It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican's sneeking back into Mexico - Wow, I love it ~!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiQuiD_FuSioN
Well, it's our fault that we've become so lazy that we have to depend on others to do the menial jobs here in the U.S. Most of all, it's the government's fault for letting this country go down the toilet.

This is where I disagree. I will personally and physically outwork just about any human. At least every human I've worked with to date. Jst ask any illegal immigrant I had to work with.

Unforunately the FACT of the MATTER is Americans refuse to break their backs to work for a salary that can't and doesn't compete with the economy. Why should I run a crew use my truck and all my tools and do more work than an illegal immigrant and get paid $10 dollars more?

Should I do it so I can put gas in my truck (for the week) and buy myself lunch just so I can do it again next week for the boss and make HIM more money? What about my bills and feeding my family?I will do any job as long as i'm paid a competing wage. After all we work so we can support ourselves. I don't work so I can't pay my bills.I can acheive the same goal sitting home.

You're right about it being the fault of the government but forgot to mention every greedy business that hires them along the way. They're all responsible and should al be held accountable. The Gov't have violated the laws they themselves have put in place without repurcussion and the business violate them as well. All w/out reprcussion and are NEVER held accountable.

Just look at the bailout and stimulus package. The biggest heist in American history and the idots in this country sit by idly and fall for the propoganda that it's for their own well being.The sooner everyone realizes THEY (corrupt govt and corporate America and the banking system) are the problem and not the solution, the sooner we will be on track to fixing America.

[edit on 25/3/2009 by Revealation]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Next_Heap_With

you know it nice to know you care about this county at all. Because of the 9.2 illegal Mexican immigrants our taxes have increased and jobs are not going to the AMERICAN PEOPLE. Actually you know what I will stop there. Why don't you go to mexico illegally and wait three days. then get picked up by their government. Do you know what their penelty is if you are illegal for three days and did not do anything to become legal. Their immigration law is to kill if you are illegal. Look it up and see the impact of illegals in your own country before you dare start to bring in the constitution into this. They are making even you pay more.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Instead of going to Australia, maybe a trip to Henderson, N.C. is in order? Go pay a visit to your ailing same-name/SS# friend. While you're there, tell the nice nursing home administrators that you intend to sue them for collusion and conspiracy to obstruct justice and for being an accessory after the fact in accepting a patient who is an illegal alien stealing your identity, committing medicare fraud and depriving you of your right to life.

Btw, the FBI investigates Medicare fraud. Call them and give them what information you have. Best of luck.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CoffinFeeder

Who are you talking to?
You keep saying "you this, you that, you, you, you."
So is there someone in paticular? Just a bit confused forgive for the ignorant question.

Also you write as if from experience. Can you please point out were these illegal immigrants, (regardless of race) ask for more and give nothing back.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Would it have been different of a legal immigrant, or a citizen have stolen your Identity?
Im gonna assume no, right?
I get you!

Peace!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by seabisquit

Well then tell send a letter to your government asking them to deport the prisoner back to their country of origin. Instead of wasting money.

Peace!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

Oh, so let me get this straight, you want your country to be in the same # hole that mexico is in right now? otherwise why would you pass such laws. i hate all the "americans" that try to say " hey im american, all ya'll foreigners need to get the f out of america" dude, wtf is america. how old is it again ? 400 yrs or so? so like a toddler among all these adult ass countries america made of immigrants is gonna tell the rest of the world what to do? america is about to get punished by adults. u aint nobody. u are a immigrant. most of "americans" dont even know where they come from. uhh some irish and british and spanish. u a mutt man. u a mutt so stop talking sh!.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CrashGecko

to kill? wow you full of it bro.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by CrashGecko

for all you people who dont understand this, this is a system set up to work like this. the u.s.a. uses these "illegal" ppl to build everything cheap. to do everything cheap, its not their fault. and then if u wanna start talking, the u.s. came in killed off all the indians, took mexicos and everyones land. u.s.a. is a bully and always have been. hopefully the bully will eventually get his ass beat. it would be good if china starts collecting debt. this country needs to fall apart so all ya'll see how it feels when ur # is taken.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I think Obama’s Aunt is also an illegal alien.

I feel bad for the Mexican’s. Most of them were Obama supporters and hoped together there would be change. I don’t think they expected this.

My ancestors came from Sweden and Germany to start a better life.

It was easier then to get citizenship . They have made it nearly impossible for Mexicans to get citizenship. Here is only one rule.”

"RESIDENCY"

An applicant must have been lawfully admitted to the United States for permanent residence. Lawfully admitted for permanent residence means having been legally accorded the privilege of residing permanently in the United States as an immigrant in accordance with the immigration laws. Individuals who have been lawfully admitted as permanent residents will be asked to produce an I-551, Alien Registration Receipt Card, as proof of their status.

Our ancestors didn’t have to jump though such impossible hoops.

Obama took millions in illegal donations from foreigners, from Gaza strip , Palestinian’s, maybe Canada and MEXICO.

It seems kind of hypocritical, if you ask me.. It bothers me that Obama wants to have webcam chats with Iran and kick out the Mexicans at the same time.

Some wont agree but this will have a negative affect on our economy, as well as Mexico's.

They plan to take our business License away. This will hit hard, on lots of VIABLE business's. Possibly further contributing to our global economic collapse.

I guess we plan to bring Mexico down with us. Another piece of the puzzle.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ponyboy_86

just so that all the good honest americans and ppl know, im only being angry and hostile towards ignorant sheeple who just talk so much sh they get my blood boiling.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by reluctantpawn

And the thing is, if it wasn't one group it was gonna be another. europe wasn't the only country eyeing the west to expand.
What Europeans did was horrible. But it also could of meant total decimation by another country.
And Americans AND Canadians need to take responsibility for the atrocities that are going on NOW.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Well we can wrap up the debate in relative ease here. If there was no work for illegals, then there would be no illegal immagrants. END OF STORY!
The fault lies directly at the door of the US gov, who use mexico and surrounding territories to gain supplies of drugs into the US . The illegal problem came about when , after the borders got swiss cheesed by the CIA to make traffic easier to hide, the less than honest employers north of the border realised there was no point hiring people from thier own nation. That costs serious money! So they get together and call in some go to guys who say, yeah sure , we'll get you staff, and we'll charge them for it!
Years later, and the border is so permeable you could drive across it in a day glo green van with the words f**k da police in spanish on the side.
What really annoys me is the fact that , as has been mentioned already , people are so damned quick to say "Oh damn those illegals , thieving gangbangers blaah blah blah blah" but what you fail to understand is that without them, there are going to be entire ways of life, which YOU yourselves benifit from in some way , which will no longer exist. Think about all the crappy jobs that no one wants to do ? Think about all the grime and scum that illegals are employed to clean up and then tell me you want your kids doing those jobs later on? And while we are at it, when the illegals are sent back, and the hispanic gangs have been deported, guess whos whiter than white american kids will be recruited (sometimes forcibly) by whatever cartel or drug gang replaces them?? Thats right , in all likelihood it will be the kids of the loudest complainers who have to go out all night just to escape the inhumane nazi ranting at home, and then get caught out in the wrong crowd and end up shooting cops for kicks and getting high to stay wired enough that they can block out the hatred level at home. Good luck !

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by reluctantpawn

Dude the Asian populace (the illegal ones before I get branded) don't care about learning English, why the hell should they? Illegals only get crap jobs etc over there.

In this country we GIVE houses, benefits and all the rest to not only illegal immigrants but some of them are radicalized hate preachers aswell.. I can't wait till the rest of the population gets truly sick of 'em.. I WILL be taking their BMW

(I mean the hate preaching lot not the Asian community in general.. Although they do seem to like BMW's...)

[edit on 25-3-2009 by ItsallCrazy]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
Well we can wrap up the debate in relative ease here. If there was no work for illegals, then there would be no illegal immagrants. END OF STORY!
The fault lies directly at the door of the US gov, who use mexico and surrounding territories to gain supplies of drugs into the US . The illegal problem came about when , after the borders got swiss cheesed by the CIA to make traffic easier to hide, the less than honest employers north of the border realised there was no point hiring people from thier own nation. That costs serious money! So they get together and call in some go to guys who say, yeah sure , we'll get you staff, and we'll charge them for it!
Years later, and the border is so permeable you could drive across it in a day glo green van with the words f**k da police in spanish on the side.
What really annoys me is the fact that , as has been mentioned already , people are so damned quick to say "Oh damn those illegals , thieving gangbangers blaah blah blah blah" but what you fail to understand is that without them, there are going to be entire ways of life, which YOU yourselves benifit from in some way , which will no longer exist. Think about all the crappy jobs that no one wants to do ? Think about all the grime and scum that illegals are employed to clean up and then tell me you want your kids doing those jobs later on? And while we are at it, when the illegals are sent back, and the hispanic gangs have been deported, guess whos whiter than white american kids will be recruited (sometimes forcibly) by whatever cartel or drug gang replaces them?? Thats right , in all likelihood it will be the kids of the loudest complainers who have to go out all night just to escape the inhumane nazi ranting at home, and then get caught out in the wrong crowd and end up shooting cops for kicks and getting high to stay wired enough that they can block out the hatred level at home. Good luck !

that's exactly what i wanted to say, i just didnt want to take the time to type it all out. thanks and im 100% w/ u

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by moonwilson

YOU and by you i mean america and your government. you waltz into EVERY OTHER country's life, why u bitchin about "Illegal" aliens that clean YOUR # on the daily basis and do YOUR DIRTY JOBS? you say you in the know cuz u married to a legal alien? im a legal alien married to illegal alien so i think i know more. and i think u're talking sh. like the person that you were arguing said, your country was based on illegal immigration, so stfu, talk to the hand.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Ponyboy_86

Im British man, 100% Celt near as my family tree can say... last five hundred or so years has been all in the commonwealth, and you know what ? When the issue of immagration comes up , theres always a lot of vitriol but my nation has a history of building its greatest monuments from the blood and bones of the dead.The Empire as it was , killed and stole from the entire planet, and we never really gave anything back, except teaching people hate and murder. I therefore have a deep intrest in attitudes towards all immigration. I guess I would be what you call an apologist. Where Britain is concerned, before the romans invaded our nation was accepting of most folks. As the celtics of Europe would say , we are all one , under one sun . Since the invasion by Rome, we ended up with this massive imperialist anger towards all that was not of our ilk, rather than a desire to understand the world around us, and that makes me sick. Its exactly that anger that makes it so easy for all the western populations to turn on the people who are basicaly slaves in some cases. I think its also a little bit like pack animals you know ? If you are going to fight something , fight something that cant fight back ? Makes me sick. Again I say, we are all one , under one sun.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smack

Originally posted by sadisticwoman

This land is not our land, and never, NEVER will be.

And here we see the fundamental expression of our ideological differences. I see the above worldview as hopelessly misguided and mortally wrong. Wars have been fought, blood shed for it, and nothing can change that. This Nation is our inheritance and wars will be fought, blood shed to preserve it and NOTHING you say or do can change that. So we will just have to disagree.

Our Nation. Our Laws. Our Sovereignty. Deal with it.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by Smack]

hah. an then wars will be fought and "your" inherited land will become someone else's like chinese. and then you'll be crying NOOO its OUR INHERITED LAND. and the chinese will say. sorry, wars been fought suck on it. hahahahahaha! cant wait till that happens so all u ppl stop talkin this wild sh.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

Hi, I just have a question. I didnt see any links on your original post that Verifies your story. Do you have any credible links. It hasnt been on the news. Arent you supposed to also post a source???

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Im totally down w/ what you're saying. im from russia. mostly its americans thats hating tho. the ignorant ones.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join