It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican's sneeking back into Mexico - Wow, I love it ~!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Wow You Love it, Well I love it too.
I love to see all you people giving your opinions and not even realizeing that you too have immigrant blood running through those wasted human veins. We all have some line of immigrant blood, if it be Central American, South American, North American (Canada) or even across the oceans, if it be from Asia, Europe or Africa. WE ALL COME FROM IMMIGRANTS !!! You for sure have Polish, Italian, Russian, Irish, Greek, German, African(Indian other then American Indian), Argentinean, Columbian, or what ever. What ever it may be, you too deserve to be here, because your grandparents or parents made a sacrifice to come to the U.S.A. to make a better life. So maybe we should tell all those people in Africa that are dying from starvation to die becase we do not wnat to help not that we can or can not help but simply do not want to becasue we are inhuman.
You Ignorant inhuman humans...Maybe we all should just go back from where we all originally came from, How about that!!!

It is so sad to see and hear all these people talking about who should be allowed or not allowed in the U.S.A. which means the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, we are to be united and we are a united country with people from all over the world.
The thing here is not about immigrants from other countries its about RACISM, DISCRIMINATION, PREJUDICE BASED ON RACE and that is continues in this world, that we humans allow it to continue. This is much more sad then even your words of HATE.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Why can't everyone agree that if you're able to work on US soil you should be able to pay taxes on US soil and abide by our rules.

Is that so friggin' hard to understand?
It seems pretty damn reasonable to me...
I mean you don't just walk into someone's home and then NOT follow their rules...

Do I need to get colorful pictures to explain this? =o

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Is it April 1st already?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sizzle

Originally posted by svpwizard

Originally posted by sizzle
And one more thing. For those sympathizers of ILLEGAL immigrants; I can only say that I hope you feel the same way when one of them steals your identity and ruins your life to the point you can't get your meds prescribed for life-threatening illnesses, because a THIEF came here ILLEGALLY and stole your life from you.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by sizzle]

I seriously doubt the person who stole your id is also on the same insurance plan and meds as you. since SSI pays for meds since when ?

you have A or B?? medical?

Wanna bet? That's how I found out about it. When I tried to fill MY scripts. Medicare said that I had already filled them this month, on the 18th. WRONG! The scripts were filled in Henderson, N.C. I live 1500 miles from there.
Since they stole my ID, she is on my benefits.
And if it makes any diff, I am on SSDI, SSI and I have Medicaid/Medicare part A & B. And yes, they do pay for my meds. I pay a small co-pay.

Well there you go it's not a chicken or the egg story, they would have already known it was in use and not authorized them to use it since you were claiming benefits already .... and if they told you it was in use and where call the cops/ice in the city and file a complaint. your story has alot of holes .

the SS admin is stupid but not that stupid!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bitersweet
Wow You Love it, Well I love it too.
I love to see all you people giving your opinions and not even realizeing that you too have immigrant blood running through those wasted human veins. We all have some line of immigrant blood, if it be Central American, South American, North American (Canada) or even across the oceans, if it be from Asia, Europe or Africa. WE ALL COME FROM IMMIGRANTS !!! You for sure have Polish, Italian, Russian, Irish, Greek, German, African(Indian other then American Indian), Argentinean, Columbian, or what ever. What ever it may be, you too deserve to be here, because your grandparents or parents made a sacrifice to come to the U.S.A. to make a better life.

No, we deserve to be here because we pay our dues and follow the rules of the country we live in.
Any immigrant should be able to do the same...

So maybe we should tell all those people in Africa that are dying from starvation to die becase we do not wnat to help not that we can or can not help but simply do not want to becasue we are inhuman.

Where the hell did that come from?
How does that relate to people breaking the law in the US?

You Ignorant inhuman humans...Maybe we all should just go back from where we all originally came from, How about that!!!

No, maybe the people who intend to stay here should follow the rules, how about that? What a novel idea...
Seems pretty damn obvious to me

The thing here is not about immigrants from other countries its about RACISM, DISCRIMINATION, PREJUDICE BASED ON RACE and that is continues in this world, that we humans allow it to continue. This is much more sad then even your words of HATE.

[sarcasm]Oh yeah.. of course it's racism...[/sarcasm]
It couldn't possibly be the fact that these people are here illegally and aren't paying their taxes...
[sarcasm]No, it's the color of their skin that really gets my goat...[/sarcasm]
Not the fact that they're hurting our economy.
[sarcasm]And what's up with those fiesta thingies?[/sarcasm]
That's gotta be the reason I'm so pissed, not the fact that some are too lazy to do things the legal way and have enough respect for our country to at least do what is required.

One of my best friends is hispanic. He's like my brother.
But guess what?
He pays his dues and he respects our country enough to follow the rules.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ponyboy_86
reply to post by BornPatriot

Oh, so let me get this straight, you want your country to be in the same # hole that mexico is in right now? otherwise why would you pass such laws. i hate all the "americans" that try to say " hey im american, all ya'll foreigners need to get the f out of america" dude, wtf is america. how old is it again ? 400 yrs or so? so like a toddler among all these adult ass countries america made of immigrants is gonna tell the rest of the world what to do? america is about to get punished by adults. u aint nobody. u are a immigrant. most of "americans" dont even know where they come from. uhh some irish and british and spanish. u a mutt man. u a mutt so stop talking sh!.

400 years old???? well I suppose this is part of the problem....

it was in 1776 that the revolution was won and the official name was changed from 13 colonies to United States of America...that makes it 232 years as of July 4 - 11 months ago

Geeeez guys, immigration back then and up until the 40's was a nod and a handshake, not like the bloody lawyer mess it is today!!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Just thought all you illegal immigrant sympathizers might want to know what mexico's immigration policy is:

Mexico has a single, streamlined law that ensures that foreign visitors and immigrants are:

* in the country legally;

* have the means to sustain themselves economically;

* not destined to be burdens on society;

* of economic and social benefit to society;

* of good character and have no criminal records; and

* contributors to the general well-being of the nation.

The law also ensures that:

* immigration authorities have a record of each foreign visitor;

* foreign visitors do not violate their visa status;

* foreign visitors are banned from interfering in the country’s internal politics;

* foreign visitors who enter under false pretenses are imprisoned or deported;

* foreign visitors violating the terms of their entry are imprisoned or deported;

* those who aid in illegal immigration will be sent to prison.

....Mexico, which annually deports more illegal aliens than the United States does....

www.humanevents.com...

If you scan down the page just a bit, you'll see mexico's main immigration law. It's a nice read

Unlike the 36 pages of the US immigration rules (need 2 lawyers to review the damn thing) huh?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Yes I agree everyone should follow the laws of that particular country. Not that everyone does, even us U.S. citizens do not do right by our own laws. And you will pay for the consequences of your actions just as you would in any country when and if you get caught, right ?

If the government should deport every illegal immigrant out of this country, do you know what will happen to this country ?
Currently, there are an estimated 30 million immigrants in the country, of which about 8.5 million illegal immigrants are here in the US illegally and most of the nation's 17.7 million immigrant workers toil, like those who preceded them, in jobs that native-born Americans refuse to do. They work as meatpackers, hotel maids, personal maids, childcare, cooks, hamburger flippers, waiters, gardeners, seamstresses, fruit and vegetable pickers, and construction hands, etc.

Are you one of those listed above ?? if so you should reconsider or rethink your thought on this matter and voice it accordantly.

And don’t forget we just voted in President Obama and he too came from immigrants of the US. And by the way, in case you haven’t noticed He is black, not original from the USA but by fact from Africa. Things are going to change for this “Once, Great Nation”, it will be greater now that a real human who excepts the truth of where he came from is now in command.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthParadox

Im going to assume your friend is a citizen born on American soil. Not a legal Mexican, so of course he is going to follow the rules, that goes for anyone legal here. But thats not to say that those who arnt legal here dont follow rules. Many do with the exception of entering this country illegaly.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bitersweet

en.wikipedia.org...

bitersweet ?? You are correct about the multitude of ethnicities that establish our nation. You need to do a little research. Immigrants were PROCESSED at Ellis Island before having free will in our country. The majority came "immigrated" on European oceanliners destined for Ellis Island. Not a makeshift life-raft. They were documented, inspected for health issues, and screened regarding criminal backround and any future intent to be a menace to society. Point ?

They were "documented", "Legal", and legally bound to obide by the laws of this country. There is no such thing as a 100% "True American", unless maybe you were a direct decendant of a Mayflower passenger. (with regards to Native Americans though of course, the first inhabitants).

Just let me know how it goes when you are forced to apply for unemployment, healthcare for your son who was born in this country, job placement assistance, etc....and are either put on a waiting list or denied all together. The only reason for this is because as a construction worker for 12 years you suddenly find yourself unemployed. Your only hope may be to find work as a day laborer.....Good luck...

Meanwhile a room full of undocumented residents are walking out the Social services door with food stamps and cash in one hand, and three babies in the others. God Bless America !!!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

If the government should deport every illegal immigrant out of this country, do you know what will happen to this country ?
Currently, there are an estimated 30 million immigrants in the country, of which about 8.5 million illegal immigrants are here in the US illegally and most of the nation's 17.7 million immigrant workers toil, like those who preceded them, in jobs that native-born Americans refuse to do. They work as meatpackers, hotel maids, personal maids, childcare, cooks, hamburger flippers, waiters, gardeners, seamstresses, fruit and vegetable pickers, and construction hands, etc.

Are you one of those listed above ?? if so you should reconsider or rethink your thought on this matter and voice it accordantly.

No, I'm not listed above, I'm trying to be. Where I live, it's almost impossible to get a fast food job at the moment. Among people my age, the unemployment rate is huge here... I walked into a McDonalds when they were hiring, and about 200 people had been there during the course of the day, and they were only hiring a couple workers...
So I don't want to hear the "Americans aren't willing to do what these illegals are willing to do" crap. I'd be willing to do it all and more, and I know a lot of people that would tell you the same.

And don’t forget we just voted in President Obama and he too came from immigrants of the US. And by the way, in case you haven’t noticed He is black, not original from the USA but by fact from Africa. Things are going to change for this “Once, Great Nation”, it will be greater now that a real human who excepts the truth of where he came from is now in command.

Why in the Hell are you bringing race into this?
It's not about race, it's about following the rules like anyone else...
Why are people like you so damn racist? Always bringing the issue (or non-issue) to the forefront when it's in the back of most people's mind, because most of us are past that...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

Although this is an older story, the effectiveness of clamping down on Jobs for illegals is well highlighted.

Obama's minions have stopped ICE from doing there job, perhaps states could continue the push through legislation.

Libs: If an Illegal comes here you expect their health care and day to day living expense to be paid no questions asked. If I am in a catastrophic MVA on the way home from WORK, your constituents expect me to exhaust all of my savings and then do a "spend down" before I am covered medically.

[edit on 2009/25/3 by Marmota monax]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Armour For Victor
Im going to assume your friend is a citizen born on American soil.

Yep, I only mentioned him because otherwise I'll be seen as a racist.
I want people to know that this isn't about race.

But thats not to say that those who arnt legal here dont follow rules.

lol, oxymoron much?

Many do with the exception of entering this country illegaly.

No, many do not.
Many don't pay taxes.
Many bring drugs into the US.
Many are in gangs that account for much of the crime in our country.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthParadox

Ok so assuming that the there wasnt a job crisis, would you be walking into that Mcdonalds looking for a job?

And if no, than so now because job losses are high, all of a sudden Americans do want these jobs? I don't get it.
When every thing seems to be going ok, no one takes the crappy job or doesnt care about the illegals who take them. But as soon as the economy goes down and the Unemployment rates go up, oh so now we do want the jobs.

Whats that word im looking for......anyone?

[edit on 25-3-2009 by Armour For Victor]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
ya know that whole motto

deny ignorance?

must not be too well known as far as I'm concerned, i mean just browsing a few pages on this thread has me pretty perplexed

how is anyone on here actually trying to support mexican illegals and are on here seriously defending illegals in the U.S.A.

our economy is in shambles

these "illegals" are some of the very reasons why we cant recover
(yes there are lots of other things like a ridiculous war etc etc, by no means are illegals our only problem)

we have nothing to fall back on

those who are laid off from the "good jobs" cant just take a pay cut and find a lower job, all those are taken

on top of that even the lower end physical labor jobs are in jeopardy as not as many people are using those services

and its hard to climb the ladder to a better job as its hard to afford the degree needed to get the better job

on top of that, obama in his latest speech kept talking about how health care costs are our biggest problem

how many illegals are on medicaid or some type of govt health care system

how many citizens are on the same health care plans because they themselves cant find a job to support their own health care costs?

how many show up in hospitals needing treatment and then leave the bill up in the air since they cant pay it?

name one good thing illegals do for this country that our own citizens cant do?

people always used to use the line, "they do the jobs we dont want to"

i say BS, not just because the economy is forcing us to take harder jobs, but because i know hundred if not thousands of people on the poverty level who would have loved doing that work 10 years ago, 20 years ago, let alone now that the economy is how it is.

the reason the illegals got the jobs is because they would work for much less then the job deserves, and they would do it off the books so it would save companies money

i know PLENTY of american LEGAL CITIZENS that would KILL for a construction job or a landscaping/gardening job or a farming/harvesting job etc

they would literally kill for that opportunity

illegals are nothing but parasites sending resources back over the borders, and even if they arent sending them back over the borders as much, its still resources that could be used by our own people to get our own people back on their feet

people talk about how we must realize these arent just "illegals" that they are humans too.

SO DAMN WHAT!? the people here in america that are here legal are humans too, yet several live incredibly hard lives, alot of it a direct result of illegal immigration

all this illegal activity makes our borders unsafe

if illegals can get thru, what else can? nukes? guns? drugs? biohazards? etc?

what good do illegals do?

the old argument- dont we all deserve opportunity?

ok sure, just send everyone from all over the world whos living in poverty over to the U.S.A., great idea guys, you must be genius's

we cant help anyone else if we cant help ourselves and that includes helping immigrants and other countries

plus we need to stop this ridiculous exodus

take the people who have problems with their own government, leave them in their own country, and make them change their own country from within. they want to live in america so bad, then make their own country more like america, we fought a revolution, let them do the same

make them turn their own country into a "new america" or something with similar ideas, obviously thats what they want if they want out so bad

it used to be you dont like the government you change it, you revolt, civil war, etc

nowadays you just flee the country and go to america

what kinda crap is that?

if things are so bad in mexico, stay in your own damn country and change the political policies to be what you want them to be, to fit the ideas and ways you want so bad

oh and i know someones going to come on here and say "oh its easier said than done"

so what, just because somethings hard doesnt mean we shouldnt do it

lets close the borders, keep everyone who wants in out

use those people to change their own governments

maybe if we stopped illegal immigrants LONG ago then maybe they would already have begun to be successful with improving their own government

by continuing to allow all these people to come here we continue to tell foreign governments "yea keep doing what you're doing, thats fine, no worries, we'll take care of things, your people can just come here when theyre sick of the crappy life they live there, and our country will take care of everything"

maybe if we closed our borders to illegals long ago, maybe we would have more room here for the emergency situations where governments are creating genocide and the people really need to flee to safety

maybe if we didnt have so many illegals already we could go and rescue some of those people from other parts of the world that are committing serious atrocities

maybe without so many illegals or economy would be better and we would have more influence over the nations that so many are trying to flee, maybe then we could actually do something about world problems instead of the futile crap we're doing now

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
reply to post by sizzle

Instead of going to Australia, maybe a trip to Henderson, N.C. is in order? Go pay a visit to your ailing same-name/SS# friend. While you're there, tell the nice nursing home administrators that you intend to sue them for collusion and conspiracy to obstruct justice and for being an accessory after the fact in accepting a patient who is an illegal alien stealing your identity, committing medicare fraud and depriving you of your right to life.

Btw, the FBI investigates Medicare fraud. Call them and give them what information you have. Best of luck.

Thank you so much for your advice. I'm a little calmer today and more back to my true self.

On my income, Australia is just a pipe dream. That is what I spout when I'm angry at our Guv.
I apologize to everyone for my venting.
I have contacted the FTC, and the nursing home. The wheels are turning, just don't know how long it will take. Thanks again.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

we deserve to be here because we pay our dues and follow the rules of the country we live in.

As I said before, a person can't exist in the US without paying taxes.

Rules- Our own government don't even follow the rules of the country we live in.

Do they adhere to the Constitution?

How many of Obama appointees didn't pay their taxes?

How many Americans download coyright material?

How many Americans have driven drunk in their life?

How many Americans have stolen something during their life?

The only difference is that most Americans haven't been caught while they were breaking the law. But the fact is that many Americans, like myself, break many laws that we are supposed to abide by.

Please quit insinuating that Americans abide by the laws that are set upon us.

So I don't want to hear the "Americans aren't willing to do what these illegals are willing to do" crap. I'd be willing to do it all and more, and I know a lot of people that would tell you the same.

It is not the fact that Americans aren't willing to do those jobs. It is because many Americans aren't willing to stick around in those jobs. Think about the high cost of training businesses have to absorb because of high turnover rates.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by svpwizard

Unfortunately, I can prove everything I said. But then, YOU would also have my private info.
So my experience will have to stand as a take-it-or-leave-it. I just pray that none of you have the chance to find out personally, that this can and does happen.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Dramey

these "illegals" are some of the very reasons why we cant recover

Can't recover because our government is spending trillions.
No way 12 million could do so much damage to a country of 300+ million.

we have nothing to fall back on

May be true. But we should have thought about that a long time ago when the good jobs started leaving the country, yet we continued to buy products from the same companies that stripped us of our jobs. But cheap prices are good, RIGHT?

how many illegals are on medicaid or some type of govt health care system

Show me proof where they qualify. They may use the services and not pay from time to time but so does the other 47 million Americans without healthcare.

they do the jobs we dont want to

It is not that. It is the fact that they are more probable to stay at those jobs which keep business costs down. Training costs are expensive to businesses.

they would do it off the books so it would save companies money

I know many Americans who do things for cheaper and get paid under the table. Hell last week I had a guy, American BTW, redo some wiring in my house. I saved a bundle compared to what a licensed electrician charges. Illegal but we do it nonetheless.

illegals are nothing but parasites sending resources back over the borders,

And a lot of that resources is being sent right back when People in Mexico buy American goods. Who would have thought that Mexicans would be more willing to buy American goods than Americans do.

all this illegal activity makes our borders unsafe

Every border in the world has illegal activities. Work on the demand side and a lot of that illegal activity will stop.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Ok so assuming that the there wasnt a job crisis, would you be walking into that Mcdonalds looking for a job?

Probably not, as I would already be working.

And if no, than so now because job losses are high, all of a sudden Americans do want these jobs? I don't get it.

Because companies are suffering workers are taking hits so what do they do? They move to a job which is lower on the food chain. People like me who are just starting out can't go lower because we aren't working to begin with. So then you have someone who is 40 years old who has a good resume applying for McDonalds because they have to work somewhere.
This means there's more competition for these jobs, which means people are willing to do more or try a job they may not have under previous circumstances.

If you took illegal workers out of the equation, guess what? That relieves the congestion. Unemployment goes down. The money goes to the people who are more likely to put the money back into the economy and pay taxes. This is good for everyone who is a legal citizen.

When every thing seems to be going ok, no one takes the crappy job or doesnt care about the illegals who take them. But as soon as the economy goes down and the Unemployment rates go up, oh so now we do want the jobs.

What do you expect?
If you can afford a stake, you're going to eat stakes, there's nothing wrong with that.
If there's a shortage of stakes, you're going to accept whatever there is that's not a stake, again there's nothing wrong with that.

Basic logic and reason... So what?

The main priority should be to first check if you are a legal citizen before you can work. Why? Because it's better for everyone who plays by the rules and it's better for the economy.
What's wrong with that?
Why would you be against us enforcing the law?
Are you against the law or the enforcement of it?

Whats that word im looking for......anyone?

Desperation?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join