It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican's sneeking back into Mexico - Wow, I love it ~!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Just thought all you illegal immigrant sympathizers might want to know what mexico's immigration policy is:

Mexico has a single, streamlined law that ensures that foreign visitors and immigrants are:

* in the country legally;

* have the means to sustain themselves economically;

* not destined to be burdens on society;

* of economic and social benefit to society;

* of good character and have no criminal records; and

* contributors to the general well-being of the nation.

The law also ensures that:

* immigration authorities have a record of each foreign visitor;

* foreign visitors do not violate their visa status;

* foreign visitors are banned from interfering in the country’s internal politics;

* foreign visitors who enter under false pretenses are imprisoned or deported;

* foreign visitors violating the terms of their entry are imprisoned or deported;

* those who aid in illegal immigration will be sent to prison.

....Mexico, which annually deports more illegal aliens than the United States does....

www.humanevents.com...

If you scan down the page just a bit, you'll see mexico's main immigration law. It's a nice read

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sizzle

Ya know, I do not feel sorry for children that work making clothes. I was picking cotton when I was 5 years old. I have worked all my life. It builds character. I've never smart-mouthed my parents, nor stolen or launched physical violence against anyone.
I rarely lose my temper, but what happened yesterday was the straw that broke the camel's back.
BTW, I am a heart patient. So that criminal illegal alien that stole my Identity might very well end my life (being as how she got my meds and I didn't)!!

[edit on 25-3-2009 by sizzle]

Do you feel that you are more worthy of life??? How so? Please answer as a human, dont talk about laws.

Maybe more so than others. But I don't really care one way or the other. I don't mind kicking the bucket. I just don't want to suffer anymore than I have to. Actually, I'm hoping that Obama will enact euthanasia.
Yee hi! The Mexicans are sneaking back to Mexico.
They can do as they plz with my ID there.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucidclouds

Originally posted by Common Good
reply to post by lucidclouds

"Mexicans sneaking back into Mexico"-title.
Yea, its about Mexicans. sup Lucid.

Hey whats up common...You know my views on this...So let "sizzle" and "bloodcircle" try and get this one.

Whats worse? What the U.S.A. does or these "illegals" do?...I'm still wondering. Don't forget your history!!! Smallpox blankets and all!!!

I'm an equal opportunity person. I don't like anything that anybody does. And yes, I am verrrry familiar with the smallpox scenario. It was visited upon my people, waaay back when the white man landed and stole the country. Let's not forget the common cold.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Ya know, I do not feel sorry for children that work making clothes. I was picking cotton when I was 5 years old. I have worked all my life. It builds character. I've never smart-mouthed my parents, nor stolen or launched physical violence against anyone.
I rarely lose my temper, but what happened yesterday was the straw that broke the camel's back.
BTW, I am a heart patient. So that criminal illegal alien that stole my Identity might very well end my life (being as how she got my meds and I didn't)!!

Do you feel that you are more worthy of life??? How so? Please answer as a human, dont talk about laws.

Maybe more so than others. But I don't really care one way or the other. I don't mind kicking the bucket. I just don't want to suffer anymore than I have to. Actually, I'm hoping that Obama will enact euthanasia.

You are funny....What do we call what you want? Sizzlism? I don't get it. I know you are serious but what should we do with everyone? kill which race? We know you feel more entitled to life, but why? This would be a great essay. Please answer.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exopolitico
If the Native Americans would have implemented their own immigration laws a very long time ago, we wouldn't be having this problem.

Demand and supply, people. Just like drugs. The problem is not Mexico; the problem is on the DEMAND side: US.

I know a builder who was building a multi-million dollar house not too long ago. The owner of the house kept talking about illegal immigration. Then the builder told him: "No problem. Would you like to pay 50% more for your house?" All of a sudden, the client got it and said "No way. Continue as planned."

This is what's known as an urban legend.
Builders who use illegals only do so to increase their personal profit and not to decrease the cost of the house for the client.
In addition to that, if the homeowner decided to press the issue, the builder could do nothing about it as a contract was signed. It's the builders problem to hire at that point so your friend could not have simply risen the price of the house 50%.

I have built houses and never used illegals and sell them for the same competitive price per square foot as those builders who do use illegals. My bet is that the conversation never happened and your friend is just trying to justify his criminal activity. By the way, I'd be more then happy to pass his name along to the INS if you like ?

It's very hypocritical sometimes. We want to get rid of all of the Mexicans, but we don't want to pay higher prices for products and services. And yes, most of these jobs Americans do not want.

Another urban legend.
"they do jobs Americans won't do". What crap. Again, as a builder have had American citizens doing every job and I, nor any other builder I know of who only hires citizens, has had problems. There's always a few lazy clowns in a bunch no matter what ethnic background but overall no problems and more important, I have NEVER ran into a job an American won't do.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
very tough topic im not sure what the answer was raised in southern california 20yrs ago met many mexican families very hard workers and they mastered the english language and they had class i wouldnt to send them anywhere but they are having problems passing those traits to their offspring ive now moved to dallas and theres 9 cars parked in front of 3 bedroom house with 27 cellphones speaking no englese and their breeding like rabbits im thinking it would be ok if 6 of those cars headed for laredo or matamoras in the morning am i wrong let me know

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

You are funny....What do we call what you want? Sizzlism? I don't get it. I know you are serious but what should we do with everyone? kill which race? We know you feel more entitled to life, but why? This would be a great essay. Please answer.

What do I want? I want people (no matter the color, age or sex), to leave what belongs to me, alone.
I don't care if they are pink with purple polka-dots.
If a white person had stolen my ID, I'd be raising hades at the white folks. IF due to a group of them wreaking havoc continuously.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Originally posted by Exopolitico
If the Native Americans would have implemented their own immigration laws a very long time ago, we wouldn't be having this problem.

Demand and supply, people. Just like drugs. The problem is not Mexico; the problem is on the DEMAND side: US.

I know a builder who was building a multi-million dollar house not too long ago. The owner of the house kept talking about illegal immigration. Then the builder told him: "No problem. Would you like to pay 50% more for your house?" All of a sudden, the client got it and said "No way. Continue as planned."

This is what's known as an urban legend.
Builders who use illegals only do so to increase their personal profit and not to decrease the cost of the house for the client.
In addition to that, if the homeowner decided to press the issue, the builder could do nothing about it as a contract was signed. It's the builders problem to hire at that point so your friend could not have simply risen the price of the house 50%.

I have built houses and never used illegals and sell them for the same competitive price per square foot as those builders who do use illegals. My bet is that the conversation never happened and your friend is just trying to justify his criminal activity. By the way, I'd be more then happy to pass his name along to the INS if you like ?

It's very hypocritical sometimes. We want to get rid of all of the Mexicans, but we don't want to pay higher prices for products and services. And yes, most of these jobs Americans do not want.

Another urban legend.
"they do jobs Americans won't do". What crap. Again, as a builder have had American citizens doing every job and I, nor any other builder I know of who only hires citizens, has had problems. There's always a few lazy clowns in a bunch no matter what ethnic background but overall no problems and more important, I have NEVER ran into a job an American won't do.

Is that why I see so many Americans in front of home depot at 4:00 in the morning.

Wrong. There are no Americans there because they are not willing to do hard labor as these Mexicans do!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

That is BS!
It's because no one else will work for a buck an hour.
I know a lot of citizens (even whites) that work menial low-paying jobs.
That is a delusion, or propaganda that is just not true.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

What do I want? I want people (no matter the color, age or sex), to leave what belongs to me, alone.
I don't care if they are pink with purple polka-dots.
If a white person had stolen my ID, I'd be raising hades at the white folks. IF due to a group of them wreaking havoc continuously.

This thread is not about White people stealing ID!!!! It was about Hispanics going to Mexico!

Do you get that, can you understand???????? No need to be racist!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

That is BS!

Yeah there out there for a buck an hour.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by lucidclouds]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Is that why I see so many Americans in front of home depot at 4:00 in the morning.

Wrong. There are no Americans there because they are not willing to do hard labor as these Mexicans do!

Let me explain what you're seeing since you don't know.
You see illegals out front of home depot because builders are willing to pay them below minimum wages and in cash so the illegals don't get traced and the builders can increase the profit they make for their own pockets.
Yes they are hard workers but that's not the point.
And yes American citizens would do that same work however the United States would require them to be paid minimum wages, taxes, matching taxes from employer, be covered under insurances, etc...

It's obvious you are not in the construction trade and really don't know what's going on out there. Now you do.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

What kind of kool aid are you drinking?
How many times have I explained my stance to you, and YOU don't get it!

You are the one asking the questions. So if they seem off-topic; that's where you led me. K?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Ya know; I bet there is at least one more seat on that departing Mexico trip.
This would be a great opportunity for you to get away from all of us BAD Americans.
I bet there are lots who feel same as you, below the border.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Next_Heap_With
you so called :patrios: have it all backwards, and act in the most inhuman way possible....
if you love this country so much, and you love the constitution then why dont you support the bill of rights?...human rights for everyone..eh?..creeps

The bill of rights was adopted by Americans for Americans. If the Mexicans are so in favor of the bill of rights, they can adopt their own. Nothing is preventing them from having a bill of rights in their own country and for their own people.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
You know what I love? I love how so many of these people who are on the side of th eillegals come across as the quintessential scheisters or yore. When the law is against them, they pound on teh facts, when the facts are against them, they pound on the law and when both are against them, they pound on the table.

Here's the basics for the illegals, their supporters and their apologists: This is a country founded on law. When you break the law, you become less of a person based on the severity of the law. This is also a sovereign nation. When you breach that sovereignity by invading it with no lawful reason to be here, you have committed a rather high crime in its people's eyes.

You do not belong here.

But, we are at our core, a peace loving (shush about the wars, that's the leaders) people and generally forgiving to the repentant (read: willing to change their ways and do it right) and respectful of those that work hard.

But if you take from us and do not give back, "We the People" get angry. When *you* the illegal, take a below minimum wage job, you deny a citizen at least a minimum wage job. You confirm that that job isn't worth minimum wage. You prevent the right of the legal citizens to create change and cause a better job environment.

But then you want extra rights just for being here. You expect us to support you, but you do not support us. You come into our culture and then expect us to bend to yours.

Here's something you don't realize, or refuse to realize, a lot of us here are only 2-3 generations in on this country. We have grandparents or great -grandparents who came to this country from some place else. They put in thier time, they put in their effort. These are respected members of not only our society, but of our families. They made something of themselves. When you come here illegally, when you try to circumvent the system and when you try asinine arguments like 'think of it as a human', you spit in not only our faces, but theirs. I'm sure that as a culture that is even more strongly based on family than we are will understand that beyond the law, beyond fairness, and so on, that this is an insult that just will not be tolerated.

.. and then to read about the straight out gall of your leaders and representatives berating us for making it harder to come here illegally, or that we should do something as silly as put water stations in the desert so that illegals don't die crossing over, and other such nonsense, we lose respect for you and your country even more.

Be glad that you are not seen as the invading irregular army and spy network you are and are shot on sight, because in the end, that is what you are. You are by default, lawbreakers of the kind most foul, you insult us with your very presence and you are unwilling to remedy that situation. In our eyes, despite the hard work and toil many of you do on a daily basis, you are the scum of our society, and are less than human. You deserve to be treated as such.

We may empathize with your problems, but we have our own and unfortunately, you bring your own country's problems here as well. Please don't expect our sympathy.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
The bill of rights was adopted by Americans for Americans. If the Mexicans are so in favor of the bill of rights, they can adopt their own. Nothing is preventing them from having a bill of rights in their own country and for their own people.

yeah there is.. its called their government. bahahaaha hey good luck with that. I guess it would be easier overall to come her en-masse and demand it from someone else, like they keep trying to do.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

That is BS!

Yeah there out there for a buck an hour.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by lucidclouds]

Not necessarily a $1.00 per hour but typically below minimum wage and as little as $2.00 per hour cash depending on the job. This is from what I've heard from other builders so take it for what it's worth.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Thanks for the update.

It could be a locale thing. Thanx

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Um, does the OP have a source by any chance? I can't find anything about this. It would be much appreciated.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join