It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican's sneeking back into Mexico - Wow, I love it ~!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+55 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Mexico is Angry...
The State of Sonora is angry about the influx of Mexicans
back into into Mexico! Nine legislators from the Mexican
state of Sonora traveled to Tucson recently to complain
about Arizona 's new employer crackdown on illegals
from Mexico. It seems that many Mexican illegals are
now returning to their hometowns and the officials in
the Sonora state government are angry about it. A delegation of nine
state legislators from Sonora arrived in Tucson on Tuesday
to say that Arizona 's new employer sanctions law will have
a devastating effect on the Mexican state. At a news conference, the
legislators said Sonora (Arizona's southern border neighbor)
made up of mostly of small towns - cannot handle the demand for housing, jobs and schools it will face as more illegal Mexican workers return to their hometowns without jobs or money.

The law, which took effect on January 1st, punishes employers
who knowingly hire individuals who don't have valid legal documents
to work in the United States. Penalties include suspension of,
or loss of, their business license.

The Mexican legislators are angry because their own citizens are returning to their hometowns, placing a burden on their state government.
"How can they pass a law like this?" asked Mexican Representative Leticia Amparano-Gamez, who represents the city of Nogales, Mexico. "There is not one person living in Sonora who does not have a friend or relative working in Arizona," she said, speaking only in Spanish. "Mexico is not prepared for this; for the tremendous problems it will face as more and more Mexicans working in Arizona and sending money to their families, return to their hometowns in Sonora< /FONT> without jobs," she said. "We are one family, socially and economically, "she said of the people of Sonora and Arizona. Wrong!
The U.S. is a sovereign nation, not a subsidiary of Mexico, and its taxpayers
are not responsible for the welfare of Mexico's citizens. It's time for
the Mexican government, and it's citizens to stop parasitically feeding
off of the United States and to start taking care of its/their own20needs.
Too bad all the states in the USA don't pass a law just like Arizona.

Maybe that's the answer, since our own Congress will not do anything!

Current Immigration Laws:

(Read to the bottom or you will miss the message.)
1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.

2. All ballots will be in this nation's language.

3. All government business will be conducted in our language.

4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.

5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office.

6. Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs. Any burden will be deported.

7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at least equal to 40,000times the daily minimum wage.

8. If foreigners come here and buy land...options will be restricted. Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.

9. Foreigners may hold no protests; no demonstrations, no waving of a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies. These will lead to deportation.

10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted, and when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All assets will be taken from you.

Are these rules too strict?
The above laws are current Immigration laws=2 0of MEXICO!
These sound fine to me. NOW, how can we get these laws passed to be America's immigration laws?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24 Mar 09 by Gools]

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Now they know how we feel, except they are their own people!

Oh god this is funny stuff.
Finally I can have a good laugh.
thanks for this post. STAR AND FLAG!!
(if I could, I would give you 50 stars and 50 flags)

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
The illegals in this country are set to pose a serious problem. Driving around over the weekend, I noticed the usual "day laborers" standing around in the usual spots- around the Mexican bus station etc. There seemed to be a lot more than usual. I wonder how they are faring in this economy. There are a lot of young men in this country who have no legal right to be here, who rely on the construction industry for their sustenance. There's not much construction going on these days- these guys have no source of income. What's going to happen when these men, who have nothing, start to get hungry?

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
this is soo wrong man.....

you so called :patrios: have it all backwards, and act in the most inhuman way possible....

if you love this country so much, and you love the constitution then why dont you support the bill of rights?...human rights for everyone..eh?..creeps

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Hehe even their own country doesnt want them!! HA!! I live in FL and see MANY illegals here and it's very annoying!
Now Mexico knows how the entire US feels when it comes to people illegally sneaking into OUR country. Great post!

+33 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Next_Heap_With

Where in the Constitution does it say that we are responsible for taking care of citizens from other countries, living illegally within our borders? Why is it wrong to be glad that some of them are leaving, and to find it humorous that their own country is complaining about having to shoulder their own responsibility?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Next_Heap_With
this is soo wrong man.....

you so called :patrios: have it all backwards, and act in the most inhuman way possible....

if you love this country so much, and you love the constitution then why dont you support the bill of rights?...human rights for everyone..eh?..creeps

I am all for human rights IF you are legally allowed to be here. We cant support our own people let alone all the ones who want to sneak in here and steal our jobs and homes from the American people. I get tired of people coming here illegally then complaining that they have no rights and complain that nobody speaks their language. IF you are going to be here make sure you are allowed to be here and learn the language of the country!!! I know a few people who are here illegally and have been here for 10 plus years and do not speak English and complain about everything yet they shouldnt even be here! It's not right or fair. I am born here and it seems the ones who enter illegally get more help than I do!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
you cannot put everyone in the same bag.....

second line...

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Hehe even their own country doesnt want them!! HA!! I live in FL and see MANY illegals here and it's very annoying!
Now Mexico knows how the entire US feels when it comes to people illegally sneaking into OUR country. Great post!

This is the kind of post that makes some people support illegal immigrants' rights more. Do you know what this sounds like? This sounds like you don't think of them as human beings. They're "Illegals", just like Africans were "'n-word's". It dehumanizes them so you don't feel so bad making fun of them, laughing at their misfortune as this wonderful troll is so eagerly demonstrating.

I understand that our illegal immigrants shouldn't be here, but they do not need to be dehumanized, and people need to see both sides of the issue. If your family were starving, or being threatened by drug dealers, and the only way to make your life better were to be to leave your country illegally, wouldn't you?

Of course you would.

Mexicans are humans, just like you.

reply to post by moonwilson

Ha ha, can you imagine if Native Americans felt this way, and had enough resources? Man, America wouldn't exist like it does now. We came to THEIR COUNTRY, stole THEIR RESOURCES, ruined THEIR LAND and slaughtered anyone who thought to argue!

This country was FOUNDED by illegal immigrants. Show some damn respect to your heritage and patriotism towards your country's history.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by sadisticwoman]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
i wonder what you guys think about the rest of the iimmigrants - the ones that came here legally and learn the languague, pay texes, and basically bacame "americanized" (but they are living illegally)

[edit on 24-3-2009 by Next_Heap_With]

[edit on 24-3-2009 by Next_Heap_With]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Next_Heap_With
i wonder what you guys think about the rest of the iimmigrants - the ones that came here legally and learn the languague, pay texes, and basically bacame "americanized" (but they are living illegally)

No actually if they came here legally, they wouldn't actually be illegal.
Would they?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Its really very simple -- its the law. If you don't like it, change it. But the concept you need to understand is called Sovereignty. A nation without it is no nation at all. Foreign nationals pour over our border in the thousands every year illegally. If they go thru the legal process, I don''t have a problem. if not then they need to be deported. Why is that so hard for some people to understand?
It is unfair to those who have gone thru the legal process for the illegals to skip to the head of the line and it is unfair to the Citizens of THIS country.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BorgHoffen

their visa expired....

second line...

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sadisticwoman

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

This is the kind of post that makes some people support illegal immigrants' rights more. Do you know what this sounds like? This sounds like you don't think of them as human beings. They're "Illegals", just like Africans were "n-words". It dehumanizes them so you don't feel so bad making fun of them, laughing at their misfortune as this wonderful troll is so eagerly demonstrating.

I understand that our illegal immigrants shouldn't be here, but they do not need to be dehumanized, and people need to see both sides of the issue. If your family were starving, or being threatened by drug dealers, and the only way to make your life better were to be to leave your country illegally, wouldn't you?

Of course you would.

reply to post by moonwilson

Ha ha, can you imagine if Native Americans felt this way, and had enough resources? Man, America wouldn't exist like it does now. We came to THEIR COUNTRY, stole THEIR RESOURCES, ruined THEIR LAND and slaughtered anyone who thought to argue!

This country was FOUNDED by illegal immigrants. Show some damn respect to your heritage and patriotism towards your country's history.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by sadisticwoman]

just like Africans were "n-words".

Just had to throw that in didn't you? It sickens me that any time any "human rights" issue comes up, there's always one or two that cry "What about the blacks?"

Anyway....
I'm all for human rights. However, all the "rights" and services we give to illegal immigrants (not just mexicans) are rights and services that are denied to a natural born citizen. I don't believe I should pay for someone who came here illegally. They made their choice and they should have to deal with it, not me. I'm ecstatic for those that come here legally. I will welcome them with open arms. I won't give them any more than I would my neighbor.

Do you have any idea what Mexico does on it's southern border? They have machine gun nests. They shoot anyone they see trying to cross the border. You talk about giving more rights to people from a country that takes the lives (without prejudice) from those seeking illegal entry. Now tell me that we should feel sorry for those that come here illegally.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
It's only a matter of time till US citizens will be trying to cross the border into Mexico to get away from the chaos and anarcy in the US. I wonder if the Mexicans will build a fence to keep us out. And the Canadians have a contingency plan to hunt the "USpicks" down like dogs if we cross into their country with out the proper papers.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Now why in the hell would anyone want to cross over into Mexico?

Good one.
sorry, but Id rather take my chances in the wild living with the wolves than to do something like that.
I dont run from my country, I adapt to it.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
Now why in the hell would anyone want to cross over into Mexico?

Even with the drug murders and violence in Mexico; I still go shopping for booze and avocados in Juarez, from time to time and feel as safe there as I do in Albuquerque or Santa Fe.

Also the fishing in the Gulf of California off of Guymas is fantastic.
Mazatlan has some of the nicest beaches and nite life in the Americas.

And Cabo is one of the Rockinest party towns in the world.

I vacation a lot in Mexico and I could easily live south of the border if I already didn't live in Paradise.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sadisticwoman

Of course you would.

I don't see them as being dehumanized, at all. It is not our responsibility in the U.S., to feed these people, or house them, supply them medical benefits, and educations for their children, or jobs. If they don't like the way their country is run, then they should do something about it
THERE, rather than rape their neighbors to the north, to get what they need. We don't need their crap in OUR country!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
It's only a matter of time till US citizens will be trying to cross the border into Mexico to get away from the chaos and anarcy in the US. I wonder if the Mexicans will build a fence to keep us out. And the Canadians have a contingency plan to hunt the "USpicks" down like dogs if we cross into their country with out the proper papers.

Have you researched this at all? There are restrictions in Mexico, for ex-pat Americans.

There are restrictions for how long you can stay there, owning property and seeking employment. You have to buy Mexican insurance to cover your vehicles as they accept no other insurance.

To move there, is easier said than done.

They have rules that Ex-pats have to live by, why can't thier citizens follow our rules?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Proof that an illegal immigrant has raped their daugthter or take your bigotry elsewhere.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join