It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican's sneeking back into Mexico - Wow, I love it ~!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

oh yea, did u ask the indians that u butchered if they had an immigration policy? man f u u create all the laws and put em on paper and think thats how the world runs? the world is about to show u it aint so. wait till china starts doing something about they money u owe.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

This is in the very least ironic and yes somewhat humorous to those of us not directly affected by the illegal immigration issues. There’s a lot of tough talk going on and I think we can agree that most posters would not physically harm or so much as verbally confront a Mexican working in this country. We are all tough on the Internet.

This is a multi-headed monster. The Mexican government is corrupt beyond repair. Central Americans (illegals) are flooding into Mexico from the south. The US border and laws have been severely compromised. This has been building from before Reagan was in office and orchestrated by our own government. NAFTA was just one example. Do you recall all of the living presidents agreeing on anything besides NAFTA? Well there was that photo-op a couple months back where they all sang “Barack’s a jolly good fellow” but I digress…

Crossing our border was the path of least resistance for these people. If our laws were tougher from the start the Mexican government would have been pressured decades ago to clean up their act and deal with their population. And it was not necessarily “over population”. It was simply a case where the government and business was siphoning off the national wealth that is prevalent around the world. (Wall Street/banking crisis ring a bell?) Our compromised border made it easier to leave than to stay and fight. This happens in various countries on a daily basis. The difference being is neighboring countries often kill or imprison illegals and if the folks remain at home and complain their own government does much the same. A rock and a hard place if you will.

No, focusing on the root of the problem rarely leads to a happy ending. Haiti is a good example. I’m not sure there is a happy ending to be found. I do think that deportation of the illegals needs to be explored before succumbing to the NWO’s North American Union plans. This is a far bigger issue than adding a 51st state.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by Hemisphere]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ponyboy_86
it's a good thing that mexicans are returning to mexico and said F this country is a Piece of S anyway maybe we will really work on improving our country now. mexicans here might now have anything but at least they don't owe anybody their brand new house or car like americans do and now they are desperate because they cant make their payments and what they do the only thing that americans and good for, to give up and kill themselves because they were never taught to be prepared for a crisis and now they owe thousands of dollars for a disposable house and a #ty chevy car that will most likely brake down and the house will be picked up by and tornado or destroyed by next hurricane season. oh, and they also still owe student loans which helped them get an education but not a job. how messed up is that. good luck surviving this economical crisis. why the hell did you go to school and paid that much money, so you can pay more money because no you have to a rip off of a house and car, then pay for your health insurance, house insurance i hate insurance sorry i went to a different topic now. i don't hate american people

Of course you do. Every post you've made has been anti-American-telling us how stupid and worthless we all are. Hopefully you don't live in the US.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by daddymax

Mexico is an easy target as they are pretty close, and the Mexican nationals that are here illegally are the most visible.

Part of the problem is that people can't tell the difference between a Mexican National and a Mexican American. In most most people eyes, any Mexican they see is illegal until proven otherwise.

If ICE saw 3 different guys on the street- Mexican, white, and black, who do you think ICE would stop to verify legal status?

That's right the Mexican while the Irish illegal and Jamaican illegal continue on their merry way.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

oh yea, did u ask the indians that u butchered if they had an immigration policy?

1) You said "you". That is false. If you mean "your ancestors", ok, but we're not responsible for the sins of our fathers.

2) Do two wrongs make a right?

man f u u create all the laws and put em on paper and think thats how the world runs? the world is about to show u it aint so. wait till china starts doing something about they money u owe.

lol, the world DOES run on paper...
At least for now...

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

You wanna break it down? ok, lets go:

1. Ok, i never said that the price of the stuff is cheaper, i said to make things cheaper, cheaper labor, they use them for cheaper labor,

"to make things cheaper" . That means you did say that the price of stuff is cheaper.

by usa i meant everyone, from ghetto redneck reconstruction company thats not even on papers to giant companies and corporations, everyone uses illegals for cheap labor

NO, not everyone does. I own a construction company and have NEVER hired an illegal and never will. I will shut down my business first.
That being said, the companies that do are committing a felony and should be punished to the full extent of the law.

2. Its not their fault that they are trying to survive in this world filled with f'd up rules.

It's not mine either but I am suffering because of it.

its as much america's fault for letting them work here.

Your kidding me right?
Letting them work here?
OK let's use that same logic.
Let's say you forget to lock your front door and someone walks in and steals everything you own. It's your fault for LETTING them come in and take everything. Is that REALLY what you want me to believe?

so really the crime happens by the person who's hiring the mexican, not the mexican.

Wrong. Both are crimes. The illegal person is here ILLEGALLY which means that is a CRIME.

he's just there cuz he needs money and there's a job.

That doesn't make it right. If someone were to take your car and sell it because they needed money, will you understand and just go buy yourself another car?

3. I never said anyone alive is responsible for that, however u inherit that history, and from that, you should know that your ancestors came here illegally and killed off all the legal citizens.

Actually no they didn't. My ancestors came from hungary and poland and they came here LEGALLY. In other words, they applied to be legal citizens. Once again, you're way off base.

4. america does not help anyone, they only let those countries borrow money to overtake the country when they cannot pay off wild interest rates on the debt.

Once again, you have no idea what you're talking about.
Here's a link that will show you US foreign aid broken down by country.
www.swivel.com...
Just a sample.

america is about to send the whole world's financial system to hell with all the currency they been printin out of thin air. america dont help noone financially, plus usa owes billions to china. u dont have nothing man.

Do you know that other countries besides the US are printing money just like the US? Do they all suck too or are you just using this as an excuse to hate the US?

5. hold up, we need a source? oh my fault i dont have a source on that one, you got me. let me rephrase the truth. Americans are all from america. they've been living in america for 1000's of years empire old as china. all americans are pure bred and no mix in. na a pure americans. from america. haha u trip me out dude. do i really need a source to confirm that all americans came less than 400 yrs ago on a freakin boat from europe or somewhere wtf where else?

[edit on 26-3-2009 by Ponyboy_86]

What are you talking about?
I never said that the US is 1000 years old.
Please explain what you're talking about????

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

oh yea, did u ask the indians that u butchered if they had an immigration policy?

I didn't butcher any NATIVE AMERICANS.
Neither did any of my ancestors.
Neither did most early settlers in the America's.
Learn some freakin history.

man f u u create all the laws and put em on paper and think thats how the world runs? the world is about to show u it aint so. wait till china starts doing something about they money u owe.

They won't do a thing.
If you had a clue as to what you're talking about, you'd know why.
Let me explain.
You see China is a major producer and the United States is it's largest consumer. At this particular moment, China and the US are meeting to discuss fixing the financial crisis in both countries as we are both so interdependent of each other.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by jfj123]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Part of the problem is that people can't tell the difference between a Mexican National and a Mexican American. In most most people eyes, any Mexican they see is illegal until proven otherwise.

lol that's not true...
It's mostly other things that give it away...
If I see a Mexican who is in a gang, I tend to think he's illegal.
If I see a Mexican dealing drugs, I tend to think he's illegal.
Why? Because anyone who is willing to do the above is at least willing to cross over into America illegally...
But if I just see a Mexican walking down the street, I never even consider he/she might be illegal...

Originally posted by jam321
If ICE saw 3 different guys on the street- Mexican, white, and black, who do you think ICE would stop to verify legal status?

That's right the Mexican while the Irish illegal and Jamaican illegal continue on their merry way.

LOL, but 99 times out of 100, the Mexican would be the illegal one (if any of them were illegal).
Should we ignore those statistics?
And I don't think anyone should be stopped on the street unless they are doing something illegal.
Just saying, if I had to pick between the three, and my life was depending on it, I would pick the same as anyone else would...

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by svpwizard
well looks like the rats are indeed abandoning the ship, and your still crying about all the jobs there taking...... you will never get it will you?

"Much of the increase comes from a major rise in the numbers of Mexicans, Haitians and Colombians claiming they'll face persecution if Canada sends them back to their respective countries, the UN says.

But the world body also says the United States saw a three per cent drop in the number of people asking for asylum in that country last year."

Source

By the way this is regarding Refugee's (meaning: One who flees in search of refuge, as from war or political oppression) not the common person, immigrant (meaning: One who immigrates) seeking a new place to live or place to find work.

Yes and in your source it also said this,

One difference between the U.S. and Canada is that the States operates a detention system in which applicants can be effectively jailed pending review of their cases, while applicants in Canada are often eligible to apply for a temporary work permit.

"It discourages people from making a claim if they have to stay in jail,"

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Armour For Victor

yp I worked AnF too. I have two friends who are illegals. Iwould bet countless more are. They worked 12 hour days at AnF, make like 8 bucks an hour (which is more than the cashiers btw).

They should be paying legals more because the hours suck!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthParadox

If I see a Mexican who is in a gang, I tend to think he's illegal.
If I see a Mexican dealing drugs, I tend to think he's illegal.
Why? Because anyone who is willing to do the above is at least willing to cross over into America illegally...
But if I just see a Mexican walking down the street, I never even consider he/she might be illegal...

Come on down to my neck of the woods and see if it isn't true.

I also find it funny how you stereotype any Mexican in a gang or selling drugs as an illegal. But to your credit, I admire your honesty.

LOL, but 99 times out of 100, the Mexican would be the illegal one (if any of them were illegal).
Should we ignore those statistics?
And I don't think anyone should be stopped on the street unless they are doing something illegal.

Statistics aside, you nailed it on the head. Nobody should be stopped. Unfortunately, Mexicans are being stopped in many places and being asked if they're here legally and this being done despite the fact that they are doing nothing wrong. I personally know first hand.

My whole fight in this is not to support illegal immigrants to stay in the US. By God if the US wants them out, get them out. Close the border PERIOD.

What I am arguing is equality. I am an American who is Mexican. Don't hassle me because of my government's tolerant approach to immigration. Don't slam my race because of the government's weak policy toward immigration. Don't give Americans a reason to hate any Mexican they see because our politicians only mention Mexicans when they speak of illegal immigration. Don't slam the Southern Border only, because Lord knows that 50% of the illegals in this country came in legally with a US Visa.

I and many other Mexican Americans don't deserve the treatment, looks, or comments we get as a result of this issue. This is a government created problem.

If ICE or anybody else wants to see my papers because I am brown then they better show some equality and ask to see everybody Else's papers just as well. Because I am an American an am protected under the same Constitution that you say is for Americans only. I am and will always be proud to be an American.

If you really have such a dislike for illegals and believe they are causing all this BS the government is feeding you, then maybe you ought to think about this...

When has our government ever allowed another country or person to get the best of us?

If the government really felt that illegals were that bad for us those borders would have been sealed a long time ago. There are many forces that are making money off this issue and as long as there is money to be made, this issue will not go away anytime soon.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

if u read my posts, i told you that im only dissing at the ppl that are talking unimaginably ignorant stuff. i did say that it was not directed towards anyone who has sense.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bitersweet

well looks like the rats are indeed abandoning the ship, and your still crying about all the jobs there taking...... you will never get it will you?

"Much of the increase comes from a major rise in the numbers of Mexicans, Haitians and Colombians claiming they'll face persecution if Canada sends them back to their respective countries, the UN says.

But the world body also says the United States saw a three per cent drop in the number of people asking for asylum in that country last year."

Source

By the way this is regarding Refugee's (meaning: One who flees in search of refuge, as from war or political oppression) not the common person, immigrant (meaning: One who immigrates) seeking a new place to live or place to find work.

Yes and in your source it also said this,

One difference between the U.S. and Canada is that the States operates a detention system in which applicants can be effectively jailed pending review of their cases, while applicants in Canada are often eligible to apply for a temporary work permit.

"It discourages people from making a claim if they have to stay in jail,"

the point is that "PLUS" the refugees that being Mexican's and others into Canada, they are as has been said already that, the illegals are leaving the country, and the job market still SUCKS!! so obviously that's not the real problem that will be painfully obvious when all the scapegoats are no longer there to blame.

By the way, taking 12-30 million "consumers" out of the economy is adding to the problem. they still rent and buy things, in some states they are more of a consumer than others and in those states the businesses will feel more of the burn when there not there anymore, taxes paid (I know they don't pay taxes) just ask Arizona and California why they are crying about the lost taxes???? they were glad to accept the money from illegals.

so Canada lets them work (stupid people) they should lock them up and pay to house them in prisons like the Americans do..... LOL seems to be working for you guys. (yep sarcasim)

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

ok, im sorry for intruding upon all your american inbred beliefs. you will see how far down the drain this financial meltdown takes the whole world, and you'll see that the main contributor will be america. i dont understand how u dont see it already(trillions in bailouts and govt spending) but i see big ass coming for the u ass of a. time to end this ignorance. you can keep talking ill stop here. you will see what i was talking about. one day you will understand the illegal immigrants. you'll see the flaw in you worldview. till then, go on, talk #.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
this actually makes me mad now that I took the time to figure it out ..... I worked illegally for 27 years in the us.

Never once did I take anything from the system, wanna see what taxes I paid into a system I never used??

I happen to have all my pay stubs by the way, (I'm a pack rat with that and my tax returns- yep I filed taxes EVERY YEAR.....) I paid on average.

Fed - $8662.00 per year = $233,874.00
Fica - $3240.00 per year = $87,480.00

Multiply that times lets say HALF (10 million from the maybe 30 million) the illegal immigration.

combined taxes and Fica GIVEN to the government as free money they are not telling you about..... $3,213,540,000,000.00

As an example of your ignorance (no one by name "population") also a video on the financial lies goverment tells you errr not tells you.

Source - very long video

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
as a point of interest, I'm reminded of the old saying "cut your nose off to spite your face" as a benefit of scaring the illegal population either out of the country - underground or better yet putting them in jail (at least the guards have job security).

you are also taking those 12-30 million "consumers" out of the economy, causing an imbalance

I don't understand for the life of me why you think its the people illegal that are to blame for a system that INVITES them in due to the NON effort to keep them out or better yet to make it easy for them to file legally, stop all the comments about my grandparents blahhhh blahhhhh because simply put it wasn't a 36 page instruction book to get legal status as it has become today and aside from that you don't even now what they did to become legal, due to all the legal posturing and lobbying involved in keeping lawyers involved in every aspect of dealing with the government.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by svpwizard]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by vonholland

Thats true. The overnighters get payed 8 dollars as an incentive to get people to work the night shifts. The day shifts are at max 4 to 5 hours long at 6 dollars an hour to litteraly do nothing but look pretty. I hate that place with a passion.

I agree that they should pay the day workers the same as the night regardless of status.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

this actually makes me mad now that I took the time to figure it out ..... I worked illegally for 27 years in the us.

Never once did I take anything from the system, wanna see what taxes I paid into a system I never used??

You worked here illegally for 27 years and you never once took anything from the system?

How about integrity?
It sure as Hell doesn't make America look good when people like you are so unconcerned with our laws...

You certainly didn't respect the laws that were in place, so why should anyone respect you?

You shouldn't be angry because you were illegal for 27 years, you should be grateful that you weren't thrown in jail for breaking the law...

I happen to have all my pay stubs by the way, (I'm a pack rat with that and my tax returns- yep I filed taxes EVERY YEAR.....) I paid on average.

Awesome.
Some illegals pay taxes and some do not.
Doesn't change the fact that you were breaking the law every single day you lived here for 27 years...

That's nothing that should just be swept under the rug, in my opinion...

Maybe laws don't mean much down in Mexico, but they mean a Hell of a lot here. And I frown on anyone that breaks them as if they were twigs...

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthParadox

You worked here illegally for 27 years and you never once took anything from the system?

How about integrity?
It sure as Hell doesn't make America look good when people like you are so unconcerned with our laws...

You certainly didn't respect the laws that were in place, so why should anyone respect you?

You shouldn't be angry because you were illegal for 27 years, you should be grateful that you weren't thrown in jail for breaking the law...

Awesome.
Some illegals pay taxes and some do not.
Doesn't change the fact that you were breaking the law every single day you lived here for 27 years...

That's nothing that should just be swept under the rug, in my opinion...

Maybe laws don't mean much down in Mexico, but they mean a Hell of a lot here. And I frown on anyone that breaks them as if they were twigs...

Broke less laws than you did I think, Not a single speeding ticket not a single crime other than Immigration, can you say the same in the last 27 years?

I raised 3 children without government aid! 2 wives one with alimony for 14 years, and put them through college, Angry no I'm not angry, I am disappointed that I failed.

I took my responsibilities seriously.

Ohhhh I NEVER said I was Mexican either. I was deported when I came home for my brothers funeral (stupid how they deported me while I was LEAVING the country).

[edit on 26-3-2009 by svpwizard]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
just re-read my post ... I bet they count my willing departure as a success story that they deported another illegal, ohhhhh the lies people believe from the government is mind boggling.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join