on Sunday finished the job. They did not want money up front and basically "They Rocked" ... so until Americans get off the Lazy Bench, were in deep doo doo folks... people willing to work - beats bitchers and complainers every time.... ~!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
Let me tell you of a story - I hired a American Contractor to sheet rock about half of my house.... he said 1100 would do it... I paid him half up front and it took 5 weeks for him to finish what I thought was a fairly easy job ... later on, not wanting to wait for such little progress. I hired another sheet rock company - I thought it was American outfit... They quoted me 850 to sheet rock the other harder half. in two days the job was done - far in excess of what I called quality work. when the guy came to do the job he brought 3 mexicans... those three were Asses and Elbows from 7AM till 6Pm., and about 6 hours on Sunday finished the job. They did not want money up front and basically "They Rocked" ... so until Americans get off the Lazy Bench, were in deep doo doo folks... people willing to work - beats bitchers and complainers every time.... ~!

So one example means that is how all Americans are? Come on.

I'm in the construction trade.
Among other things I build and rehab houses and I only hire legal citizens and I rarely have any problems. There are bad apples in every bunch but that doesn't mean you throw away the whole bushel.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I think this influx of illegals is a problem that affects most of the U.S.... I have some Mexican friends who are legal, but have a lot of family who are not!!! Our town is now 60% hispanic that does not participate in the towns efforts to find solutions to the dwindling economy of the community. NONE attend town meetings, mainly because they have family who are illegal, so they try to protect them!!!
I have a friend who tryed to help a family by giving the father a job in helping to remodel a house he wanted to sale. The father did not live up to what he promised and the remodeling was several weeks behind because he was delaying others who were suppose to do work behind him.
This town is struggling to stay alive, and the leaders are trying to get the word out to ALL citizens here to help with the work to make it a thriving community again.

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join